Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Awaiting my Next Teaching

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squall Ravenheart
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Squall Ravenheart

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Optical, Navitas

Awaiting my Next Teaching Empty
PostSubject: Awaiting my Next Teaching   Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:14 pm

Having left the library, Squall knew that the next step was to wait for Ezekiel to come find him to teach his second study, Teliology. He hoped his new leader hadn't entirely forgotten, with his busy schedules..
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Next Teaching   Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:28 pm

*Having kept an eye on Squall so that I would know when he was done, I would IT into the springs, appearing and standing on the water, as I looked over at him* Done with Chronology so soon...? Well, I suppose that means we can get to Teliology now.... *I would say, as a portal opened up next to me, as I then stuck my hand through, like I was rummaging through a suitcase, trying to find something* I know...its......here.....somewhere.....AH! *I would pull out my hand, revealing a glowing scroll, as then the portal closed up again* Dreamweavers scroll of Teliology.....I wanted to teach you something about Teliology, something that the books themselves, and by themselves might have confused you about....But, before I begin, read this... *I would say, as the scroll opened, and started to unroll itself, continuing on for many minutes, as it then finally ended about 40 yards back, still floating in the air. I would then wait for Squall to read. Each word was written in purple, and was glowing, as though each letter pulsed with energy*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Next Teaching   Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:56 pm

((Sorry for the wait))

He eyed the glowing letters on the parchment with wider eyes than normal. He felt his new power surging through him, the flow of Navitas still a tad unfamiliar to his body. Hopefully he would adapt soon.

"I'd be honored."

He spoke in a deep tone, simple as always.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Next Teaching   Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:01 pm

((Tis fine....))

Good.... *I would say, as I waited for Squall to finish. When he had, I would speak again* As you probably have read, there are many things related to the mind in Teliology. First to most common are the powers of both telekinesis, and telepathy. Both are quite simple to use, although Telepathy carries more of a risk, since you never know how powerful your opponents mind is going to be. Now, before I go on to the main subject, I would like you to demonstrate both of these for me repectively..... *I would say, as I pointed towards a few pebbles, and then to a larger boulder, expecting Squall to practice with these* Raise the pebbles and the boulder, and once you've done that, you can attempt to touch my mind with telepathy, using your own mind.....however, I will warn you to delve no deeper than the surface of my mind....if you go any further, you might enter a coma.... *I would say. I would then wait for the both to be done, as I lowered my Trance of Convalescense, which would allow other mental powers to touch my own now*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Next Teaching   Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:38 pm

"But.."

Ugh, he was never one to give excuses for something. Though the order had confused him, and it was nagging on him like nothing else.

"..but I've only learned Chronology."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Next Teaching   Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:44 pm

*I would give Squall a quizzical look, however, I quick flash through his mind gave me the idea* Focus your Navitas....this scroll is special in that it increases the rate that your Navitas reacts to the new study information....once you focus the energy, and resimilate what you have learned, your Navitas should begin to allow you to manipulate the aspect of the Study you learned about....although it may take some time still, as to the reason I have you starting out with pebbles.... *I would say, motioning to the tiny rocks, hoping it was a bit more clear as to what I was asking, or what Squall had taken part of*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Next Teaching   Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:05 am

((Wow I'm slow tonight. Totally forgot about the scroll.))

Squall nodded, and eyed the pebbles now. He made no movement, only focusing on them with his eyes, which began to glow a red-purple hue as he did. One by one, they would rise into the air, circling around for a bit, rising in speed, before Squall lost control and they all shot in different directions at high speeds.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Next Teaching   Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:21 pm

*A smile would cross my lips, as I watched Squall* Seems you have indeed have the ability, just lack the experience.... *I would say, as one of the pebbles that shot off suddenly froze in mid-air, being stopped by my own telekinetic influnce, as it returned, floating gently in front of Squall now* Keep practicing, but only with one now...
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Next Teaching   Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:55 pm

He assumed control of the pebble in front of him, again making no movement except with his eyes. Trying something else now, he closed them, attempting to still keep control of the pebble in his mind's eye. It would begin to tremble in the ait, but then snap into place and begin orbiting Squall... faster, and faster still, changing directions every now and then. By the time Squall opened his eyes again the pebble was orbiting him much like an electron to its Atom.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Next Teaching   Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Excellent..... *I would say, as I watched Squall. I would wait several more moments while Squall continued this arrangement, before I would summon forth one of the other thrown pebbles, which would allow to float in front of Squall again, suggesting he try two now, although still holding on to it gently through telekinetic influence, incase Squall wasn't quite ready*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Next Teaching   Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:54 pm

The two that he was now controlling stopped in midair, as he adjusted to controlling two objects. They formed figure-8s around each other, occasionally colliding. He closed his eyes as they both began to orbit him symmetrically; each doing a mirror-version of the other vertically. Finally he opened his eyes and allowed the two to collide with each other, blowing themselves into bits of dust, which he controlled as it held together to form a ring much like Saturn's in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Next Teaching   Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:31 pm

Very nice... *I would say, noting the saturn ring like effect, as suddenly, the large boulder was suspended into the air, and then dropped onto the ground in front of Squall, careful to avoid the crushing of toes* Now that you have percision down and control, its time to do some weightlifting.... *I would say, motioning towards the boulder, as I waited for Squall to start trying to lift it*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Next Teaching   Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:55 pm

He eyed the boulder, focusing in it intently. It was certainly a lot harder to lift that heavy thing... Soon he was getting a massive headache, and the boulder hadn't even budged...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Next Teaching   Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:00 pm

How are you approaching lifting the boulder....? *I asked after watching Squall struggle for a few moments*

((That new avi is scary..... affraid ))
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Next Teaching   Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:51 am

"Mental strength."

He said simply, and it should serve adequate explanation for his approach. He had to take a seat though, closing one eye to meditate and alleviate his aching head.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Next Teaching   Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:55 am

Yes....but how are you imagening the boulder to lift...? *I asked, watching Squall as he rested. I walked over to the boulder then, as I touched the top with my index finger* If one simply focuses on lifting the boulder, they are simply pushing against the bottom of it, and trying to raise it up. Now, Telekinesis is all about approach and surface area. Instead of focusing on just lifting the boulder, imagen instead, suspending the boulder in the air from strings which are attacked to every atom of the boulder, and from every part. In this way, you will not only be lifting from the bottom, but from the sides, and the top too.... *I would explain, as I stepped back, signalling for Squall to try again*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Next Teaching   Awaiting my Next Teaching I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awaiting my Next Teaching
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Other Locations :: Springs-
Jump to: