Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilden Alderon
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Hilden Alderon

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chi, Navitas, Soulforce

Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) Empty
PostSubject: Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join)   Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:56 pm

*Hilden laid asleep in his bed resting but something strange would happen. As hilden slept anyone nearby would sense an overwhelming power surge over Hilden, a power that seems to be 7 different power signitures all 10 times as powerful as ezekiel (please note he does NOT get this power this is simply a harmless side effect) Meanwhile in Hilden's dreams he would toss and turn in his bed outside his dream whilst inside his dream he would freak out seeing those lords he used to serve at his old home in his dream. As all 7 would surround him in his dream he feared they would kill him.*

*outside his dream tho his room was purging with power, the room's possessions would seem to come alive with demonic smiles, his eyes tho closed would leak out a bright light from beneath the eye lids, a gun shot would be heard as a sawn off shotgun would fall to the floor and go off luckily the bullets in no ones's path, his hands would shape without him knowing having two huge holes in each of his palms. another possession would seem to fall from thin air as it would appear to be a metal handle as it fell but when it activated in mid fall plasma tech would shape a sword and stab into the floor of his room*

*soon Hilden woke up in the madness with a cold sweat thinking it was just a nightmare but he would see all the havok around as all the possessions he had that were alive with demonic smiles circling around hilden clearing a path to the plasma sword and sawn off shotgun. by now his powersignature would once again lower back to his normal level one awake*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join)   Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Ripper was walking around finding a place to stay for the night. He'd just finished rounding up ten more soul's all of which were good, so he sent them where they wanted to go. As Ripper was walking down the hall's he heard a gun shot. Ripper could also feel a bit of unease of energy.

As Ripper found the room he opened the door to find demonic looking weapon, and a man covered in sweat. "He must have had a nightmare..." Ripper thought as he slowly entered the room. Ripper then quickly realized he was in his true form. If this man was having a dream of himself dieing then he'd flip to see the Grim Reaper standing in front of him with his Death Scythe in hand.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join)   Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:11 pm

*once kyle would enter the room the possessions of Hildens who were demonicly reanimated assumed protective stance and circled close to Hilden growling at kyle while Hilden was still in shock from what happened and did not notice kyle there*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join)   Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:37 pm

Ripper easily knocked the weapons away with his Death Scythe. "Mere weapon's are nothing, once their in the hand's of something then they are a threat." Ripper said moving closer until he was right beside the man's bed. Ripper call for a throne of skulls. As soon as it throne was formed he sat on it, looking at young man, Ripper's wing's began to flap helping to wake up the man as well as give him some cooling air.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join)   Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:42 pm

(they arnt weapons they are casual possessions of his like t shirts,drawers, etc that have been reanimated with demon genetics but whatever)

*Hilden would come out of shock then face what was causing the cool air then immediately grab the plasma sword and sawn off shotgun and would out of fear hold the weapons but soon realize that if they were to kill him now they would not have the reaper do it, they would do it themselves and his fear would simmer down to caution as he put the plasma sword down but witheld the sawn off shotgun* "what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join)   Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Ripper focused in on the man. "Well there would be to reasons for be being here the first is that I'm either here to take your soul, or I'm here to help. Which one do you think?" Ripper sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join)   Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:54 pm

*Hilden would not take it lightly and raise the sawn off shotgun in anger* "my soul is mine to keep you will not be taking it"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join)   Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Ripper fell to the ground laughing. "If I were here for your soul you wouldn't be able to pick up that weapon, and you'd be either an Orb, or a spirit." Ripper explained to Hilden. "Trust me when I say this, you still have may, may year's left in this life." Ripper said as he stood up. Ripper couldn't believe this guy thought he was here for his soul. "Actually I came because of a gun shot." Ripper said with a serious tone. Ripper wasn't going to tell him about what he felt coming from him until he knew it was time.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join)   Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:13 am

(i'll pm you what you detected in detail since it is to remain a secret)

*he would cautiously lower his weapon* "a gunshot?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join)   Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:07 am

Ripper focused on the man. "Yes a gunshot, most likely caused when your weapon fell to the ground." Ripper pointed out as he crossed his arms while laying back.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join)   Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:16 am

*Hilden would check where the gunshot landed to ensure no one was hit still cautious of kyle* "alright i guess it is true you arn't here for my soul"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join)   Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:41 am

Ripper laughed. "Now then...I'll be keeping my eye's on you...I feel there's something I need to clarify." Ripper finished as he stood up. 'As of right now if that power were to come alive in him, there would be no way for me to stop him...unless I had all my power.' Ripper thought as he began walking out the room.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join)   Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:54 am

*hilden would go back to his bed gathering his new gun and tech thinking what had changed within him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join)   Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilden's evolution?!?!?! (anyone may join)
Page 1 of 1