Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Bestila's Defeat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Divinity

Bestila's Defeat Empty
PostSubject: Bestila's Defeat   Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Lucius would arrive moments after Bestila was trapped in the office of Ezekiel, bypassing the door. He was still in his white attire, in his eyes and hair, and had Bestila with him entrapped in his rejection dome prison created by Umbra. He tipped his head in respect, or apology for ignoring the door. Yet this was clearly a matter of urgency.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Bestila's Defeat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bestila's Defeat   Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:23 pm

*Having IT here a few moments before Lucius had, being I had just been with Falx and Mirg a few moments before, but felt I was needed in my office, and therefore let down the restraints keeping people out* Lucius Blackthorn....what do I owe the pleasure..? *I would say, standing near my desk, as my tail flicked back and forth. I sensed another mind and soul....somewhere...yet Lucius's dimensional prison seemed to be keeping a exact location away from my grasp. I would stand and wait, watching Lucius and taking in his newer.....looks with slight interest to their origins*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Bestila's Defeat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bestila's Defeat   Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:11 pm

He revealed the dome that Bestila was kept in, translucent but radiating with white light.

"I believe this is yours."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

Bestila's Defeat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bestila's Defeat   Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:39 pm

*I would raise an eyebrow when Lucius revealed the dome, sensing that this was the mind and Soul that I was picking up. My tail would stop flicking, as my eyes darted between Lu and the girl* Um....care to explain why you have a girl locked inside a dome...? *I would say, knowing perfectly well that this wasn't an ordinary girl. However, the fact that Lucius said that she was mine, and the fact that when I entered her mind, there was actually a mind to enter, unlike an Eclipse who's mind shows up as a void, somewhat confused me. However, I would sense the Navitas within her, thus knowing that this was something important, and thus I kept a straight face* She's not a Shrew is she...?
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Bestila's Defeat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bestila's Defeat   Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:59 pm

He figured that Ezekiel would recognize her, despite the changes from when she did attack the Underworld as an Eclipse. Though, since he didn't, he sighed and began to explain.

"There was an attack on the Underworld Guild recently. This girl that you see now was behind it, though she looked, and apparently felt, much different than she is now. From what I gather her name is Bestila, one of the Eclipse."

He now began wondering why and how she changed after being forced to deal with Rejection, mind racing at the many possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Bestila's Defeat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bestila's Defeat   Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:45 pm

An Eclipse, huh..... *I would say, not too surprised, and yet also my mind racing with possibilities* Quite odd, I don't sense a smack of Shaddow within her.....seems you striped away her Shaddow when you attacked her with the rejection... *I would say, this time deciding to get some answers from Lucius's own mind. It might have been rude, but it was faster this way* However, I doubt that you stripped it completely...and I'm sure that whatever damage is done will be reversed in due time... *I would continue to gaze at Bestila, wondering if it was just a freak thing that happened, or if this could be done to every Eclipse. However, another question surfaced, and I asked it, too preoccupied with my own thoughts to get it out of Lucius's mind again* Were there any others that you saw, or sense....or just her...?
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Bestila's Defeat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bestila's Defeat   Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:50 pm

"None, just her."

He sat in a nearby chair, the shift in energy now taking its toll on his physical stamina. He wasn't used to the lack of Darkness in his system.

"Regardless, is there a place you can keep her safely?"
Back to top Go down
Medius
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Medius

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

Bestila's Defeat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bestila's Defeat   Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:10 pm

\As Lucius sat down, showing sign of weakness, and Ezekiel started to think again, especially about the question that Lucius just asked, I would suddenly appear, as at the same time, as shadowy void would appear inside Lucius's little jail sphere, sucking Bestila out and away from the area. I would be leaning against the door, a void the same as the one that sucked Bestila out having transported me here/

There's no place you can keep any of them safely....so I'll just take her.....

\I would say, boredly, as I shot looks between the both of them. I would then speak to Lucius directly/

And dont think about getting up, I know your exhasted from trapping her, you don't have the power or the drive...well, maybe the drive, to fight me....and I'm not even going to try and fight you....

\I would say, nodding at Ezekiel/

After what you did to Cado....eh....anyways....there are two other Eclipses here currently, Argus who attacks the guild you call the Covenent and Serveo who attacks the one you call Academy....as far as I know the ones defending it are just about out of luck...Otherwise you had better watch your back too....there are more waiting to come down.....just a friendly reminder....see you later....

\With that, another void would appear, sucking me in, as I warped away, not giving either of them a chance to attack me after I had spoken, and certain not enough time while I was because they were probably interested in what I had to say/
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Bestila's Defeat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bestila's Defeat   Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:16 pm

*I would sit there at first stunned that another Eclipse could, or even dared to set foot in my office. However, the given information plus the fact that I knew this Eclipse from other people telling me was enough to make me hesitate enough for Medius to escape* Damn....hes gone....and I can't ever seem to track him... *I would say, quickly sitting down on the ground, as I closed my eyes, expanding my Conscious Perimeter over the globe trying to get a lock on the pair of them. A telepathic voice which echoed around the room would then speak to Lucius as I continued to search* Sorry about this....but perhaps you want to get some people together to help the other guilds out....if your up to it....in the meantime, I'm going to try and find the pair of them....even if I can just find the girl....since I can never seem to track the other one....
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Bestila's Defeat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bestila's Defeat   Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:22 pm

He was able to revert back to his normal self, black hair and yellow eyes and all, but for the wrong reasons. Sighing, and recovering his energy quickly now, he re-sealed Umbra and sheathed her, standing up now.

"Yeah.. Will do then."

He stepped out of the office, flash-stepping back to the Underworld for recovery.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Bestila's Defeat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bestila's Defeat   Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:25 pm

*I would nod, as the Telepathic voice faded, and I continued to search*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bestila's Defeat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bestila's Defeat   Bestila's Defeat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bestila's Defeat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: White Office-
Jump to: