Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
your life's theme I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
your life's theme I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
your life's theme I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
your life's theme I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
your life's theme I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
your life's theme I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
your life's theme I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
your life's theme I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
your life's theme I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
your life's theme I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
your life's theme I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
your life's theme I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
your life's theme I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
your life's theme I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
your life's theme I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
your life's theme I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
your life's theme I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

your life's theme

Go down 
+3
Miles Seiler
Sadako
Hilden Alderon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilden Alderon
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Hilden Alderon

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chi, Navitas, Soulforce

your life's theme Empty
PostSubject: your life's theme   your life's theme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:14 pm

call me weird but i believe everyone has a song that relates to their life the most aka their life's themesong. Mine is broken beaten and scarred by metallica because i've had a rough childhood (and still have some rough times) yet i stand up for myself and let no one bring me down despite what is thrown my way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHjruk-Irog (heres the link if you wanna listen)

i wonder whats every1 else's

btw if you don't wanna reveal something about you that's alright i understand secrecy in life
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

Rep. : 1

your life's theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life's theme   your life's theme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Just like you - Three Days Grace

This song reflects on my life quite a bit... My mother keeps pressuring me to do everything perfectly... She even thinks she herself is perfect...

I refuse to be like everyone else. I want to forge my own path in life, not take one set out for me. :3
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

your life's theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life's theme   your life's theme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:25 pm

...i can relate XD my mom nags and demands me to help her out when she doesn't even acknowledge all the good i'm doing

example
i say i will do my own dishes which i have never done in the past because i used to be lazy

mom's response: "why can't you do all the dishes? i come home from work and do everyone's dishes!"

2nd example
i clean my own rooms (bedroom, wreckroom and own bathroom)

mom's response: "why can't you help me clean the house once in a while?!?!"

hmmm pattern? obviously -_- she thinks im there just to help her clean right after im done work. what i'm trying to do is avoid overworking myself but its hard to relax outside my bedroom (where i'm practicly isolated to myself) because of her!
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Soul Energy

your life's theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life's theme   your life's theme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:28 pm

I don't know but the first song I thought of was this:
The Last Emperor
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

your life's theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life's theme   your life's theme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:29 pm

nice. i love that old oriental type of music. its soooooo soothing
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

your life's theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life's theme   your life's theme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:31 pm

scratch that only the beginning sounded oriental XD
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Soul Energy

your life's theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life's theme   your life's theme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:35 pm

hehehe...thats why I like it. Such a drastic change in the middle of the song XD
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

your life's theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life's theme   your life's theme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:37 pm

how dare u trick me like that my ears shall suffer now XD
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11

your life's theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life's theme   your life's theme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:49 pm

I always feel like Ive failed, even when maybe I havent. Like I dont deserve to be blessed with the life, friends, and opportunities I have. So this song really speaks to me... cause it makes me feel like even if I fall, I still have hope to fix it. If I believe... in either Gods grace, or my own ability to do what I can to better the world, I can succeed... and stop being the failure that I see myself as.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTr8mB--sZw
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Linnea Redhunt

your life's theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life's theme   your life's theme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:14 pm

I wouldn't know what my life song is I guess. I cannot sum up my feelings experiences and other aspects of my life in one song. And if I had to base a song on it, it would have to be a song I created myself. Cause I feel only I can express how MY life has gone, not some other artist. Not only this, but I cannot base my life off of one emotion ( be it abandonment or sadness, happiness, or longing) because I didn't feel these throughout my life. It can't be my life song if it says I felt that one thing. Just because bad things happened to me in the past (and trust me things have), it doesn't define my life because I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a sliver of happiness along my path.

I can't complain about parents anymore because i'm used to it. It's kind of like a smell or a sound you get so used to, you don't even hear it anymore. I'm tired of complaining about my parents so most of the time I don't. All the shit everyone has brought up seems so old to me. It's a cycle, it'll just keep happening, so why pay attention to it? Why feed it?

My parents actually have given up on tying me down already. If anyone cares to believe or even know, my horoscope or Sun sign is Aquarius. Aquarians are freethinkers who's rebellious minds can't be broken or held down. When someone tries, they do the opposite or they defend themselves ultimately to show why their side is a better idea. My Moon sign is the Sagittarius. That is a sign who by all means will be independent. I'm two signs of rebellion in one person. All my friends can tell you I'm stubborn...as hell. One can tell you I sometimes rebel for absolutely no reason, even if I know I should do it ("It's freezing..." "Then zip up your coat, Tiff." "No! >["). Lastly my two main planets are Uranus, the planet of change, rebellion, and originality.

I'm not the "my way or the highway" type of person. I'm the kind where if I don't see the reason a certain action should be done, it shouldn't be done. Not only this, but if I'm being yelled at to do something, if I decide to do it, I'll do it on MY time. My mother is guilty of demanding things of me and if it's not done at that very second, she'll bitch at me. I say "Sorry GENERAL I didn't do it in time! Your lackey will try to grow 6 arms and do the work you assign faster!" And that's how it usually goes.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

Rep. : 11

your life's theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life's theme   your life's theme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:23 pm

Quote :
I'm not the "my way or the highway" type of person. I'm the kind where if I don't see the reason a certain action should be done, it shouldn't be done. Not only this, but if I'm being yelled at to do something, if I decide to do it, I'll do it on MY time. My mother is guilty of demanding things of me and if it's not done at that very second, she'll bitch at me.

TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

your life's theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life's theme   your life's theme I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:03 am

what a long post. could be the fact i just got back from work but i have no idea how to respond to that long post XD
Back to top Go down
Aiden Alistar
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Aiden Alistar

Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Reiki

your life's theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life's theme   your life's theme I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:23 am

3 songs came to mind for me

"For the workforce drowning" by Thursday

I don't like doing things that seem like meaningless tasks, or just petty labor. In my mind work that you don't enjoy kills you and as such my daily routine (which right now doesn't include a job) is slowly killing me.

"That's Life" by Frank Sinatra
Name says it all.

"Peace Sign" Gym Class Heroes

The line "Fuck you, I do this for my loved ones" says it all.

I can't think up a song that depicts my life, and even the 3 songs I thought of only cover certain parts. So yeah...
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

your life's theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life's theme   your life's theme I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:22 pm

I guess if I had to pick a song that bypasses all negative feeling, it would be

"Uncomfortably Slow" by Newton Faulkner

Or "Dream Catch Me" by the same artist.

One is a borderline "sad" song and the other is an inspirational song, one about a person (or people) who have the biggest dreams about doing something but they never do it because they're too afraid or they never had the courage to take a step forward. Now they work minor jobs, the taxi driver, the waitress, the newspaper stand guy...and one day in the middle of their shitty job, they have a revelation that they didn't shoot for the dreams they wanted to. They leave immediately without explanation and even if they're losing their method of income and job, they shoot for their dreams. The title of the song refers to, of course, the chance they took and their faith that their dreams will catch them if they fall.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

your life's theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life's theme   your life's theme I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:02 pm

interesting right now i'm in a similar position XD a coworker said i could make a great manager of the store but that would mean giving up on going to college and becoming a carpenter. and both sides seem tempting to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

your life's theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life's theme   your life's theme I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your life's theme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: