Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Ranking Exam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:07 pm

A dark shadows would envelope the area as the General came to be there. As the warp signature faded his body would appear lying on the ground looking crumpled and torn. After a while his wounds would slowly heal but he would still not move a muscle. As he sat up and whined to himself a sad expression could be seen on his face. IF anyone had seen the General before and not seen emotions on his face they would now. Although they weren't happy they were still emotions. Emotions that made him let down his guard, emotions that made him more HUMAN.....

Last edited by the General on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:41 pm

As the General waited for a proctor to arrive he would begin thinking about his past. MEmories would flow through his mind about his long lost love and how much he missed her. To make things worse he would think about the time he watched her get murdered before his eyes by his best friend and was to frozen with shock to defend her. A single tear would drop from his eye and sparkle with the radiant light of a Tachyon particle as it fell to the ground. As the glowing tear hit the ground the General's Wing's of Light would rip open and the ground around him would glow with a radiant light and small flowers and grass would sprout from the ground and rise of to were his wings were as if trying to grasp hold of the light. In a split second the General's face would fill with tears as he began to cry.

"Iii..ee.. ddd...on't...want....t...fail..." He would say wiping some of his tears with a free hand.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:59 pm

(Bump heehee)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:13 pm

After some time the General would regain thought and stand to his feet.

"They won't consider me strong if I cry" he said pulling out Banriu
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:10 pm

"Crying doesn't make one weak, and power doesn't make one strong Gening." She fell from the sky only to land on her feet. Her hair was up in a ponytail and blew in the wind. "Don't tell me you still don't realize what it takes to advance in rank.." She heaved a heavy sigh.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:14 pm

"It takes putting my former title aside and showing true potential. Not a show of power" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:29 pm

*She sighed again. "Showing your true potential isn't the only thing, but...nevermind. Alright, you wanna go, then lets go." she pulled out a penny and popped it at the General. The penny was going as fast as a bullet, and the energy it built up from being fired made it hot enough to pierce metal.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:32 pm

the General would blip as he did his sword would move at nearly 200km per hour and deflect the penny with it's nearly unstoppable Duranium shell. He would let the blade so no recoil would occur then jumpjets into the air and catch it again. After he would smoothly touch down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:53 pm

*She stomped her foot into the ground creating a massive dust cloud. She began to move within the dust, throwing burning kunais at the General from all directions.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:57 pm

the General would drop his shields leaving him wide open. His body would automatically activate his eyes, various detection and sensory devices filtering the dust making the area appears normal.

"I shall fight without my shields an only activate them upon near death" the General said jumpjetting forwards.

As he moved forwards he would fire several standard missiles at the Kunai stopping them in their tracks. the ones from the other angles which were aimed at his previous location would miss.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:34 pm

*The explosions from the missiles colliding with the kunais naturally caused major build ups of fire around the field. Rozalyn smirked. These flames would fall under her control, and form several dozen streams of flames. The rushed across the field, scorching all in their path.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:10 pm

the General would run through the flames. As he did they would tear at his body. The second he began to feel it he would summon forth his Wing's of Light which would instantly create a barrier of Tachyon particles giving him some defense. This wasn't a shield however and was still a prototype so it wouldn't take much from direct attacks. In a swift blinding feet of speed the General would accelerate and suddenly Quantize.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:22 pm

(Suddenly apply the quantum theorem to yourself? Making yourself discrete and hard to see?)

*From the scorched field sprouted several hundred onyx rose buds. The rose buds began to bloom, and Rozalyn began to glow a silver radiant glow. Something was about to happen, and it had something to do with the rose buds..*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm

(Quantizing is when the General converts himself to Tachyons and flies at light speed to a new location and rebuild himself)

the General would suddenly Quantize back into reality right behind Rose. With a spit second to react he would fire splitter missile with the intention of harming the roses he knew about from the previous battles. His second reaction would happen slightly after the first. With a single burst of tachyons he would suddenly vanish but this time not Quantize. Instead he would SlipStream.

In another split moment the General would appear in the sky above shrouded in a cloud of particles. The missile he fired earlier would zoom by rose and explode into a shower of Duranium shards that would litter the battle field and harm the roses.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:02 pm

*Rozalyn couldn't help but chuckle. She stood still as a light pulse of dark matter and tenrai projected from her body, repelling the shards and erasing them to keep them from harming her. However, the rose buds were ravaged and destroyed, but like always, from a single fragment of the rose bud sprouts another rose bud, and with a field full of rose buds destroyed, the amount was now countless. They all began charging energy while Rozalyn continued to glow. "Looks like you didn't learn."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:27 pm

the General would spread his wings open and unleash the full amount of his 8 fin funnels. Knowing Rose could easily make them go away the General would hold his hand out and summon endless rocks in the form of real holograms and send them all flying at Roze. He would summon his Cloneral and send it with the wave to trick Roze into thinking it was him. the General would Quantize and appear above Rose and immediately fire two stun missiles. He would then begin to Quantize to get away.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:49 pm

-She scowled. The General's plan was too flawed. Sure, there were many general look-a-likes, and even a cloneral, but she distinguished the original in a heartbeat. How? The General always appeared around Rozalyn in a heartbeat, so the first one to reach her was obviously the real one, i.e the one that appeared near her as if he warped. The other ones charging toward her were obviously fake, for the General always struck quick. As the General appeared above her, she released a large burst of energy. One so strong that the stun missiles would explode prematurely and the burst itself would blast the particles from the missiles outward. "Nazdorvie!" Is what it was called. After the burst remained a radiant, unbearable glow which encompassed Rozalyn. The rocks and holograms were repulsed by the burst and the cloneral along with it.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:06 pm

As Rozayn had shot out a pulse of energy the General would be hit dead on but just this was distraction for his next attack. The center of the funnel would light up purple and shoot out the following dice rolled attack from this list directly at Rozalyn.

1. Cosmic Energy Rail Gun This is the most powerful weapon of the Faith of Heart. The Cosmic Energy Rail Gun is a weapon of complete and raw power. With a maximum charge it can turn a city into glass in a split second. This is however the simplest of attacks to avoid.

2. Targeted Tactical Rail Gun This is the second most powerful weapon on board the Faith of Heart. Unlike it's superior the Cosmic Energy Rail Gun the Tactical Rail gun uses a charge or Radion Energy laced around a Duranium Shell. This has the capability to penetrate the thick armour of most vessels in a single shot.

3. Missile Barrage This is a basic barrage of missiles that cause mass explosive damage. They can easily be stopped but are very hard to dodge.

4. CIWS Heavy machine gun fire that is weak but nearly impossible to avoid.

5. Heavy Bombardment A group of 12 fighters scramble and form basic attack and bombard tactics.

6. the General is healed

As this was happening the General was recuperating from the hit Roze just tossed at him. He would command the previously summoned Cloneral to appear behind her back swinging a blade at her.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

Rep. : 0

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:06 pm

The member 'the General' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 6
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
the General
the General

Character sheet

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:07 pm

(WHY? WHY NOT A 1, oh well I get all the expended energy and that voids the recuperation time)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranking Exam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: The Creed :: South Division :: Ranking Field-
Jump to: