Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Investigation I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Investigation I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Investigation I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Investigation I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Investigation I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Investigation I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Investigation I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Investigation I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Investigation I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Investigation I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Investigation I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Investigation I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Investigation I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Investigation I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Investigation I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Investigation I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Investigation I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Investigation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faith
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Faith

Rep. : 0
Nation : Civilian
Guild : Unknown
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:36 pm

A pixelated effect would occur outside the door of Ezekiel's office. Soon after the effect was done a young girl would be standing there. The red lines on her outfit would flash telling anyone near by who knew E.A.S.T. technology that the real hologram system had just made her into a real living being. She looked over Ezekiel's door and slowly rapped on it twice before taking two steps backward to allow for him to open it without hitting her. Running her hand through her hair she flicked back some hair that wan in her face. A scanning system was scanning over the door and most of the surrounding area to study it for known materials and unknown materials.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:33 pm

*The door would open via Telekinesis, as I sat waiting at my desk*
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Looking at the door swung open Faith would slowly walk into the room scanning it as she entered. There would be the desk and a window behind Ezekiel, there would also be a chair the General had left behind from all the time he had randomly appeared in the office. Faith would walk over to the desk and salute towards Ezekiel. She would show an emotionless face as she relieved herself of her salute.

"Greetings Ezekiel, I am E-0112 Faith of Heart. Flag Ship of the E.A.S.T. Empire. I am here to ask you for some aid in the investigation of the asteroids and for some knowledge on the Shrewish people and the Eclipse. Also if you could show me the drop locations of the asteroids that would be nice as well" he said as she took a seat in the chair the General used to own.

Her small frame would sink down in the chair making her head almost disappear behind the desk.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:51 pm

*I would raise an eyebrow at the request, as I then sighed* The exact locations of where the Eclipses came is unknown to me....however, I know they were all in the area around the three different guilds of Escellsia....as for the knowledge of the Shrews...and Eclipses....it depends on what you want to know... *I would say, watching her, as I waited*
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:05 pm

A small hologram of the Escellsian world would appear above Ezekiel's desk. Location of the main points of interest would appear as little dots labeled with names. The world would display certain traits then an atmosphere would appear around the small map. Faith would run her fingers to the underworld guild and spread two of her fingers causing the globe to zoom into the guild. Rotating her hand the angel of view would change to show a side angel view of the guild with some of the atmosphere.

"If we spread ion charged tachyon particles through the atmosphere here we might be able to track the trail and general location of what part of space the asteroids came from. As for the knowledge on the Eclipse just some general information on things like age, whether they have genders some DNA sample and some information on their genetic build. This would make them easier to track and locate weather or not they are in a void of space or not. For the shrews I would like some similar sample and information." she said as the map would return to it's globe form showing the unlabeled world.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:50 pm

For a sample of DNA from a Eclipse I have none, and like the Shrews, I wouldn't give you any anyway, sorry, its just a precaution....As for the Eclipses, yes they have genders, however, they are hard to determine unless you hear one speak, or ask one yourself....as far as age, they are basically Shrews, so their age is indeterminable...they are immortal in that once they are destroyed they will eventually reincarnate...thus that is impossible to determine...anything else...?
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:57 pm

In the wave of her hand she would cause the globe to vanish. As she stood up the chair behind her would vanish as well. the red line on her suit would then glow becoming red. The red would fade away telling anyone shes become hologram form again. Looking back at Ezekiel she spoke again.

"I would like you to personally take me to the location of where the first asteroid hit" she said with a demanding childish tone.

For a 300 year old A.I. on an outdated ship she sure was young sounding.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:24 pm

*I would narrow my eyes. I didn't like being told what to do, normally, especially by someone I considered young, and non-threatening. However, I would simply motion towards the opposite wall, as a portal appeared there* Theres a portal to the place in which one of them appeared....go... *I would then sit and wait, my eyes still narrowed, a little on edge*
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Faith would walk towards this portal and look into it scanning it incase it was a trap. Even if it was a trap she was only data in this form and wouldn't be effected at all. She would step into the portal and vanish. The ship overhead the palace would go slip stream and warp to the new location but stay several miles away to keep safe from all attacks.

(please choose a location and post something there)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:29 pm

(Done)
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Faith would come back to the office and once again knock on the door this time she had a sample of the material with her. This was for two reasons. One to test it's reaction when around a shrew and two to test to see if it could be altered and serve as a new substance for the no longer in service E.A.S.T.
empire. The sample was safely contained in a bubble of energy that would stop it from escaping.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:57 pm

*The door would open again, as I would still be behind my desk, waiting for Faith to come in* Find something already...?
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:58 pm

"I have come with a sample of the shadow mist" she said walking in.

An orb filled with black mist would be floating above her head.

"if you would like to examine this first i would be welcome to let you" she said standing in front of his desk.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:34 pm

*I would take a quick look at it, and then look down at some papers on my desk* Probably Shaddow, like the Eclipses use....or some mutation of it being explosed to so much heat.... *I would say, not really giving it another thought*
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:41 pm

"Do you have any idea what this stuff can do in a defensive manner" she said.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Defensive...? Not sure....although, when taken into the body, it can be very destructive....thus I suppose that it could be used as say an aura around someone to protect them from physical attacks....if thats what your getting at.... *I would say, not even looking up from the papers now* Being Shaddow, it could also possibly protect from other Light based attacks, although weaker ones mind you...
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:15 pm

"I'm sure with some tweaking and fine tune adjustments to its atomic structure that it can become stronger than even the Eclipse's could make it. That is with a greater sample than I already have." She said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Investigation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: White Office-
Jump to: