Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

First Strike: Attacking The Swamps

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Erik

King Erik

Rep. : 2
Nation : Former Antagonist
Guild : The Academy

First Strike: Attacking The Swamps Empty
PostSubject: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:43 pm

A small purple portal would open up inside the leader office of the Swamps village. coming out of the portal was a machine like girl. She looked 100% robotic with nothing but a blade of energy coming from her arm. As she came into being the office would flash blue and the blue flash would eventually convert the room into a data feild in which she could control. She stood there waiting for someone to come.
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Rep. : 5
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

PostSubject: Re: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:00 pm

(You're dead if Skellete catches you...)
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Rep. : 0
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Energy Type : Shini Energy, Graveyard Havoc, Necromancy

Character sheet
Race: Undead Energy Reaper/Necromantic Spirit

PostSubject: Re: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:46 am

(Speak of the devil~!)

Skelette's "body" seemed to manifest itself in the office, sensing trouble from very far away. "... Banish yourself..." was all that was heard as the normally green light glowing within the infinite darkness of the hood turned red.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Rep. : 1
Energy Type : Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm

((Why didn't I see this....))

*A little bit after Skelette appeared, I would also appear a little aways back from the two, my arms crossed, and Lues in the guise of large dog at my side*

"This should be interesting...."

*I would say, as I continued to stay back and watch. The only thing different about me is that I seemed to be glowing green, and my eyes had the Tokougan (sp) activated in them, as I watched the two closely. Lues watched in silence*
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:35 am

"King Erik Welcomes You... To You Death" She said in a monotone voice.

As the girl spoke her body began to fade into the Blue void of data in which she had created. in a split second she would appear again taking the form of a beautiful girl. HEr hair was flowing and her body looked like media's veiw of perfection. In her hand was a sword. A sword most people could be familiar with if they saw it. But Skellet and Chizuni probably not. It was the Soul Reaver a blade which if something was cut it's soul would be purged and locked away fro eternity.

First Strike: Attacking The Swamps Terra-dissidia-final-fantasy-character-artwork
First Strike: Attacking The Swamps Reaver
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:03 am

(I can't believe you just sent Tina Bradford to die Sad -cool points )
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:43 pm

Skelette could feel the deathly power in the sword... For such a soul sucking sword was similar to its two weapons, which also stole souls... The scythe and sword would appear before Skelette, floating around it. "... The Rotten..." With that, a giant upper torso of a monstrous skeletal being shot straight up from the ground, then arced over the entire area, Skelette atop its head. The claws of The Rotten easily matched the size of the building combined, and these claws instantly disintegrated whatever they touched. The Rotten glared at the girl with a malice similar to Skelette's, or rather, a malice Skelette would feel if it truly had feelings. "... Disintegrate." In a fell swipe, The Rotten would slash across the entire area before it, dissolving everything that touched its claws in front of it. Skelette kept its eye on the girl, the Reaperblade and Soul Eater sword ready to be activated...
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:39 pm

((Just to remind everyone....we are still in an office....unless thats changed...?))

*As the girl held out her weapon, and as Skelette also pulled out his weapons....and stuff, I would appear back further again, as I watched. My eyes, the Toukaigan, were locked on the girl, and as they were, they were quickly degrading her and everything about her, with the power of advanced entropy. Thus, as time dragged on, her energy would continually be dropping, as well as her physical strength, speed, etc, etc, etc. Eventually she would be just worn out totally, but thats not something she was aware of....yet. The rest I was leaving up to Skelette, for now, who could probably take the girl. So, there would I watch, with Lues at my side, making sure to stay alert, and yet keep my eyes on the girl*

"Skelette dear....make a example of her to show what would happen to anyone else who is going to attack these Swamps.....please...."

*I would say, focusing*
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:10 pm

Being in a void of pure data there would be no ground, building or place for the Rotten to appear from but none the less it had appeared. As it swung it would gain momentum. From this momentum data particles would be shattered and eaten away by it's disintegrating ability. the voided area left from the disintegrated data particles would suddenly begin to purge what eve was demolishing the area much like an antivirus program deletes and purges a virus. The same anti virus like system would begin tearing at Chizuni and Skelette trying to purge their bodies and delete them from existence.

The woman herself had no part of the data realm they were inside and therefore nothing Chizuni did could stop them from being contained. Pulling her body backwards she would rush for the more defenseless Chizuni who was doing nothing more than floating there. Pulling her sword back she would take a swing at nothing. The swing at nothing would be enough to grasp onto her soul and make any attack she did redirect itself towards Chizuni.

A small void would form behind Skelette and coming from it would be an Erikall wielding the Miller WarHammer.
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:13 am

(The Rotten has made sure that there is no office. XD)

Skelette could feel whatever was trying to pull it apart like it did The Rotten... And yet, it would fail, only because of what existed under Skelette's cloak... Swiftly, Skelette muttered "... The Confused..." and suddenly, a large black aura appeared around Skelette... This aura was not made of any normal space, and nullified the existence of other spaces near it. Thus, this realm was of Skelette's own creation. Because of its own natural abilities, the 'antivirus' thing would cease to work on Skelette, since this aura nullified the use of any energy-based things (which, in turn, what Data would be). If Chizuni could not handle herself, she was welcome to come into The Confused aura.. Since Skelette could choose whom or what it took effect on. Skelette was hoping to pull the girl in, making all of her abilities null and void once she entered, and then both Skelette and Chizuni could commence in... whooping that ass. Though, while The Confused was up, Skelette could use no more Graveyard Havoc abilities... And so, he'd have to resort to attacking with his Shini Bones. "... Shocking Grasp..." From under Skelette's robe came 2 MASSIVE skeletal hands... One was to grab the Erikall and the other was to grab the girl. Since the Erikall was directly behind Skelette, he would be trapped within The Confused, and all of his powers would be useless, and even the void would seal itself because it was also... useless whilst being within The Confused. While using Shocking Grasp, Skelette was hoping to crush the Erikall as well as drain him of all energies to power itself up anymore. Skelette sloooooooowly made its way closer to the girl, still trying to grab her with the Shocking Grasp...
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:09 pm

*Now, while everything had been going on, I had been continuing to stare at the Girl, and since I had the Toukaigan activated, the various degrading effects would continue on her, and thus her control over her powers, and the powers themselves would steadly decrease in effectiveness. Thus, all the degenerating and disintigrating that the girl was doing would be way slower, and way less destructive than it ordinarily would have been. However, as she shot towards me, and the powers there of, I would explode, sending huge streams of Kujo-ku everywhere, which would decay and destroy anything it touched within miliseconds time. Also, as I exploded, I would disappear, only leaving the streaming Kujo-ku behind, as I then reappeared near Skelette, Lues on my shoulder in the guise of a hawk, as snapped my fingers, and a few bottles appeared in my hands*

"Here you go, Skele...."

*I would say, as I poured one of the bottles on Skelettes huge bone hands. This potion was Skele-Gro, and would boost his bone powers by 20x what they were, and thus, they would be sure to crush whatever they came into contact with. Meanwhile, seven of my clones would appear around me, each one staring towards the girl, as they each had Toukaigan. And thus a power of 7x the decaying and degrading force from before would be placed upon her. Thus, she would emmidiately feel her energy just drop, as well as her control over her powers and their effectiveness. She would also feel her very being start to unravel itself, as soon, with the 7x boost, she herself would be decayed to nothingness. As for the other bottles, I would throw them out past Skelette's field, as they exploded, and difused through the area, one bottle being Forgetfulness Potion and the other Draught of Living Death. Thus, anything outside the field, minus our own powers, would be both effected by becoming extremely tired, and soon falling into a never ending sleep, and also would become extremely forgetful. Any powers or energy, minus our own, would also then become sluggish, and non-responsive to their owners commands. All this would be enough to basically make all of the girls powers almost nulified anyways without Skelette's field, which would do that as well*
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:19 pm

"You DISGUSTING people rely too much on your energy based abilities and lack the courage to fight on your own" the Erikall would say as the Soul Reaver appeared in his free hand.

The Erikall would indeed be caught inside this void of Skelette's but not for long. Holding out the Miller WarHammer he would begin to pulse and resonate with a radiating power that would seem to act on all frequencies and all wave lengths inevitably canceling out all energy based attacks and abilities. Another waves of would rush out making all mind based abilities such as summoning and anything else mind based virtually useless. The entirety of the Data field would begin to collapse on itself. If it wasn't stopped all the people inside would cease to exist and would be virtually erased from time. The entire field would begin to rapidly pulse on all levels and frequencies making any attempts to nullify it impossible.

The much weaker girl who was summoned would burst into a shower of particles and be gone for good. All that was left to do was hand to hand or weapon to weapon combat. if one could destroy the Erikall the void would cease to function and all abilities non physical based would return to the area.

(So like only weapons combat can occur now. Your void still exist as does the 20x power just the void has no effect anymore until the hammer or Erikall is demolished.)
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:46 pm

(Awww... But I like my void...)

