Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Edward's Exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Edward

Rep. : 0
Guild : Covenant
Energy Type : Spiritual Pressure,Delz Chakra

Edward's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Edward's Exam   Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:48 pm

=Edward was found sitting on the edge of the ranking cliff his head in the clouds as he waited for a proctor.=
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Rep. : 7
Guild : The Covenant

Edward's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Exam   Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:26 pm

A very tall, muscular woman would walk out and approch the young boy. She was wearing armor on her arms and legs. She also carried a massive sword. She was a 3rd rank.

She stopped and stood in front of the boy; her figure towering over him. She looked down at him a bit sternly.

"You wish for a ranking, worm?"

She took the massive sword from off her back, and drew a circle on the ground around her with it. She then stabbed it into the ground in front of her, on the line of the circle she just drew.

"Attack when ready."
Back to top Go down
Edward
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Edward

Edward's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Exam   Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Worm? =Edward stood and faced his insulter drawing Itami it's blade shining in the sun light.= If your gonna be rude miss then I'll have to battle you. =Edward would slash his sword toward the women sending out two crescent beams of white flame.=
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Edward's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Exam   Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:17 pm

She would remove the sword from the ground, and spin it around for a second before using the broadside of the sword to block and absorb the energy sent at her.

"That would be the point of a ranking, lad."

She drew three small circles on the ground in front of her with her sword before replacing her sword in the ground where it was before.
Back to top Go down
Edward
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Edward

Edward's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Exam   Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:09 am

=Edward's body would start to release Delz chakra from his pores and the made them spiral around him making him a veil of delz energy around him. Edward would then run towards the women as his legs became ablaze.=
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Edward's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Exam   Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:57 am

The woman would smirk. Out of the three circles shed drawn in front of her, three weapons would appear. A dagger, a short sword, and a knife. All three shot at high speeds at the boy, coated in a thick purple enery.

She would then draw 5 more circles of varying sizes on the ground around her.
Back to top Go down
Edward
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Edward

Edward's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Exam   Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:27 pm

=Edward smiled as his prediction about those circles where where almost spot on. Edward quickly jumped high into the air and flipped far over the women and her projected weapons. The flames around Edward's legs would act like rocket boots keeping Ed in the air. Ed would start to focus his Delz chakra into his finger.= Hope you can fly. =Edward would slash his hand downward sending out a large crescent beam of Delz chakra toward the ground. The blast would cut clean threw the weak earth on the cliff side making the whole cliff edge fall down the mountain. Since this was where the women was..as of this moment she'd be falling to her death.=

Last edited by Edward on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Edward

Edward's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Exam   Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:33 pm

*BuMp*
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Edward's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Exam   Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Of course, the woman knew that the foundation of the cliff face was centuries old, for it had been there when she was a child and never showed much signs of erosion even as countless ranking exams were held here. The rock of the cliff face would most likely hold, but she wasn't taking any chances.

Out of the largest circle she had drawn, a sword much like the one that she had lifted clear of the crumpling soil rose up, manipulated by the same thick purple energy to soar under her feet as she jumped upwards a little bit - Quite the feat for someone with so much armor on. A bow and arrow set lifted from the next circle before the soil that the circles had been drawn in collapsed, tumbling over the now exposed granite. The sword under her feet trembled, struggling under her weight as the bow notched one arrow out of the several dozen that floated in the air around it. The arrow flew straight, it's aim quite deadly as the woman and her two swords flew through the air to safer ground. She touched down lightly, then sent the sword that she had used flying toward Edward, coated in that same purple energy.

Both arrow and sword had perfect aim, but certainly she wasn't trying to kill him... Or was she?
Back to top Go down
Edward
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Edward

Edward's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Exam   Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:18 am

(Wow I've been away for a long ass time...)

=Edward would dodge the arrow and sword by jetting downward toward the ground by releasing a burst of Delz chakra from his feet. In Edwards hand Delz chakra would began to spiral and mold it's self into the a sphere shape. Edward would cock back his hand and took aim at the women ready to jab the sphere of Delz energy into her chest. As he jetted toward her.=
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Edward's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Exam   Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:50 pm

The woman stood there, smiling as Edward came nearer. The sword still in her hand moved as she traced several circles in the ground in front of her. Then, she relaxed her arm. Now Edward would be around 20 meters away now, as pikes rose up from each circle, and several 'riot shield'-like sheets of metal blocked Edward from going much further. Each piece was fortified with the thick purple energy, and the shields were at least five inches thick. The pikes stood out a meter and a bit, their sharp points ready to impale.

Behind this blockade, the woman stood with her sword arm relaxed, waiting to see how Edward would deal with this. The blockade spanned 9 ft across, and 10 ft high, in a slightly curved manner.
Back to top Go down
Edward
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Edward

Edward's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Exam   Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:22 am

=Seeing the women draw her circles yet again Edward was ready for almost anything and wasn't stunned by the spiked walls appearance. As Edward charged he would hop over the top of the wall that the women had summoned and putting himself above her. Edward would point the burning sphere of Delz chakra down toward the women and from it would fire out a beam of white flames that would shot down on the women the area around her. Firing the beam would push Edward farther back into air making distance between Ed and the women.=
Back to top Go down
Edward
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Edward

Edward's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Exam   Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:56 pm

(cough)
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Edward's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Exam   Edward's Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:36 pm

((Sorry! I was just about to reply...))

As the white flames rained down toward her, the woman just smiled.

"Got you, you little worm..."

A flash of her purple energy blasted upwards at blinding speeds, capturing everything above it in a swirl of energy. It solidified, turning to a thick pillar of reinforced stone with an extremely high density and measure of hardness. The woman had but to step out of her shield of pikes and metals, the clicking of metallics heard as they parted for her.

The pillar was lowered to the ground, taking much less energy for the woman to maintain. In fact, now the pillar was using only Edward's energy as fuel. The more he fought, the more energy would be put into reinforcing the pillar - Edward's energy. The Delz chakra he had summoned was the first to be converted, seeping into the stone harmlessly.

If Edward didn't think of a way out, and fast, he would suffocate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edward's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Exam   Edward's Exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward's Exam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southeast :: The Covenant :: South Wing :: Ranking Cliff-
Jump to: