Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A Familiar Aura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izumo Ise
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Izumo Ise

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Academy

A Familiar Aura Empty
PostSubject: A Familiar Aura   A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:20 pm

*Ise had trekked back and forth across Escellsia looking for something that he had no clue what it should be. He eventually came across the Depths. It was an odd looking place, surely no place for a samurai but he was drawn to its aura....an aura of familiarity. He assumed something was causing it and seeked answers. His aim was to speak with the head of this place. He made his his way to the Kage offices and paused before knocking on the door.*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

A Familiar Aura Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Aura   A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:00 pm

*The door opened and Rozalyn looked Izumo in the eye. The first thing that came to her mind was Inari, but he was clearly a different person. She walked in, a bit puzzled. "Ah, you may come in."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Ise
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Izumo Ise

A Familiar Aura Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Aura   A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:35 pm

*Izumo caught Rozalyn's eye and felt she knew what this was about. He didn't hesitate to step into the office and began to speak.*
"Do you know who I am?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

A Familiar Aura Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Aura   A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:42 pm

"I..don't think so." She would say, but she didn't want to feel like she was of no use. And so, she would say what was on her mind. "You remind me of my former student, Inari. He looked sorta bummy just like you."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Ise
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Izumo Ise

A Familiar Aura Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Aura   A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:49 pm

*Ise was taken aback at the comment "bummy"*
"Is that so?"*His eyes squinted.*
"Inari is my father. I would be Ise, his son."*The were would be a sort of awkward silence after that, but Ise pressed on.*
"Have you any idea why I might be here?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

A Familiar Aura Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Aura   A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:55 pm

*Rozalyn raised an eyebrow at the word "son". Inari had a child? He must have been in the village during the black hole incident. "Well, if your asking as to why your on Escellsia, its because of a strange black hole incident. If your asking as to why you wandered back to the depths, I haven't a clue. Could it be I have an energy similar to yours? Plasma perhaps?" That would explain why he came to Rozalyn without knowing who she was.*
Back to top Go down
Izumo Ise
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Izumo Ise

A Familiar Aura Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Aura   A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:17 pm

*Ise wasn't aware of any black hole that brought him here and shook his head at the explanation.*
"No, no. I 've always been here."*The method in which he appeared here was unknown to either of them and anyone who leaves "Inner Kami sactum of Villages". It was a complicated process that only the narrator(me Very Happy) can explain, but that wasn't the issue here.*
"Dusty Plasma..."*He repeated softly.*
"I don't think that's it either. I'm looking for...guidance."
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

A Familiar Aura Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Aura   A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:20 pm

So he really is.." She thought, but would quickly snap herself out of it. "Wha-yeah, If you would like to join the Depths, I'd be more than happy to oblige. I do want to see your skill in battle."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Ise
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Izumo Ise

A Familiar Aura Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Aura   A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:38 pm

*Many thoughts went through Ise's mind. despite his upbringing as a samurai and his father's reputation as strong and powerful man, his heart wasn't in fighting at all. He briefly contemplated his decision.*
"If that is the only way...then I will join."*Perhaps he would find his path in this manner*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

A Familiar Aura Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Aura   A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:48 pm

"Good-" She said patting his head and ruffling his hair. She did so to hide her expression, which was a saddened one. She missed her top pupil, but his son my be able to finish what Inari couldn't:Mastering dusty plasma. "You think you can surpass your pops?"
Back to top Go down
Izumo Ise
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Izumo Ise

A Familiar Aura Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Aura   A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:32 am

*It was never his intention to become anything like his father. But he was no doubt sure he'd surpass him in his own way.*
"Of course."*He nodded*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

A Familiar Aura Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Aura   A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:39 am

"Then I'll see you later on. Possibly on the training field before the ranking field." She took her hand off his head. "Now, you're free to go off in the village and find a spot to call your home. Apartments should be available too..Don't worry, gas and water is free."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Ise
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Izumo Ise

A Familiar Aura Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Aura   A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:16 pm

"I look forward to it."*Ise turned to walk out of the office, sinking beneath the floor as he headed toward the door. It wasn't long before he disappeared completely.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Familiar Aura Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Aura   A Familiar Aura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Familiar Aura
Page 1 of 1