Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Can someone help Tomon out, or something?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

Rep. : 0
Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Undead, Souls, Life draining.

Can someone help Tomon out, or something? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone help Tomon out, or something?   Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:30 pm

Tomon would wander through the forest, finding it and the mist to be quite calm and soothing... However he would not stray from his mission "... Hm... Is anyone here...? I need directions..."
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Special Jonin of the Swamps
Mishiru

Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help Tomon out, or something?   Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Mishiru was walking through the forest aswell, feeling as if the mist had a soothing effect on the thousands of cuts that ran criss-crossed up and down her arms. She sighed, enjoying the moment, but then stopped, frowning. She felt the presence of... Something else. Gathering her wits, her fake coverage of water-skin covered her arms as they did, making them seem to be perfectly normal and not cut to shreds in a manner. She turned the corner of a tree, ending up standing right infront of this... creature of sorts?

"Hurm" Mishiru murmured, smiling in a friendly manner. "What brings you out here, eh?" she asked, tilting her head slightly as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help Tomon out, or something?   Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Tomon merely stopped and stared up at her, not seeming to be surprised in the least "Hello there... I am Tomon.." He bowed to her, his facial expression unchanging "... I am looking for a Shaman Necromancer by the name of... Skelette, I believe? Do you know of him?"
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help Tomon out, or something?   Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Mishiru nodded her head in a formal manner similar to a bow, frowning as she mulled over the sentence. "Skelette?" she repeated, frowning again. No, she hadn't, or... had she? She paused, her brow furrowing her brow. Hadn't she heard people talk of Nations leaders before, and heard that name? She tilted her head, and nodded once. "Skelette... I believe he leads the Swamps with Chizuni?" she mulled.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help Tomon out, or something?   Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:07 am

Tomon smiled slightly before returning to his signature expressionless frown "Why, thank you, miss! Do you know.. Where the Swamp village is, by chance...? I haven't a clue myself... Am I close...?" He kicked the ground a bit, a little shy about talking to the living, still...
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help Tomon out, or something?   Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:05 pm

"...Well..." Mishiru started before pausing, making sure she was correct. "Yes, I believe so. I'm headed there myself... I know the way, more or less" she said, smiling at the little undead-boy as she twidled with a piece of blue hair, her aquamarine eyes studying the area as to make sure she knew where she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help Tomon out, or something?   Can someone help Tomon out, or something? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can someone help Tomon out, or something?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: Valley of Mist-
Jump to: