Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The Reaper meet's his Queen.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

The Reaper meet's his Queen. Empty
PostSubject: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Ripper walked around the palace, just trying to get a good idea of what he was defending. The place was small for a palace but still quite nice. Ripper hadn't once seen the King or Queen he was supposed to be serving under. He may have been the Grim Reaper but due to the fact Elijah joined up with The Sunlit Kingdom, he joined in as well in order to help his friend along.

Ripper was in his true form but insead of looking like the undead self he had all his flesh and hair, due to the feather he recieved not to long ago. Ripper had long dark blue hair, his eye's were golden, and he had the face and the body of a god, plus his wings were now bright white. It was to bad he could only keep his flesh if the feather was strapped to his body.

Ripper was hoping he could walk into the king or queen in hopes of gaining their trust, but in truth he wanted to know if one of them was worthy of his trust. He had heard that the king was rather rude and somewhat of an ass at times, but he hadn't heard anything about the Queen bad or good. Ripper hoped he'd get the chance to meet the Queen, in order to judge for himself if she was like the king or not.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:10 pm

*today she was dressed in regular clothes, not all that crazy fancy stuff they wanted her to wear sometimes. With her hair pinned up into a high and elaborate ponytail, strolled in the courtyard, an absolutely breathtaking place. Kings accompanied her, as Alyss had not had him out for two days because of the busy work she had to go through. It was getting duty in the pokeball apparently.

Alyss yawned, stretching her arms above her head and then crossing them behind her back*

"Kings...it's been a while since we trained...sorry."

"Kadabraa~.."

*the pokemon responded softly, seemingly sleepy from gentle heat...or just sleepy in general. Either way it was a kind response and so Alyss gave a smile and ruffled the top of the Pokemon's head. She stepped into the sun to get some light, breathing in fresh air, her ponytail having a gentle sway from the breeze*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:18 pm

After walking around the palace halls Ripper decided to head out to the courtyard for some air, and maybe fly away if he felt like it. As he moved outside he noticed a pink haired woman talking to some strange looking creature he hadn't seen before.

Ripper walked up calmly and carefully as he didn't want to anger the creature with his presence. Animal's had a tendency to either flip out, or attack him when he came around in his true form. He wasn't so sure if there would be any difference with his flesh and blood. "Hey there." Ripper said to the pink haired woman.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:22 pm

"Huh..?"

*Alyss looked towards the voice, the looks of an older man who called to her. She looked towards Kings who didn't seem to have a reaction, just drowsily blinked from the sunlight. Looking back up at him, her head tilted a bit, swaying the ponytail once again.

"Hello...have.. we met before?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:53 pm

Ripper smiled. "No, no we haven't met. My name's Kyle Ripper, it's a pleasure to meet you." Ripper said as scratched the back of his head. Ripper was glad to see the strange creature wasn't going nut's at him, it looked like he was fine in his true form if he had his flesh. "Uh, question where is the Queen of this kingdom?" Ripper asked in a calm and kind way.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:05 am

*she twitched, at that word, then laughed nervously, trying to think of something to say. Alyss glanced over at Kings again. His ears perked at the topic, but he just relaxed as if listening*

'Ah...bastard leaving me to this..'

"Well....err..the queen...she's often very busy. Yes she is. Did you...need to speak with her for some reason?"

*she inquired innocently, as if she were the queen's secretary or something of the sort*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:40 am

Ripper looked at the woman confused as to why she was acting the way she was. "Uh...yeah, I need to see if she'd accept me." Ripper replied. "I take it the Queen doesn't like her postion that much...because from what I understand a Queen would always find time to talk to her subject's." Ripper pointed out as he focused his golden eyes on her.

'Well in this case she should at least want to talk with the Grim Reaper.' He thought as he began to move the feather on his arm away.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:49 am

"The Grim Reaper..?"

*she blinked twice at him, confused. Then coughed slightly*

"Well...you see....the queen doesn't think herself a queen very much, just a regular person out and about. In fact she doesn't particularly like to be stuck in an office all day that's for sure..she likes walks and tea and all types of--"

*realizing she was rambling about herself, she laughed a little, offering out a hand and a slight bow, feeling she had no need to hide any longer*

"Nice to meet you...I'm Alyss..."Queen" of the Sunlit Kingdom.."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:18 am

((He looks like my avatar))

Ripper smiled as he pulled the feather away turning back into his undead looking self. "It's a pleasure to meet you Alyss. I am Kyle Ripper the current Grim Reaper, god of death, angel of death, or whatever else name's they have." Ripper said as he shook Alyss hand with his bony one.

"I come to befriend you...since you dislike being Queen I won't say that word around you, or anything related to it, starting...now." Ripper said with a laugh. As he laughed black mist began to form around him, Ripper looked down to see this then quickly flapped his wing's sending it away. Ripper also looked at the strange creature, it might definitely flip out now.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:27 am

*while Alyss seemed to need to compose herself a little, clearly startled at his sudden change of appearance, Kings yawned, tugging on Alyss' skirt gently with his small fingers. She gasped, then blushed at his antics*

"Kings, now is not the time....I-I'm pleased to finally meet the grim reaper.. I suppose it will be you who I will see when I'm at the last of my days isn't it?"

*she laughed nervously, though the bit of irony was true*

"Well what can I do to help you, Mr. Ripper?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:34 am

Ripper sighed in relief as the creature didn't react. Then was shocked to hear her joke, so he ignored it. "I was wondering is there anything you need help with, or would like me to do? As a friend of course." Ripper replied.

As he did he couldn't help but feel sorry for Alyss, because with the way she acted about being Queen he could tell it was like she was being forced into doing it. "If you wish I could very much help you with anything at all, it my way of saying sorry...for showing my true self." Ripper said with a saddened tone.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:46 am

"I'd rather you show your true self than hide behind some kind of silly mask anyway."

*managing a smile, Alyss absently kicked around some gravel she stood on. Then she noticed his interest in Kings*

"Ah...this is Kings. My Kadabra companion as you can see...he's an...insightful person. And most likely have read your mind already."

*her laugh softly rang in the courtyard and Alyss pet Kings' head*

"He must have been very curious on who you are. He often just falls asleep on me meeting people, but he managed to stay awake this time."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:56 am

Ripper looked at Alyss if he could smile he would. "Hmm...I see, I like Kings he seems to be very friendly and calm. To tell the truth animal's and creatures go nuts around me...but kings, he's different. I like him I'm glad he's with you." Ripper said in a kind tone.

"I wish to help you or be to some service to you Alyss...I remember something about me protecting you, but from what I do not know. I lost part of my power and memories when I came here not to long ago...I just recently remembered the thing I'm supposed to protect is you." Ripper said as he called two throne's of skull's, but the one for Alyss wasn't made of skulls but of marble. Ripper had just resently learned how to form marble throne's. Ripper made sure both throne's had coushins as he sat.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:51 am

"The Grim Reaper.....protecting me?"

*she gave a nervous chuckle*

"I don't think I remember such things...I'm sure I would if you did protect me. A lot of people have lost a lot of memories by being sucked out of their world and spat back out here, but...that is definitely not something I remember.."

*her eyes took in the marble and skull throne. As they made themselves, Alyss looked around to make sure no one was around. Afterall it was a bit odd to have random thrones form themselves out from the ground and into a courtyard. She tiptoed to the marble one...it didn't strike her fancy, but the skull one was so cool. With curiosity, as Ripper sat, she ran her hands on the throne of bone, fascinated and wondering how it was so sturdy. Either way, Alyss wandered back to her own throne, falling her hips down on to the cushion, laughing softly*

"I'm not much of royalty, but I've always dreamed about sitting on a throne this elaborate."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:46 am

Ripper laughed he could tell she liked the skull throne. "The reason you don't remember is because its not something you were ever told or knew about until now..." Ripper said. "Royalty...it must be harder then people think?" Ripper said.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:11 pm

"Not like I was born into something like this."

*she leaned her head back onto the throne and Kings settled to her right side. She somewhat missed when she didn't have to work too much about anything. Those days where she could just roam free and not have to care about people coming in and out of the kingdom*

"Sometimes it's rewarding...and other times it's a burden."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:27 pm

Ripper looked to the sky as she finished. "I see...I wish I could do something to help...but sadly I can't." Ripper said as he crushed a skull without noticing.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:06 pm

"How goes your career?"

*she teased playfully, not exactly knowing the hardships of being a grim reaper*

"Is it difficult? I'd imagine being a reaper is not exactly the happiest job in the world."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Ripper focused on Alyss when she asked about his duty.
"It has it's ups and Downs..." Ripper answered kindly "In truth, I do a lot of good, by bring the soul's of the good to the 'after life', but there are those who I absorb into me due to the evils they have committed." Ripper told Alyss as he picked up one of the skull's and began to Fidel around with it.

"There was one time I was told to kill a whole town...not the best of day's I can tell you that. Everyone there was either a killer, rapist or just some idiot who didn't atone for his or her sin's." Ripper said in a emotionless way.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:13 pm

"Well...that sounds appealing for sure..."

*the girl replied sarcastically, though just as emotionlessly. She hadn't known what else to say to such a statement*

"I wonder..where I would go if I had to die. It's something a lot of people wonder about. Ya know, if they did too much sin or not and if they did where they would go."

*she chuckled a little planting an elbow on the arm of the throne and resting her chin in her hand*

"So what happens to the souls that get absorbed by you? Where do they go? What are they for?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:43 pm

"Well the souls I absorb are like my food or energy in a way, but don't worry their the one's who kill without reason, and do evil that shouldn't be said." Ripper answered.

"As for where you go if its a good and beautiful soul like your's...It up to you. You could be born again, or just go to God." Ripper explained as he threw the skull he was playing up and down.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:47 pm

"Hm...."

*she pondered in the sunlight, curling her legs upon the very large marble throne. She rested her chin upon her knees*

"I don't think I have a beautiful soul. I've done my share of bad things."

*laughing a little she ran her hand over the armrest*

"What do you think would happen?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Ripper looked at Alyss. "What do you mean 'what will happen'?" Ripper asked he continued to throw the skull up in the air. "And as for your soul not being beautiful...I only see mere bad thing's compared to those I absorb." Ripper told Alyss in a kind and gental tone.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:31 pm

"Ahhh~..."

*she nodded in her understanding, then fell silent. There wasn't much to say...what often do you ask a grim reaper? In fact how many times in one's life can one say they met the grim reaper without saying they were going to die? Alyss didn't have one scratch on her body. Or maybe she was already dead?...she pinched herself on the leg hard*

"OW!"

*Kings tilted his head to look up at her, both curious and a bit angry from the sudden disturbance. Alyss blushed immediately, her cheeks flushing red*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Ripper laughed, he knew Alyss was checking to see if she was alive. "Your alive, and well. Well is there a postion I can fill in order to protect you?" Ripper asked as he quickly grabbed the falling skull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper meet's his Queen.   The Reaper meet's his Queen. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reaper meet's his Queen.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next