Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Rozalyn's Lab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

Rozalyn's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Rozalyn's Lab   Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Rozalyn's Lab 3777189059_b146474b0c
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Rozalyn's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn's Lab   Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:25 am

-Retiring to her lab after a week of work and research, Rozalyn was ready to pass out. Only thing driving her to continue without rest was replacing Hakku with her second project: Noxalyz. A slab of papers slammed against her desk, all documents and notes of the last time she created an artificial being.-
"No time to waste. The quicker I get this finished, the quicker this problem can be resolved."
-She declared followed by a heavy sigh. This was going to take too much work, but it had to be done. Walking into the back of her laboratory, she found out that her incubator's were still present, but seemed dusty after months of no use. Her waved her hand over the incubator and a blob of tenrai matter formed. She then rubbed the tenrai matter all over the inside and outside of the incubator, using tenrai matter's suction properties to effortlessly clean the tubes. She had never even used this energy in a serious fight yet, but she had no problem abusing it to do trivial things such as cleaning.-
"Alright, now lets get this underway."
-She picked up a document and began to scan through it in order to refresh her memory of creating a homonculus.-
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Rozalyn's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn's Lab   Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:52 pm

-With the documents all read through, and Rozalyn's memory completely referbished, she would begin her experiment.-
"Alright, so lets start..here."
-She said glancing at a vacant space in her lab. She fired a beam from her finger, thin but highly potent, craving a transmutation circle into the ground. It was about one meter in diameter, and was only a little off of a human transmutation circle. Once the symbol was sketched, she clasped her hands together as soul energy poured from her body.-

Rozalyn's Lab Zk10
"With this, hopefully the same mistake won't happen again."

- She said as she traced her steps back to the incubator. She would effortlessly pick it off the ground, only finding difficultly in balancing its large size. She placed the incubator right in the center of her transmutation circle and then dug her nail into the center of her her palm. The blood spilled from her hand onto the circle, and with her bloody finger, Rozalyn drew out the transmutation circle again on the glass of the incubator. Once this step was completed, a vine wormed out of her wound. Rozalyn pulled on this vine, yanking out a black rose. She quickly pierced the center of the transmutation circle with her rose so that the glass wouldn't break completely. She stepped back from this mess she created, checking to make sure everything was in place.-
"Let the experiment-"
-She placed her hands on the edge of the circle, watching it produce its radiant glow.-
"Begin!"
- The soul energy released into the room would begin to focus on a single point, which happened to be the black rose indulged into the incubator. A spiral of soul energy and plasma would form around the incubator, and one identical spiral would appear on the transmutation circle on the ground. A powerful light filled the room, obscuring Rozalyn's vision. All was going well, since this is what happened last time. Only thing new she did was use her soul energy and a rose from her body in the experiment. A mild tremor went about the area, forcing Rozalyn back from the circle. She kept her eyes open despite the light.-
"It didn't show up, damn-"
-The eye didn't appear again. She thought it was weird, since it came up when she created Hakku. She doesn't hold that much information on this eye, so it was disappointing to miss the opportunity of seeing it again. At any rate, the light was dying down, meaning the experiment wasn't only a success, but near completion.-
"Oh well, looks like I did it again~!"
-She said with glee. As the light faded, a black haired girl floated in the incubator curled up and nude. The liquid inside the incubator must be the plasma that built up around the incubator during the transmutation.-
"So this is Noxalyz."
She said surprised. Although she knew she succeded, it was always breathtaking when an experiment comes out as planned.-
"I'll leave for now. In a few hours she should be ready to be released."
-And with that she left, locking the door behind her.-
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

Rep. : 0
Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy, Plasma

Rozalyn's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn's Lab   Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:29 pm

+ As her eyes opened slowly, the world around her started to come into view. She moved her hand, feeling the plasma work its way through her fingers. She tested out her feet next, and felt the same sensation. Her moouth opened, and plasma filled it instantly. Her body seemed to lack the need for oxygen as it became apparent she couldn't suffocate. She began to speak.+
+"Where, am I?--"
Memories began to flood her mind from what appeared to be nowhere. Worlds, powers, names, things from almost everything. She remembered something about an experiment, called Noxalyz. She remembered she was the result of Noxalyz, therefore; She must be Noxalyz.+
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Rozalyn's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn's Lab   Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:35 am

-Some hours later Rozalyn unlocked the door and re-entered the room. A pair of purple eyes stared back at her from the incubator and she stared back.-
"Noxalyz is awake? So soon? Hakku was resting for at least 2 months with Saseko.." She pondered. At any rate, it would probably be best to go and let her out, and thats just what Rozalyn did. She flicked the switch that was right near the door where she was which would drain the liquid from the incubator. She then strolled over to Noxalyz, opening the incubator. She gave Noxalyz's body a good look up and down. "She's much younger than Hakku too.."
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

Rozalyn's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn's Lab   Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:52 am

"Of course I'm younger than Hakku, she was made before me."
+She quickly snapped back. She stepped out of the incubator, stretching her nude body.+
"Good evening Professor. Thanks for giving me life."
+She said blandly. It was sarcastic, but the smile on her face was genuine.+
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Rozalyn's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn's Lab   Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:10 am

-Rozalyn's expression quickly turned sour. This girl was, to say the least, was ignorantly polite. Although she wanted to get angry, she couldn't. Noxalyz seems to have her own personality, which means she has emotions- the one thing she failed to give Hakku. Knowing that she fixed her mistake, her joy took control of her body. She hugged Noxalyz extremely tight, rubbing the back of her head.-
"Heheh, you're welcome my child......Your welcome.."
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

Rozalyn's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn's Lab   Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:29 am

+Feeling clustered, Noxalyz flinches naturally at the glomp. She slightly blushes.+
"Um, Professor, can I like, have a pair of clothes. your shirt's rubbing my nipple."
+She began trying to push herself away from Rozalyn, finding the whole situation awkward.+
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Rozalyn's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn's Lab   Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:47 am

"Uh, sorry.."
-She said slightly embarassed. She walked over to a shelf near by that already had several outfits stacked up. She new sooner or later Noxalyz would have to throw something on. Rozalyn took a checkered dress and handed it to Noxalyz.-
"You seem to have the body of a sixteen year old, despite being less than a day old."
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

Rozalyn's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn's Lab   Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:28 am

+Noxalyz took the dress and threw it on. It was quite comfortable to say the least.+
"Hm, so I'm a teen huh. How interesting, skipping over the child faze. Although, would it have killed you to give me a bra and panties."
+She said quite irritated.+
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Rozalyn's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn's Lab   Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:36 am

"I have some back at my house, so lets go there. Besides, its better than standing here in my lab." She said taking Noxalyz by the hand. Whether she liked it or not, Rozalyn planned on dragging her along the whole time.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rozalyn's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn's Lab   Rozalyn's Lab I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rozalyn's Lab
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northwest :: The Citadel Risen from the Depths :: Central :: Rozalyn's House-
Jump to: