Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A Demon's Haven

Go down 
+2
Skye Silverclaw
Shinji
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji

Shinji

Rep. : 0

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:56 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Shinji Karasu
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Class: Weapon Master
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 129 lbs
Personality: Shinji is usually quite but always observant in his surroundings.
Clan: None
Kekkei Genkai: Fukkou Kengeki: Weapons Renaissance

Name: Acies
Sex: Male
Race: Demon
Class: Weapon Master
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 142 lbs
Personality: Acies is finds everyone to be complete trash no matter what aspect they try to prove wrong. But he is extremely strategic and calculative.
Clan: Insanity
Kekkei Genkai: Fukkou Kengeki : Weapons Renaissance

With Weapons Renaissance Shinji/Acies is able to pull weapons from inside another dimension within his body from any wound created by himself or an enemy. And because of this ability Shinji/Acies will not die from blood loss since a thin layer of chakra covers the wound that seals in the blood and his eternal organs are not damaged.

((This story is extremely long so please do not post until finished. Comments if you have any. Thank You))
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Arrows, swords, knives and shields are scattered and protruding from the bodies that lay motionless on the earth, giving the scenery a touch of despair. Two figures stand in a bloodied battlefield in the midst of the underworld, staring each other down. A flash of white shows below grey eyes as one of the demons begin smirking at the demon enveloped in darkness with blood red eyes. A great sword, a Zweihander to be exact, is brandished in the red eyed demon’s right hand while waves of darkness are emitting from the sword and his body, showing his irritation. Thus the demon with the grey eyes plunged his hand into his abdomen and drawing out two bloody swords that glinted in the glow of an ominous blue moon.

Acies: “After you Aschereit.”

Aschereit: “Your insolence just doesn’t stop Acies.”

Acies: “And you’re still swinging around that big stupid sword.”

Aschereit: “Acies, Loki will be able to destroy any of your weapons that you manage to pull out.”

Acies: “If I recall our last fights have been draws and my weapons still haven’t lost their touch.”

Aschereit: “Please spare me your delusions and let me end your misery.”

Acies: “I was waiting for you to let me start.”

Acies burst forward towards Aschereit at an insane speed while Aschereit swung the massive sword with ease, creating multiple dark waves at Acies. Acies, in turn, dispersed the dark waves by negating them with his demonic energy focused on the edges of his blades, creating a midnight blue glow, while rushing forward to his target. Aschereit drew a pistol from his side and began firing rounds at insane rate at Acies. Thus, Acies fired a blast of demonic energy at the immediate rounds aimed at his body, running around the side to dodge the rest, however, Aschereit refused to stop firing towards the bloody demon. As Acies circled around Aschereit, beyond Loki’s attack range, he let his left arm hang behind him then flinging the dual blade at Aschereit, creating more force like a slingshot. Aschereit swung Loki at the oncoming blade to hit nothing but air since Acies shot a sphere of demonic energy at the blade at an angle before the blade entered Aschereit attack range, causing the blade to fly upwards at angle behind Aschereit, allowing Acies to jump and grab the sword in his left hand with the blue moon to his back. Aschereit, however, was unusually calm as he struck his sword into the earth as Acies descended quickly.

Aschereit: “Karasu.”

Two streams of darkness begin to take form and fly towards Acies forcing him to block the dark energy that causes Acies to fly ten meters north. Dusting off his pants Acies then stands up from being blasted away from the streams of darkness. Now, he begins to sway back and forth as Aschereit begins to repeatedly empty rounds towards Acies head. Yet, the bullets seem to phase through Acies’s head as he continues to sway continuously. Aschereit notices that his bullets aren’t hitting their mark; he spins the pistol in his hands returning it back into its holster and sends a series of dark waves accompanied by shots fired from his pistol that immediately returns to his holster for a quicker shots. As the waves and bullets neared Acies his stance dropped and disappeared next to Aschereit slashing his abdomen. But the blades did not create a wound on Aschereit; instead it created sparks as the blades ran along Loki’s side which then swung downwards on Acies, who parried the massive Zweihander by setting the blade in his right hand at an angle. Demonic energy began to gather around Acies left fist that smashed into Loki’s side causing it and Aschereit’s right hand to fly upwards, which allowed Acies to slash at Aschereit neck. However, Aschereit leaned back a few centimeters, letting the edge of the blade pass harmlessly in front of his neck, and then swinging Loki into Acie’s back. Acies took both his swords and held them both behind his back, parallel to one another, to intercept the heavy force that pushed him forward a couple of inches. As Acies was distracted, Aschereit’s left hand immediately shot two bursts of fire mixed with dark energy at Acies’s arm, head, neck, and abdomen that created purplish smoke from the contact of the blasts. Then Aschereit swung Loki downwards to cleave Acies inside the smoke, however, backed off immediately allowing the smoke to clear that revealed a burned
Acies with a midnight blue aura flowing from him. Aschereit then slashed Loki in a series of complicated maneuvers that created fangs that formed a prison of dark energy towards Acies and dashing closely behind them to catch Acies off guard as he blocked the waves of darkness.

Acies: “Have you ever witnessed my Demonic Rage?”

Acies shredded through the dark waves as his demonic energy flowed through his body making it stronger and faster. Acies appeared behind the rushing Aschereit, slashing at his back, causing him to fall forward.

Acies: “Get up Aschereit, this is not over.”

As soon as Aschereit stood to his feet, Acies began a flurry of attacks on Loki who was impressively parrying most of attacks, creating more sparks as the blades clashed with each one another. However both their weapons were lost as they soared from the force of the consecutive attacks as Aschereit slashed at Acies’s side while he attacked Loki to block the attack.

Aschereit took the opportunity and kicked Acies in the sternum and punching him in the jaw with an insane amount of dark energy causing him to fly into a pile of dead bodies fifty meters away. Acies stood up from the impact of falling onto the bodies and jumped behind the mound, he stabbed the dual swords inside the wound he created earlier and began pulling out his bloody hammer. He then spiked the hammer with his demonic energy and rammed the hammer’s flat end into the earth that created a crater and sent decrepit corpses into the air. As the bodies flew into the air, Acies began smashing the corpses, dismantling some mangled bodies at the impact, towards Aschereit. Just as Aschereit removed Loki from the ground a torrent of bodies began advancing towards him at absurd velocities. Aschereit points Loki directly at the first oncoming piece of flesh while he closed his eyes. He began to sense the limbs propelling towards him yet he did not move, instead, as they neared Loki split the limbs in half with such intensity and precision they passed him harmlessly. Then sinking within his own shadow, he emerged behind Acies to cleave him from his left to his right hip, stopping at his stomach. Bleeding profusely from the wound, Acies howled in pain and nearly lost total control of his body. Then removing the sword from the horrendous wound, Aschereit stabbed him again in the back, enjoying the pain he was inflicting on the helpless demon. Aschereit leaned in close to whisper a few words to the dying demon.

Aschereit: “Checkmate.”

As the grip from his hammer weakened, Acies summoned the last of his strength and took the devastating hammer and smashed it against his chest that created a resounding a force, pushing back Aschereit. However, Acies managed to transfer his soul into an orb and escape before the impact of the hammer, allowing him to escape into the fetus, which does not have a soul at such an early stage of birth, of a Japanese woman.

This allowed Acies to heal his wounds as he gave a continuous flow of demonic energy to his new body but, in order for this to be possible, Acies needed to stay dormant for at least seventeen years inside the body. Thus, Acies created a soul, Karasu happened to be stuck in his mind from his battle with Aschereit, to replace him to delude Aschereit and whoever else was looking for him. The parents named the boy Shinj but, his last name was not remembered because Acies’s personality surfaced slightly from a fight that nearly ended in Shinji killing the group of boys.

Terrified, Shinji’s parent’s abandoned him in a restaurant on his fifth birthday and that day was the day Shinji’s soul broke, devoid of life and light in his eyes. As he wandered the streets for three months, nearly dying of starvation, before a kind man decided to pick him up off the streets because of his generosity. Shinji agreed to follow the man to his new home after he was taken to a yakisoba stand for some warm food he hasn’t eaten in months. The man opened the door, while Shinji hid behind his leg, to a young girl sitting on the floor drawing in her coloring book, humming happily.
------------------------------

(More to come. Too lazy to add more as of now.)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:16 pm

Alright, that's far enough. I'm not really sure what enyone told you on the policies of Ves/Esc characters, but what you're doing is completely illegal here. Ves characters belong on Vescrutia. Esc characters belong on Escellsia. We're not transfering anything over between the two realms and we haven't done that in over 6 months. Cut this out.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Guild : strip club hell yeah for big botty bicthes
Energy Type : Magnetism

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:18 pm

I like my characters here, ves is dead. >.>
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:19 pm

Then make completely new character. Skye and admins said no more character transfers
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:20 pm

Fuck that and you're not an admin general. These characters have a purpose. I was planning on making these transfers awhile ago... So you can butt the fuck out general. This is between me and the admins.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:20 pm

Doesn't matter, rules are rules. Live with them. If you don't delete the characters soon, or give some damned good reason why they're here, then I'll be glad to do it myself.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Don't Worry Rosey is giving you a good reason and damn good reason. Also here's a side note. I've been planning on making these transfers awhile ago. I've just gotten the time cause my comp was down.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Rosy isn't the only admin around here. We all made the decision quite a long time ago that no more character transfers be made. I see absolutely no reason why we should give you some kind of special exception.

And just a sidenote, cussing out members only trying to make things run a bit more smoothly isn't helping you at all.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:24 pm

Alright Skye, they aren't breaking any rules here. Listen, it is completely logical how Shinji, Gig and Domo are here. For one, Domo and Shinji are apart of the Depths, where the massive black hole happened? Remember? They ended up coming here from that black hole. Shinji, Gig nor Domo have posted ONCE on Vessy ever since the blackhole, meaning their whereabouts were unknown. For personal reasons, neither of them moved there characters yet due to inactivity, so they're doing it now. Is that a problem? It's more legit than the General dying on Vessy then coming here because he wanted to live, non? This is Rozalyn posting by the way..:] Respond to Vylence.

And now as Rion, I still have characters there, and I will be using them soon. I have good reason for bringing Gig over, as well as the one other character I might bring...Anyone else that comes won't be coming for a loooong time.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Well I'm personally annoyed how he always tries to butt in and this is the first time I've cussed. So yeah that argument didn't help you there. Also If you really want to play the rules and admin card. I believe everyone and I do mean EVERYONE that transfered over should be deleted as well. Yes that means you too Skye cause you were and orignal Vessy too.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:26 pm

The difference is that none of Shinji's characters posted during the black hole saga; they were part of the depths crew who didnt get absorbed just like Rion.

General made it because he still came over in that window of time along with Miles.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Actually the General personally allowed himself to be killed rather than be sucked into the black hole.

Inactivty was the cause of why I didn\'t respond to the dark hole saga as Rosey said. So because of Rosey\'s request I\'m transfering over characters, so you can clear that up with him.

Last edited by Shen on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:29 pm

I was assumed killed by Unicron and used the Ion trail Miles left behind to flee here using data streaming.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:30 pm

So we're supposed to let everyone who was inactive during that time get in free? That would be unfair to many people now..
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:36 pm

SKye who is it unfair to, and how? I don't see any problem with more people joining the site.

also none of the people here seem to have a problem with things right now, and we were even welcomed with open arm's. If you have a problem with "Vessy characters" coming over, then that should be a problem that existed from the very beginning when the portal opened and you moved members in the first place, to have a problem with it now only makes it seem like you wanted to use the people of Vessy to get your site off the ground, and now that your site is more successful you don't wanna do it anymore. (not that i actually think that)

However if it's that much of a problem how about we delete our characters from Vessy, then they wone't be "Vessy characters" they'll be Escellsia characters
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:38 pm

that would be unfair to the people here who came from vescrutia and remade their characters as a whole and reworked everything about them.

Like me. or Miles. or falx
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:42 pm

If you want that to happen then all of the characters would have to do what Sadako did. Start over from rank 7. I'm not sure when you got the idea that any more characters were allowed to be "transfered" this long after the black hole thing, and that's simply preposterous that you'd suggest such a reasoning. The initial transfer was to get the site populated by a variety of ranks from the getgo, as well as give people a chance to go somewhere else. They had that chance to transfer characters, and we ALL agreed to end it after General got here.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Skye Silverclaw wrote:
The difference is that none of Shinji's characters posted during the black hole saga; they were part of the depths crew who didnt get absorbed just like Rion.

General made it because he still came over in that window of time along with Miles.

General, out of the conversation. This doesn't pretain to any of your characters, and just like Miles, you came here with the same rank and moveset, so you didn't have to rework much at all, even if you actually did. SO please...

And to Skye; You can't say Just Like Rion. Know why? Because Rion posted that he was uneffected by the blackhole, and openly stated that "Whoever DOESN'T want to go over, make a post on how you are able to stay. And it's open to whoever else wants to go over." Rion and a few others did in fact post that they stayed, while the others didn't. It isn't fair for them to not come over when they planned on leaving from the very beginning. Goodness...

And I agreed that no one can come over IF they died on Vessy. General died on Vessy and came to keep his character from kicking the bucket, and even Shiro was dead on Vessy but is here (Who by the way died after we said no more dead people.).
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Shiro is here as a brand new character. As I stated was the same case with Abari, Sadako, Taz, and so many more. Rank 7, new character, parallel universe, according to the Shiro here, nothing happened on Vescrutia. He's new, seperate from the Shiro on Vessy. General we made an exception for, yes, but it was an administrative freaking vote on the matter. As was with the no more transfers rule.
I made it clear during the black hole incident that only those posting in threads actively being sucked into the black hole would be transfered, and that was IT. Gig, Shinji, Domo, etc have no right to be here.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Really now? Then I should go and start deleting all the characters that aren't on that topic huh? If I did that, I'd be deleting more than just Gig and Shinji. Now, I'm tired of this tedious typing, so I'll call you forthwith.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:18 pm

And for the record, favoritism and simple fairness are two different things. Don't confuse the issue.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:36 pm

If it was fair, they would have the to cross over since they didn't have the chance earlier. Actually no, that wouldn't be fair, it may be favoritism, but it would be the nice thing to do for someone else...he, heheh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Demon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Haven   A Demon's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Demon's Haven
Page 1 of 1