Skelette, being an entity that was made of something that wasn't exactly physical and wasn't exactly energy, merely could not use some of his Graveyard Havoc magics at the moment... Too bad that most of them were made of his body, so it did not matter much. "... Energy... That is Skelette. Somewhat..." Skelette, not able to use true hand to hand combat because of its technical lack of hands, would have to just use whatever physical attacks he had... Oh well. He had some. The Death Wing, in which 2 gigantic skeletal wings spewed from its 'back,' their ability being able to rob lives with just a touch, or with a flap, for they released a special decayed wind that had the same effect... Yet, he could not control it if one touched Chizuni, so it was best if she did not get near Skelette. Skelette also had the Titan Fist, which was a massive fist with the force of a planet with every punch it had... That would spurt from its tiny, 3 foot body... And instead of actually attacking the Erikall... Skelette would create The Dead, which was basically a voodoo copy of the foe, except it was unable to move... And whatever was done to it would be done to the foe. The only way Skelette can create The Dead is if the foe actually physically touches Skelette once or is within one of Skelette's attacks... Hence, when the Erikall came into the void of Skelette. As such, The Dead could be created with all Voodoo properties in play. Skelette would smash The Dead with its Titan Fist, which was technically the force of a planet falling upon this doll, which should most definitely crush it. Skelette's Death Wing wouldn't work on The Dead because of the fact that it wasn't living, which is why he didn't use that... But if somehow, the Titan Fist didn't kill the Erikall, then Skelette would have his Death Wings try to touch him, then. Naturally, with the 20x power boost still on Skelette, the Titan Fist does 20x that of a falling planet and the Death Wings are 20x as large (and they are 100 feet to begin with...)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:52 pm

((Wow.....))

*As all of the various nulifing and whatnot shot around the field, I would quickly realize what was happening, and as I did, I would pull out Kirikarasu, my sword, as I also quickly downed a Grand Wit-Sharpening Potion. Upon doing this, I would vanish in a flash of movement, my overall speed being extended way beyond its normal means. I would then reappear out of my bluring speed well outside of Skelettes reach, as I moved in from the other side of Erikall, which drawing out a few more potions and quite a few senbon. In a flash, about 50 senbon were airborn, and moving at excellent speed towards the Erikall. Concelled upon these senbon were some of the Exploding Fluid and Shrinking Potion which I had pulled out before. With all this going, as soon as the senbon would have reached Erikall, which would explode with tremendous force, and within the explosion, send out large amounts of the Shrinking Potion out upon Erikall and his hammer. If he was to try and stop the explosion, he would not only would be faced with being blown to bits, but also rapidly shrunk to the side of a pinhead, or smaller. With Skelettes attacks taking up most of the sound, and view, Erikall might not even see the attack coming, as I had disappeared before, he might have though I had just ran for safety. And with the senbon being so silent through the air, who knows, the attack might just land. After launching the attack, I would vanish in a blur of speed again, not wanting Erikall to capture my position, as I would then reappear behind Skelette, but well enough away not to be hit by his attacks*
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:37 pm

A sudden force would overtake the Erikall. In a second it would suddenly vanish leaving the Soul Reaver behind for whom ever wanted to own it. The Miller WarHammer would vanish as well making the realm the Erikall had created simply vanish from existence. A very loud voice could be heard calling Erik's name.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:49 pm

*As I felt my powers return, I would quickly sheath Kirikarasu, as I then stepped forwards, touching the ground, as suddenly, a huge tree and tree house shot out of the ground, growing the office back the way that it had been before, as though nothing had happened*

"That was certainly interesting....."

*I would say, as I then saw the Soul Reaver stuck in the ground, as I then approached it, but didn't touch it*

"Skele....mind if I have this....?"

*I would ask, since Skelette already had weapons like this, I thought he might not have any need for it*
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Skelette's shini energy was sucked back into its own cloak, making it look like the 3 foot tall skeletal robe that it was. Naturally, because Skelette DID have weapons like the Soul Reaver already (in fact, one called the Soul Eater), Skelette had no need for such a weapon... Skelette stared at Chizuni for a moment, then finally said "... Yours." Skelette would sloooooowly move toward Chizuni, then look up to her, the singularity that was its eye gazing at hers "... What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:17 pm

"Why thank you...."

*I would say, smiling, as I resisted the urge to pat Skelette on the head despite how cute he was. Instead, I would reach out my hand, as Kujo-ku shot out and enveloped the entirety of the Soul Reaver, cleansing it of any outside influences, or traps that might be set off once I touched it. Once I had done, this, I would lift the sword by its hilt, as I weighed it in my hands. It was of a nice size and weight, a little longer and heavier than Kirikarasu, but not too bad all the same. Its ability was what I was after. I would then turn to Skelette, as I sheathed the blade*

"What, oh....well, I'm not particularly sure...however, it was strangly familiar to another whom I know....perhaps...."

*I would stop suddenly, as my eyes narrowed. The very person that I was suggesting might know something about this had just happened to appear in my...ah..our swamp at this very second. Good thing I was in such good connection to sense it*

"Hold that thought...."

*I would say, as I held up a finger for Skelette to stay where he was, as I blazed with Kujo-ku and then vanished, moving towards the spot where the General had just appeared. I was going to have a nice little talk with him just about now*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Strike: Attacking The Swamps   First Strike: Attacking The Swamps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Strike: Attacking The Swamps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: The Village Hidden in the Swamps :: Bulidings :: Leader's Office-
Jump to: