Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Shawn I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Shawn I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Shawn I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Shawn I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Shawn I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Shawn I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Shawn I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Shawn I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Shawn I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Shawn I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Shawn I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Shawn I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Shawn I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Shawn I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Shawn I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Shawn I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Shawn I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Shawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn Lounder

Shawn Lounder

Rep. : 0
Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Magic

Character sheet
Race: Human.

Shawn Empty
PostSubject: Shawn   Shawn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:49 am

General Information

Name: Shawn Lounder
Aliases: Shawn
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Birthdate: January 24
Birthplace: unknown to him
Nationality: The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild: The covenant
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Religious Views: N/A
Political Views: has none
Magic Limit: 500 Points (Increases by at least 250 points for each level gained)

Appearance

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 170
Build: Athletic muscle built manly around lower body.
Skin Tone: Caucasian.
Eye Color: Light Blue, but left eye is grey.
Hair Color: Blond.
Hair Style: Short, but does style it anyway he wants.
Facial Hair Style: N/A
Scars: Two scars across left eye (has no vision in left eye), plus multiple battle scars all over his body from his wounds that have all healed.

Personality
Quiet, hateful, and bitter. Shawn is someone you'd classify as a lone wolf. He's always been a bit of a loner and has rather liked that life-style. The reason for his personality is due to all he has seen and done. He doesn't mind killing, or death due to his past. He wouldn't hesitate to punch his CO or leader if they made a dumb move. He's also a genius with a high IQ. He is like a super-soldier in a way but he is only human, and can only do so much as of now.

Shawn is also a highly trained commando who has both skills in magic (Black magic, necromancy, blood magic, fire magic), hand-to-hand, and armed combat (Swords, ballistic weapon, projectile weapons, and knife's).

Shawn also has quite the vocabulary, and he won't hesitate to let out one or two swears if he's mad.

Biography

Shawn grew up in a small town outside the sunlit Kingdom which he has forgotten and doesn't care to remember. He was like any other kid. He played with friends, he laughed, learned, and lived. Many people however started to notice he had an amazing gift of knowledge, and could do things other's couldn't. He finished school at an early age, and went on to study what people called magic. He studied everything from light to dark. While Shawn was studying the ways of magic he was living alone in a dark forest where he wouldn't be disturbed. Amazingly enough he mastered many things before heading back home to see his parents.

Shawn returned home at the age of 17, when he left he was 15. However when he returned his life became a living hell. His mother and father had died one day when they were trying to find him in the forest. Shawn was heart broken, but to make matters worse his Uncle who hated Shawn and his parents sent him away to join the forces. Shawn was forced to join by his Uncle, unfortunately the Uncle did a stupid thing.

After going through extremely hard training for 6 years he became a commando for the Sunlit Kingdom. Shawn only stayed with them for a year, before leaving. a month later and after living alone Shawn joined a group of Mercs who where known for their brutal ways of getting the job done. A year went by and Shawn started to become a cold human being, killing anybody he was told to or paid to kill. Shawn to part in two genocides that were never known about or heard about in this world.

After two years of being a merc Shawn went home to settle some unfinished business with his Uncle. When he returned home there were many people there surprised to see he was still alive, but the person most shocked by this was his Uncle. His Uncle believe Shawn had died after leaving the military and living alone. Shawn laughed the hardest that day, due to how much everything had changed while he was away. His Uncle who had once been a man to be feared was now fat and lazy. The town itself was still the same but his Uncle and his home had changed the most. Shawn sat down and looked at his Uncle in his eyes before pulling out his .45 caliber pistol and shooting him dead square in the face. Shawn left burning his once childhood home to the ground along with his fat Uncle. the fire burned away all the evidence of his crime.

Shawn then went to live in The Citadel Risen from the Depths, because it was the only place he could find that had people like him or even worse. Shawn has since joined the Citadel's military and has served with them for over a year.
Back to top Go down

Shawn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Character Bios-
Jump to: