Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... Empty
PostSubject: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:04 am

(This was a topic made for Kyle Ripper and myself, so please, not more than two people other then those I mentioned.)

Zennyth was feeling supremely lonely, and had been wandering for quite awhile. Seeing the peak rise up from the desert sands, she quickly aimed her broom towards it, trying to out-fly the sand storm building behind her. She took shelter at the base of the peak, peering out from the stone cave that she sheltered in. Sighing with relief, she allowed her broom to shift back to be her dragon.
Smiling at the little creature. She didn't try to talk, knowing she wouldn't be heard over the howling winds from outside anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Ripper had just finished sending more soul's to their next destination near the peak when a the sand of the desert began to hit him. He had been using his wing's to cover himself as he headed for shelter at the base of the peak. It looked like no one was in the building which Ripper though a good thing since he didn't think anyone would want to see his true form. As he opened the door he turned into his human form then placed his Zanpakuto down across from him, then looked up to see he wasn't alone. "OH! Y-Yeah there." Ripper said as he bowed in respect. Ripper then looked at his Scythe then put that by his Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:28 pm

(YOU! I dare you to meet Sadako... *giggles*)

Zennyth frowned at her metallic drake as it stood up, flaring it's wings toward the entrance. She turned just in time to see someone enter her little shelter. As he bowed, she laughed a bit, "No need to be formal, siiiiiilly~!!" She grinned, waiting for him to put down his scythe before she got up and offered him her hand to shake, "I'm Zennyth~! ...And you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Ripper looked at the woman's hand then grabbed it with his. "If you saw me before then this form's name is Mike, Mike Ahren, the Grim Reaper form Kyle Ripper...the Reaper is my true form." Mike said laughing relesing his hand from her's. "So what are you doing in a place like this?" Mike asked as he summoned two Throne's of Skull's then sat down on the one across from Zennyth.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Having not a clue what the heck he was talking about these different forms of his, she just lowered herself onto the throne with a puzzled look on her face, her skimpy clothing shifting slightly as she tried to get comfortable. She had to fix the cloth slightly to keep from showing TOO much...

Her drake was still on the defensive, hissing lowly as it dragged itself up Zennyth's arm, it's thorn-like claws, drawing blood from her pale skin. She frowned, muttering,

"Vigoratus..."

The skin immediately closed, and the blood disappeared. Stroking the head of her metallic dragon in attempts to calm the creature, she turned her attention back to the man in front of her.

"Oh! Well, I kinda got trapped here because of the storm... I was sorta exploring when it hit, so I fled here so I wouldn't get caught in the worst of it~"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Ripper laughed, keeping his eye focused on her's. "So, I take it your drake there doesn't like the other me?" Ripper pointed out folding his arm's while laying back on the throne.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:03 pm

She frowned,

"Apparently not... Bad drake~!! Be nice to the multi-form person..."

She tapped it's head with a finger in a bit of a reprimanding manner, but the metal drake just narrowed it's eyes and snapped half-heartedly at her finger. She didn't really notice all that much as she allowed herself to check out Mike, her gaze never really lingering as her eyes raked along his body, head to toe. She smiled slightly,

"Maybe it's just a little suspicious of why you're out here... Care to tell~?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Ripper smiled then closed his eye's. "Sure why not...To tell the truth I was just doing what I'm supposed to do." Ripper said as black mist began to form around him. "I have a job I was told to do in order to gain my power's back and memories." Ripper told Zennyth.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:17 pm

She raised an eyebrow as the black mist began to form, and the drake at her neck shuddered, screeching shrilly once, then hiding itself behind the curtain of Zennyth's flame coloured hair. She had an idea of what this job was, but had to ask anyways.

"And what might this job of yours be exactly...~?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:20 pm

Ripper's smile then faded. "Reaping soul's." Ripper replied as the black mist covered him.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:24 pm

"Well, depending on the person, I suppose that could be... Fun...?"

She frowned slightly, her suspicions confirmed.

