Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Rep. : 1
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Human

A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau Empty
PostSubject: A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau   A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:04 pm

Mission: Retrieve Anceint Demon Scrolls
Requirements: At least 2 people. Each person must have a Demon summoned (basically, a Swamp Nin only mission)
Info: Being sent into the Chateau to retrieve several scrolls that are said to lay there. Demon required to fight enemies found only on higher plains of demon sight.

Last edited by Chizuni on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau   A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:05 pm

*A notice would be posted through the village for a new mission that I was going to assign.I would then sit in my office, waiting for anyone to come and take the mission, Lues leaning against the wall connecting to the door, in his usual teenage egyptian boy guise*

Lues: This is a bad idea....
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Special Jonin of the Swamps
Mishiru

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Creed

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau   A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:42 pm

And yet no matter what Lues thought about the idea, Mishiru ended up walking steadily into the room, her Swamps headband tied neatly around her waist, as she seemed most comfortable with. Mog padded in beside her in a guise she had seemed to enjoy, taking the appearence of an atheltic-looking female, dressed not snuggly, but not skimply either. Mog had Siren blood, and sirens always where ones for luring.

"Chizuni-san".

The greeting was on a happy, cherry note as it emitted from Mishiru. She was glad to see the Kage and Lues, glad to be able to do something for the Swamps.

"I came about the mission?"

She asked, almost hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau   A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:20 pm

"Ah, yes good....you just need another partner who has a demon...either Kasane or Blackblade I believe has one...."

*I would say, also pointing to the sign with the mission info on it for Mishiru to read (sign has what first post has)*
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau   A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:36 pm

Mishiru nodded, reading the sign over carefully as Mog bent over her slighty, also trying to read. When Mishiru looked at her, she smiled and moved away, but Mog just looked away as if she hadn't been reading it at all.

Amused, Mishiru turned her attention back to the sign as Mog attempted to read it over her again.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Energy Type : Kazakh, Chakra

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau   A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:49 pm

*A half an hour later, there would be a roar, as out side the window, I would come flying up on the back of Apep, my dragon, as I then hopped through the window, bowing to Chizuni, and looking at Mishiru. Apep, who was still pretty skinny, squeezed through the window too, as he stood beside me, smoke unfurraling from his nostrals* I'm sorry I'm late, Lady Sawakage....I'm here about the mission, which looks like its already been filled...? *I would say, glancing another look at Mishiru*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau   A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:53 pm

"Too someone long enough....and no, Kasane, this mission needs a partner group...and since you already have a demon summoned, you can be the person to go with her"

*I would clear my throat, as Lues and I threw a contempt look at the Dragon, Lues feeling threatened by it, and I not liking what I considered a wild beast in my office*

"Just read the board Kasane, and make sure to have at least one of your demons summoned, alright...?"

*I would say, then taking a seat at my desk*

"Now both of you get going, I'll expect you both back with the scroll(s) in at least three days...understand...? Now get going...."

*I would say, a little impatiently, as I waited for the both to leave*
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau   A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Of course.... *I would say, bowing again, as I then turned to Mishiru* Ready to get going..? *As I said this, I would snap my finger, as both Spyder, my Imp, which took the guise of a large pink toad, and Akort, my Foliot, who took the guise of a typical teenage boy, both appeared by me. They looked around, and at Apep, which they had meet seldom, as they then looked at me, silent* Hi guys, we're taking a mission, and you guys get to come...* They would nod, not that they really had a choice, but non the less, they coorperated, mostly. Spyder would especially take note of the other Imp, Mog, who was there, and as soon as he did, he would change his guise to that of another teenage boy, a little more athletic looking than Akort's, as he eyed up Mog a bit more, but didn't move otherwise*
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau   A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:03 pm

Mishiru blinked, staying frozen in her spot as her eyes locked onto the dragon.

GAAAAAGIANTDRAGONHOLYFUCK.

More or less her thoughts. Of course, Mishiru had her own, sticker-dragon, but he was hardly the size of a german shepard. So she stood there, trying to get over the fact there was a huge dragon in the room as Mog watched it, her expression revealing little to no emotion regarding it.

As soon as Kasane questioned her, however, she seemed to get over it, though she had a small stutter. "O-oh yes, of course. Ready whenever you are". D'oh. Of course he was ready, that's why he'd asked her. She sighed, straightening herself, as she looked to Mog. "You ready?"

Mog gave her a look that more or less said, 'Do I have a choice?' Mishiru shook her head, and Mog scowled, brushing her hair behind her ear. She watched with little to no intrest as the Imp and the Foliot came around, a small smirk curving onto her lips as she saw the Imps....intrest in her. It was nothing new, of course, for alluring people was what sirens did, and she was part siren, and that was enough.~
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau   A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Good, lets go then... *I would say, as I lept up on Apeps back, as his thoughts started to drift into my mind*

Apophis: She's.....different...

Yes....but we all are....

*Apep would let out a snort, as he shot out the window and rose through the air, large wings spread on either side as we went. Akort and Spyder took guises of falcons, as they shot out of the window after me, as we flew towards the site. I had figured that Mishiru could find away of following, or at least I hoped so*
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau   A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Mishiru nodded, flipping out her parasol as her weight changed autmatically on a thought-command. She leapt out of the window after him, soaring through the air easily as she only weighed a single pound, Mog following her in the form of a hawk. Off to the site they went!~
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau   A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:57 pm

((New topic Here ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau   A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Mission: Scrolls in the Chilling Chateau
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: The Village Hidden in the Swamps :: Bulidings :: Leader's Office-
Jump to: