Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

shooting star! (open to one more person.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fuku

fuku

Rep. : 0

shooting star!  (open to one more person.) Empty
PostSubject: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:51 am

fuku was hungry her nano bots where all sleeping in her shirt. it been a few weeks sence her battle with gigys daughter.. fukus wounds where fully healed... it was late and fuku sits down for a rest.... she looks up in to the sky. "hmm its pretty..." fuku sees a shooting star. "oohh i wish for some thing to eat~." fuku giggles then she hears a sonic boom. she looks around. she then sees it her shooting start was coming down and laned about 2000 meters away an the crash was loud and the star bounced. it lands hard. fuku begins to go to it. she skips along.. she only had on thruster shoe. and a energy blades with hardly any energy left. it was what the nano bots used for energy.... she takes her sweet time to walk to the star. while she walks she smells some thing is cooking.
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:32 am

fuku was about 1000 metters away and another shooting star comes crashing down. she sscreams as it land and blows her back a few feet. the shock wave she wasnt expecting. shes covered by dust and dirt. she looks at the new shooting star and it pretty banged up. she hurt her arm and leg they ar bleeding from a scold of a hot rock hiting her...

(this is what it looks like just really dammaged and smoking...)
shooting star!  (open to one more person.) Cimg0310
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:16 pm

*Miles had came by and saw Fuku injured* "need help?" *Miles said with one hand dripping with white sludge and other glowing green, it was by now around many knew that Miles was a medic as well around the place*
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:23 pm

fuku grabs his hand. she looks at the pod that laned close by. she forgot completly about her hunger. "cool stuffys!" she skips over to it to look at it there was writings on it in a diffent language. "o.o......"
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:25 pm

*Miles would place sludge gently over the wounds as they filled in the wounds mimicking her flesh perfectly then becoming permanent otherwise known as the heavenly bandage technique. as a final touch Miles would fix what his sludge could not by hovering the glowing green hand over the wounds*
"better?"
*Miles would ask once all was done*
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:38 pm

"ya..." fuku looks at the sizes of the thing comparied to her this was like 40 foot tall. "i wonder where this is from... o.o" fuku puts her hand on a thing that opens a small door but it hardly opens cuse its so old...
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:52 pm

*Miles would sling sludge at it and study it's genetic build if there was anything special, at the time his eyes were pure white*

(anything?)
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:16 pm

(i pmed you whats in this one.. and theres still another one.)

fuku dosthe peddle dance.. and the slug was able to see alot of weaponry and ALOT of other stuff it was enough stuff for a large army. "i want my shooting stars X3 i going to take them home!"
fuku runs behide a stone an dos her thing.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:28 pm

(ok )

*Miles would tell her* "nothing special from what i can tell just whats in it...need help carrying it?"
*Miles would say with a smirk*
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:32 pm

fuku looks at him. "well we come back to this one once we go look at the other one!...." fuku starts skiping off to the next one. an her purple light comes out of no where an gaugrs the pod of weapons... "come on slowpoke!"
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:34 pm

*Miles flew behind her via air manipulation*
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:38 pm

fuku walks and to the next wreak it looked ver smillier to the last one but it had a diffent symbol on it.. "oooooooo i wonder whats in this one.... well i need to find a place i can put every thing.." fuku just wonders on what she wil do with every thing in side them ans smiles... "remember thise are mine x3...."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:41 pm

"alright" *Miles would assist and shape a giant mine cart to hold it all* "will taht do?"
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:45 pm

"umm ya i gusee x3 we need to move it to some place i can sort it out... or else i will go nuts." she trys to lift up the pod but she looks sad tring to move the 13 ton heavlt armored tranport pod.

(this ones going to have medical stuffys x3.. now to chose a place for my self hmmmm...)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:47 pm

*Miles mimicked multiple clones of him 3 in numbers and all 4 went around it and the orignal miles and his clones lifted it up and placed it into the mine cart*
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:00 pm

fuku claps her hands... "cool! now to the nexts one ~ yay."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:03 pm

*Miles had his clones push the minecart while he followed*
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:06 pm

fuku had only one shoe on milse could see and she takes out some of her new nanos from gigy and loosks at them as she walks to the next pod..
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:08 pm

*Miles points to her feet* "why do you only have one shoe on?"
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:10 pm

"huh oh the other one got destroyed and some other stuff to.." fuku smiles "though the fight was rough he was still nice enough to give me new nanos~" fuku was talking about her fight with gigys daughter...
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:14 pm

*Miles mimicked a shoe for her* "catch" *Miles gently tossed the shoe to her*
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:27 pm

she catchs it and looks at it and puts it on.... and she taps her feet...and start to run up to the other pod. "hay you know where there is a nice green feild i can just sit and sort out my stuff to count its all up??" fuku looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:05 pm

"not here but nearby" *Miles would say mimicking rockets on the minecart and getting ready to fly there*
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:09 pm

"ok lets go get the other tone unless that is really heavy.. x3" fuku smiles and skips around.. she was hyper...
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:49 pm

*Miles would have his clones lift it and place it in* "we could either go to the nearby pale gardens or farther south to the hill of new life"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shooting star! (open to one more person.)   shooting star!  (open to one more person.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shooting star! (open to one more person.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northwest :: The Ashlands-
Jump to: