Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do Empty
PostSubject: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:19 pm

Taz had heard whispers of a new member, and she was curious as to what he was capable of. She stood on the ranking cliff, hands on her hips and a large excited grin on her face. Her claymore was strapped to her back.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Rep. : 0
Nation : Nope
Energy Type : Runes

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Ozgood comes from behind playfully patting Taz on the back. Why are ya on the cliff with that crazy grin for? Oblivious as to what is about to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:39 pm

Taz would jump slightly as he came up behind her.

"Ahaha, hi there. Youre quite the cheery one, I like you. Im Taz, and Ill be your ranking proctor today~. Now what would your name be?"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:40 pm

"I am Ozgood a blacksmith and warrior it is a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:42 pm

She would bow slightly, to acknowledge her fellow warrior.

"Indeed, tis a pleasure."

She would straighten up, and look him in the face.

"You may have the first move, young one."
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:45 pm

"Very well though be wary as my ways are unconventional."
As Ozgood speaks he brandishes his sword which is glowing red. When finished speaking three fireballs shoot out from the sword darting towards Taz.
(Fire ball rune 2/3 charges)
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:16 pm

Taz, deciding to play around a bit, attempts to duck the first fireball before jumping over the second one. For the third fireball, shed remove her sword from her back, trying to block the fireball with her sword. Upon landing, bury her sword in the ground and use her momentum to push off the sword and swing her body towards Ozgood, aiming to kick him in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Noticing and Taz's display of skill Ozgood knew that being defensive would be his best chance.
Ozgood decides to see if he can call Taz's kick and block it.
Electricity jolts out of the sword as Ozgood attempts to block Taz's kick. Should the kick come into contact with the sword Kaz will be in for a nasty shock. (Lol just noticed simalarity between both your Name and my rune's name.)
(Rune of Tazing 2/3 charges)
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:00 am

((Lol I think I said how that was kinda cool before xD))

Moving too fast to stop her kick, Taz would hit the sword as it was drawn to block her attack. Taz would get jolted, and quickly flip back over her sword in shock. Shed crotch on the ground for a minute, trying to register what had just occurred. When she stood up, her legs shook.

Taz would punch the ground, causing a crack to travel along the rock and widen a bit as it approached Oz. As he would be watching the crack, shed flip up and attempt to heel-drop him into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:19 am

Ozgood dodges to get out of the way of the moving earth in his wake.
Looking up Ozgood sees Taz's heel. To late to stop it with his sword Ozgood does an upper block with his arm in order to minimize damage.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:13 am

Her leg connects with his arm, just above the ankle, her foot still connecting with him, but to greatly reduced damage. She twists around as she lands, hands on the ground holding up the rest of her weight, spinning on her hands and moving towards him.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:19 am

Ozgood was pushed back by Taz's attack but not quite ready to call it quits.
Ozgood decides to charge Taz as well.
While charging Ozgood Launches out three more fire balls and attempts to follow up with a swing from his sword.
(Fireball rune 1/3 charges left)
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Since taz was still spinning, the fireballs would be caught up by the wind caused by her momentum, and expand around her feet. It would of course cause her burns, but shed deal with that later. Shed catch the sword with her feet as she spun, and used the motion of her spinning to twist the sword around in his hand. If he held onto it, his arm would be twisted around, which tends to be painful. If he let go, his sword would get flung across the cliff, landing embedded in the rock.

"Can you fight hand-to-hand? Or only with a sword?"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Using another Rune of Tazing Ozgood discharges electricity through his blade to make Taz let go of his weapon. Ozgood's arm does get somewhat twisted in the process of activation.
"You and I both know you are superior in hand to hand that is why I cannot afford to be disarmed. You should have also consdier the issue of grabbing my sword even if it is with your feet."
(My character tends not to take to many risks so with stronger foes he will usually avoid hand to hand combat if possible)
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:15 pm

Taz would drop her feet the minute he wasnt disarmed, seeing as she both assumed there was a good reason and cause she was to nice to leave him in that painful position too long. She would get hit by the electricity he released from his rune, something Taz hadnt thought of. Shed swing her legs back down over her, landing on her knees on the ground away from him. She almost scooted back towards her sword, using it to pull herself back up again. The damage shed taken from two electric shocks and the fire she forgot to use was beginning to show its effects. She pulled her sword from the ground and pointed it at him.

"Then I will fight you this way..."

Her legs would give out slightly under her.

"Better make this quick."

Although she wasnt very good at sword techniques, Taz remained fearless as always and awaited Ozgood's move.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Ozgood smiles at Taz and her courage.
Ozgood pulls out his blacksmithing hammer and speaks before the battle takes it's final turn. Recalling all of his hard work in life.
He puts the hammer away.
"I am glad you are finally taking me seriously Taz. I have been working hard while fighting you!"
Ozgood shows Taz his arms from afar. the damage was apparent.
The heel blow Taz executed earlier enveloped Ozgood's left arm with a gigantic bruise. He was bleeding internally. His other twisted to the point where his arm could barely hold his sword.
"You have done your fair share"
Ozgood laughs and says.
"The pain is producing natures painkiller endorphins."
"It is time to put an end to this great fight may luck be with us both."
Ozgood nods at Taz and readies both of his hands onto his sword ready to finish the epic battle the two started. Ozgood sprints towards Taz much faster than before due to the endorphins rushing in his blood.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:59 pm

(Remind)
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:09 am

Her sword would be pointed straight at him, and when he took off towards her, shed turn the blade sideways, holding int horizontally. With his increases speed, she was simply hoping hed run straight into the edge of the blade.

At the last second, shed swing the blade aiming to whack him with the middle of her large claymore with a good deal of force.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Seeing Taz swing the Claymore Ozgood turns his sward flat putting one hand on the hilt one on the blade. Ozgood gest sent flying sideways and rolls on the ground.*
"Ow" Ozgood would say using his his sword to prop him back up*
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:07 pm

Taz would dash towards him at high speeds, running around him as he tried to get up. She dragged her sword in the ground behind her, kicking up dust until Ozgood's visibility was greatly reduced. She then jumped in the air as the dust settled around him, sword held high above her, to chop him from the head down if he didnt react fast.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:27 pm

Ozgood seeing Taz's outline props his sword up in defence. The sword glowing red sends one large fire ball Taz's way.
(Fireball rune depleted)
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:33 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:51 pm

((Sorry, didnt see this xD ))

Desending rapidly, Taz would turn her sword ever so slightly, to both cut through the fireball, and block it. Shed get charred on the edges slightly, but shed be moving too fast to notice. Swords clashing, her weight and propulsion likely pushing him back a deal.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Ozgood got pushed back a distance but did not break stance.
The pain in his body has been numbed by the endorphins rushing through his veins. He raised his sword and has taken a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:58 am

With the angle her sword would collide with his, she would slide her sword downwards alittle, just enough to get under his sword and push up; aiming to block his sword and slice upwards at him at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do   Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taz wants to see what Ozgood can do
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next