"I do hope our meeting was purely chance, then,"

The laughed, smirking slightly,

"I don't think I'm ready to leave Escellsia just yet~!"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:33 pm

The black mist dissipated as Ripper was now his true form. "Don't worry if it were your time I wouldn't need to come like this." Ripper replied as his wings flapped some of the mist away. "Here just so you don't have to see me in looking like an undead freak..." Ripper said as he pulled out a white feather from his Zanpakuto's sheathe. After pulling the feather out Ripper strapped on to his bony hand. Within moment's Ripper had his flesh again. Long blue hair grew down past his elbow's, his once empty eye sockets formed a pair of two beautiful golden eye's. His god like looks returned. "Is this better?" Ripper asked as his wing's turned bright white.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Zennyth actually didn't mind his looks before, having seen much worse from the previous village she had inhabited... Vescrutia... She shuddered slightly, thinking about it. That place was a world away... Literally.

After his transformation she pouted slightly,

"Way to make me feel plain."

She laughed it off though, extending a hand to her drake, who reluctantly came out of hiding, licking her hand once, almost purring as she stroked it's head.

(Visual Aid for the dragon... without that weird circle it's clutching... >>)
Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... Metaldragon2
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Ripper laughed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...But yes I am the Grim Reaper, god of death, angel of death, ect, ect. My job actually really kinda sucks because I had to kill a whole town one time due to the fact they were all in to demon's and such...didn't have a choice in the matter either." Ripper said resting his head on his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:27 pm

"Well damn... For an angel, that must really suck..."

Zenn frowned slightly, actually understanding how much he would loathe his job for making him do something like that..

"Not having a choice is always terrible~"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Ripper looked down at the ground. "Yes it does suck...I used to be an archangel...I had to look each of those people in the eye's while I took their soul's.....some were innocent but I was told I still had to reap their soul's." Ripper admitted as he looked back up at Zennyth with an emotionless face.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:45 pm

"I've never had to kill... Or reap souls, as you put it, so I wouldn't know."

She leaned forward tapping his nose with a finger,

"But being an archangel would be fun~! Tell me a bit about it?"

Leaning back once more, Zennyth relaxed on her throne, still petting her dragon, who seemed to be a bit more relaxed now.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Ripper smiled as she tapped his nose. "To tell the truth it was fun...I also fell in love once. All I had to do was combat evil spirits and demon's. We were made to be perfect...we were however still given human emotion, and desires." Ripper replied. "After reach a certin stage you get to do more, have more power. We had power that was just below God's...we were God's trusted warrior's."Ripper finished with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:55 pm

(I get the feeling this whole archangel thing was sparked off the movie Legion... Michael... FTW. : D)

She smiled as he did, only hers remained throughout his little tale. She had never been catholic.. She was Wiccan, and that wouldn't ever change, simply because, well, she WAS a witch... Wait.. Being around this guy could be hazardous to her health. She hadn't signed the Devil's Book or anything! It wasn't Zennyth's fault she had been born a witch..

Wondering now why he had seen her perform magic, yet hadn't done anything, she looked to him with curiosity.

"So... Who is it who tells you who's soul to reap? The h-- I mean, God~?"

She almost said the horned god.. Yikes! She'd have to watch her step here....
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:07 pm

((REALLY THERE MAKING A MOVIE CALLED LEGION ABOUT MICHAEL?!!))

Ripper looked at Zennyth, then laughed. "I don't care if your a witch! I only help soul's go to either heaven or hell." Ripper yelled out laughing

"God is a tratior to me because it took my flesh and gave me this job."

Ripper was getting angry at the very metion of 'it's' name. "Why does God send me down here to reap soul's I don't know? God has all that power and does nothing." Ripper said in a pissed tone of voice.

"I'm sorry I lost it there, its just that when people first see me they think that God sent me to take their soul's...I'm a good man not a killer, and besides its not like you killed tens of thousands of people. If you did that then I would take your soul...but you haven't killed one person, and you only fought to protect yourself." Ripper finished as he walked over and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Your a good person, if you weren't God would have told me to take your soul, but it didn't."Ripper said in a calm and kind voice.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:19 pm

((... *facepalm* IT'S ALREADY OUT. .... And it has Gabriel in it too... xDD))

"Huh... I always thought those silly christian churches told you that any form of blasphemy sent you straight to hell..~"

She muttered at his first statement, then simply grinned as he got more and more angry. Being a servant to someone as 'almighty' as the christian god would have to be frustrating at times... More often then not, Zennyth couldn't see sense in most of their ideals, like if you didn't believe in god, yer goin' ta hell!! -- And things like that. She began to chuckle a bit at his last statement.

"There's more sins than just murder~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...   Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Be Afraid. The Dark Resides in Us All...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southwest :: Zephyr Peak-
Jump to: