Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Depths Village Offices

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faith
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Faith

Rep. : 0
Nation : Civilian
Guild : Unknown
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal

Depths Village Offices Empty
PostSubject: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:49 pm

A Small glow would appear in the office of Rozalyn. The glow would take the form of a small girl wearing a very odd get up. The get ups red part would flash making the girl phase into reality. The girl would walk over to Rozalyn's desk and wait.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:53 pm

-Rozalyn walked up from behind Faith, looking pretty peppy, either that or happy about something.- "Hm, I'm not sure if I met you before..What did you come here for?"
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:58 pm

"Researching the Depths Village. It would seem as thought you are Rozalyn, the girl who created the Zedan House for the General while he stayed in Vescrutia" she said.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:03 pm

"Mm, yes you are correct. Why, you want another similar place?" -She said pondering. Now that she thinks about it, she hasn't seen the Gening around for a while, what the hell could have happened to him.-
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:06 pm

"No I am not here for a house. He has other plans in the Glacial Depths. He was frozen there by a god. I am here to ask for all memories you have of the General and I wish to know more about Anti Akuma weapons" She said.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:15 pm

"Memories of Gening? There isn't much, other than that he was adamant about his Neo East thing. Yeah, lets go with that; He was stubborn, and had an avarice for power."
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:22 pm

"the General was afraid of the new world he had come to. He was scared and burdened by the fact he had no power in the new world and used his former E.A.S.T. rank to try and intimidate people. Neo E.A.S.T. only existed in his mind. But the E.A.S.T. Empire will always be here. the General is scared of dying." she said

"But any memories you can place on this device would be helpful" she said.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:35 pm

"He's not special. All humans are scared of death, no matter how tough they act."- She said turning towards Faith and her machine. -"Besides, how am I supposed to place memories onto that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:38 pm

"Faith would make the machine vanish. The machine was there to ease the though of me scanning your brain to access all data" she said.

"the General is 575, and has been living longer than any other human besides Erik. So death is a definite fear for him" she said.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:04 pm

"Scanning my mines data huh? Unfortunately for you my insanely powerful telepathic mental barriers surpass any machine. Besides, I'd have to kill you right where you stand if you knew what I did." She said sarcastically as usual. "How could someone who lived so long be scared of death? He must have something to accomplish that hasn't been done yet in his 575 years of living."
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:07 pm

"Did I say mines. The battle at the sunlit village must be interfering with the hologram system. the General has yet to find true love." Faith said

"And you doubt the power of the E.A.S.T." faith said just to be cocky.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:24 pm

Faith of Heart wrote:
"Faith would make the machine vanish. The machine was there to ease the though of me scanning your brain to access all data" she said.
(No ya didn't)

"I have never met anyone from the East besides Gening. Therefore, I can't comment on their strength, only the strength of my own nation. " She said trying to act wise. " So his lack of a love life is why he fears death? How, human like. Its natural for people to want to experience love before they leave their temporary shell. Whats taking him so damn long then?
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:27 pm

"No one desires him. Or anyone who has has been pushed away. He's just too in love with a girl who died 550 years ago" Faith said.

"The E.A.S.T. Empire if you would like to know more then ask away" Faith said.

(Technical difficulties in faiths programming XD thats my excuse)
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:35 pm

"550 years later and he still can't let go? He is stubborn."- She said with a bland expression on her face. Another tragic love story. At the moment she was only interested in,- "What happened to her?"
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:38 pm

"Ashleigh Medwid was killed by Erik Miller, Kristi Pollard and Gerold Martin in order to change the time line and cause the General to build himself into a machine and be miserable while Erik controls him and leads the perfect nation. the General found out about Erik's plan and ejected him from the E.A.S.T. Empire causing Erik to form a new W.EST empire"She said.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:43 pm

"West? East? How unimaginative. If I had Hakku, I'd be able to have her go back in time and fix it in an instant by deleting Erik."
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:45 pm

"By deleting Erik, the General would cease to exist as would the E.A.S.T. Empire, Which would make me also not exist" she said.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:46 pm

"How is that? Erik is Gening father?"
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:48 pm

"When Erik killed Ash, he allowed the General to make a body for himself so the General could live longer and try and bring Ash back to life. Without the interference Willliam or the General would have lived a normal average human life" she said.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:30 am

"So he's in all types of shit." She said no longer holding back her toungue. " Whats his big purpose for reviving his Neo East? How will that help his current situation?"
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:45 am

"Neo E.A.S.T. like I said never existed. The E.A.S.T. Empire is what he wished to bring forth. The E.A.S.T. Empire prides it's self on it's money free and peaceful ways. Natrue and technology exsits as one and nothing is farmed of destoyed thanks to the real hologram system which allows the E.A.S.T. Empire to build something from nothing. the General just wants all people to break free from money and greed and live ina life where they can have what ever they desire." Faith said.
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:46 pm

the General would suddenly walk int he door. "somone call" he said standing beside Faith.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:52 am

-Rozalyn closed her eyes and grew silent for a second.- "Gening, why must you ask for the impossible?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:48 am

"Now what Did I do. Or should I say Faith do." the General said

(Oh and the little name change thing. Neo E.A.S.T. was made for vescrutia. Which is corrupt and blah. E.A.S.T. Empire is the good real one that I care about and like and love and am dedicated to in all ways So "Supreme Representative of the E.A.S.T. Empire" would work best. because every hates Neo EAST anyways)
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:51 am

Faith would look at the General "You dare blame me for everything. It was your bright idea to try try and forcivly create Neo E.A.S.T. we were here to simply explore and help protect. But no you had to try and establish a colony and get yourself frozen." faith would say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depths Village Offices   Depths Village Offices I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Depths Village Offices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northwest :: The Citadel Risen from the Depths :: Central :: The Kishoukage Office-
Jump to: