Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Desolate. I like it.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mishiru
Special Jonin of the Swamps
Mishiru

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Chakra

Desolate. I like it. Empty
PostSubject: Desolate. I like it.   Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:45 pm

Mishiru wandered into the Application office, her arms hugged close to her chest as her blue hair ran down her shoulders. It had really grown now, and she was rather proud of it. She'd even stopped wearing her white rose... Though besides that, this place intrigued her. She had always liked Swamps, so silent, so peacefull, and so it seemed the village was like that as well. A silent place, a quiet place. She liked quiet, though she'd never show it to others. She'd be loud and noisy. Just another white lie, right?

"E-excuse me? Anyone here?" she asked shakily, shivering in the cold as she glanced around the room with aquamarine eyes, searching for someone... Anyone.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Rep. : 1
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Desolate. I like it.   Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:54 pm

*There would a small shift, as Tanith, Chizuni's Demon, would appear in the room, in the guise of a young teen with punk rock clothes and attire*

Tanith: Well, well...I didn't come down here for no reason then....Chizu said there might be a few trickling in every now and then....

*Tanith would approach Mishiru, looking her up and down*

Tanith: So, whatsssss you name, ssssister...?

*Tanith lengthened her S's much like a snake his, much because of the being so close to snakes herself*
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: Desolate. I like it.   Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:00 pm

Mishiru blinked at the appearence of the girl, her eyes widining at her odd speech pattern, but she shrugged it off. To each her own, right? She tugged on her vest slighty, pulling it up as she was inspected. Chizu? Who was that?

"Uh... I'm... " she paushed, realizing she was beginning her sentence in the wrong manner. " My name" she started, beginning again, "Is Mishiru". Mishiru really didn't feel like putting anything else forward, because she was cold, and the cold always kind of ticked her off, but that was yet another emotion she didn't care to show.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desolate. I like it.   Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:06 pm

*Seeing the girls emotion in shell like form, Tanith became slightly softer than usual, which was kinda abnormal*

Tanith: Oh, come here hun...

*Tanith would snap her fingers, drawing upon my own element of fire control, as a circle of bright red flames shot up in the middle of the room, allowing light and warmth to spread around. Tanith would pull a small stool out for Mishiru to sit on*

Tanith: And I'm Tanith, Chizuni's....ah....assssssistant...

*Several words crossed Taniths mind, Slave, Demon, etc, but these might not come off as sounding the best, so assistant would have to fit. Plus I was bound to give the Village the best representation possible*

Tanith: Chizuni is one of the Leaderssss of this here village, assss sssssmall as it is. Being this is the application office....I asssssume you would like to join....?
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: Desolate. I like it.   Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:12 pm

Mishiru blinked as the fire erupted, a small, greatfull smile taking over her features as she sat down, holding a hand or two out to the fire. It's not like she could've warmed herself up with something as usefull as fire, seeing as she mainly manipulated water, and well, water had its cold moments too.

"I... I see" she murmured, rubbing her hands together infront of the flickering flames. She chuckled as Tanith pointed out her reason for being here, in this office, and she nodded her head slowly, her blue hair tumbling over her shoulders.

"Y-yes. I'd like to apply for this village... If it's possible?" Mishiru asked, her voice sounding small and frail in the presence of this woman of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desolate. I like it.   Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:19 pm

Tanith: Possssible..? What could be more posssible...? Of course....

*Tanith would let out a laugh, as though Mishiru had suggested that snakes weren't kept as house pets. Tanith would walk over to a desk, as she pulled out a document with a few tid-bits of info on it, as she then walked back with a pen*

Tanith: If you jusssst wanna ssssign on the line here with the X.....here....

*Tanith would hand the pen over as well with the paper, and then falling silent, as she waited patiently for Mishiru to read the paper, which explained about the Swamps Village, its Leaders, some of the basic rules, etc. After Mishiru would have signed it, Tanith would take the paper back, and file it away somewhere, if she signed it anyways*
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: Desolate. I like it.   Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:28 pm

"Alwayd good to here" she replied with a sigh, taking the paper gently into her hands and scanning over it quickly. Mishiru nodded a few times, a few "Yeah's" and "Uh-huh"'s coming from her mouth as she twirrled the pen around in her hand.

The pen stopped swirling in a snap as Mishiru brought it to the paper, scarwling her signature at it as she smiled at Tanith. "That's it...?" she asked, relieved.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desolate. I like it.   Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:56 pm

*Tanith would take the paper, file it, and then come back with something hidden in her hands*

Tanith: Almosssst.....

*Tanith would then drop a Sp. Jounin headband marked with the Swamps tree symbol on it into Mishiru hands, as she smiled*

Tanith: There you go....welcome to the Village Hidden in the Ssssswamps....Sssssp. Jounin Mishiru.....anything elssse I can do for you, hun?
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: Desolate. I like it.   Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:03 am

Mishiru grinned warmly as the headband was dropped on her lap, standing up so she could tie it around her waist. There. She'd done it. She looked back at Tanith and bowed slighlty, in thanks for all of this.

"No, I think I'll be quite fine on my own for now. I'll visit you if I have any troubles" she said with a smile, raising her head and looking admiringly at her new headband. Now she was officaly Swamps, and it felt good.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desolate. I like it.   Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:19 pm

Tanith: Well, good....there are apartmentssss not to far from here which you can take ressssidence in. The Hosssspital and Kagessss office are that way.....

*Tanith would point to the left and then to the right indicating different places and buildings*

Tanith: OH, and Chizuni holds demon sssssummoning lesssssons in the big tower behind the Kagessss office for anyone interessssted....

*Tanith would smile, as she then walked over to the desk and sat on its ledge, bidding Mishiru fairwell*
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: Desolate. I like it.   Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Mishiru nodded, grinning as she walked off in the direction of the big tower. She would probably get one of these apartments later, but for now these 'demon summoning' lessons had her attention, and that's where she was headed. She waved good-bye to Tanith as she walked out, feeling a little better then she had before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desolate. I like it.   Desolate. I like it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desolate. I like it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: The Village Hidden in the Swamps :: Bulidings :: Application Office-
Jump to: