Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Gig, Come.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragna
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Ragna

Rep. : 0

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:46 am

Wandering around Escellsia, Ragna managed to gain intel on an upcoming war. A man known as Gig, seemed to be the head of one side of the war, and he may have the man power Ragna needs to set his ambitions into motion. He knew Gig would come, some way.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:59 am

}>Gig would appear in a flash of light, walking toward Ragna. With a blank stare, his new body fluctuating, something that Gig had yet to become used to.<{ "I believe you were looking for me, what do you want." }>Gig's right eye had yet to stop bleeding, and as such blood was streaming down his face as he spoke.<{
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Ragna

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:14 pm

"You look like your body is giving you the blues, how unfortunate."
He said as he walked towards Gig.
"I would assume your body had to be in top form for your war against the Depths. Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:24 pm

"And you have come to discover this information about my war how exactly?" }>Gig spoke in a more serious tone.<{ "I don't like information leaks, I'll have to kill whoever "spilled the beans" so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Ragna

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:37 pm

"Such a hasty nature for such a scary person. Willing to kill off one of your own men before a war, tsk tsk."
He said shaking his head. He purposely ignored Gig's question.
"There are three people, each one of them either equal in strength or stronger than Rozalyn, that you have yet to find. Though I can't blame you, they'd slaughter you."
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:43 pm

A hologram would appear on the same basis that the General had tapped into what ever had leaked the information. the hologram would face Gig and want to ask a single question.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:57 pm

"People who can't follow rules endanger missions, furthermore if someone's incompetent enough to piss away our element of surprise, they need to die. So now--"
}>Gig cut off his words, his attention now on the clone of the general.<{ "Well if it isn't my other ally, how's it going little general, come to join me finally?" }>Without waiting for a response he returned his attention to the currently more important individual<{ "Now back to you, what do you have to do with these 3 individuals, and why are you telling me about them?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:07 pm

"I have come to ask something. What are you going to do with the Depths after you take it over" the Hologram (not to be mistaken with a Cloneral) said.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:36 pm

"Take over the Depths eh... I suppose I could do that, or I can leave it for some other sap to rule... More importantly than that" }>Gig spoke, now pointing at the general.<{ "Why should my plans concern you in the least bit? You interrupt my meeting with a hologram, you don't even have the decency to meet me in person... Be gone knave." }>A bullet of electromagnetic energy would pierce through the hologram, decimating it, similar to something Shen had done some time ago when they first arrived in Escellsia.<{ "Bang." }>Returning his attention to the other man, Gig would speak.<{ "Now, where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Ragna

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:41 pm

"I have nothing to do with these three individuals, at least not yet."
As he finished his sentence, a grin planted itself upon Ragna's face.
"These three people are constantly at war with one another, each acting as their own independent force."

"If we were to confront these three, and work out an agreement, then your plan against the Depths will be that much more successful."
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:58 pm

}>After a momentary pause Gig finally spoke.<{ "And with individuals as powerful as you say, how could persuade them, what could we possibly have that they couldn't just take?" }>Gig crossed his arms as he spoke, hoping not to have to deal with another unwanted pest... er... guest.<{
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Ragna

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:04 pm

He chuckled lightly once Gig was finish speaking.
"The only thing that we have that they can't take is assistance. I know what these people are trying to do, and I know that by themselves, they will never be able to accomplish it."
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:07 pm

"Then help them yourself, I haven't seen their power, and I don't have any reason to trust you. I didn't get to where I am now by being someone's fool." }>Gig turned to walk away, speaking once more before actually leaving.<{ "Give me some proof of your words and I'll consider hearing you out."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Ragna

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:14 pm

"Proof? Well my good man, that-"
With a snap of his finger, a portal appeared in front of Gig. As he began speaking again, Ragna walked towards Gig.
"Is right pass this portal. The Paradominia, not a parallel world, but a parallel existence to our own. In this existence, everything save for a single planet in the cosmos has been destroyed, and these three "Guardians" if you will, are trying to restore it. As you now know, everything here is gone, so the thing that we can offer them that they don't have, is ourselves."
He stepped in front of the portal, turning his head back at Gig.
"If you come, you will see."
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:27 pm

"Ask and ye' shall receive I suppose. Alright fine." }>Gig would snap his fingers, and his suitcase would be teleported right into his hand as he looked at Ragna with a smirk.<{ "Never leave home without it." }>He moved closer to the portal, gesturing Ragna to go first.<{
Back to top Go down
Fang Kizuyo

Fang Kizuyo

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:42 am

"Stop right there!" Said a powerful voice from behind. It was Fang, the death God from Paradominia. He felt a portal to his domain open, and as such rushed to the occasion. Kalipsa and Killian probably felt this as well, and may be on the way as well. "How did you open a portal to the paradomina?"
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:02 am

}>Gig turned to face the person that had just arrived.<{ "Well that, my friend, is something you'll have to ask the man next to me, even I am intrigued by this." }>Gig would look to Ragna, in hopes of an answer, an unnecessary fight now would've been unwelcome in Gig's mind.<{
Back to top Go down
Kalipsa Iscariot

Kalipsa Iscariot

Energy Type : Meiyaku Hateshiganai

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:32 pm

*While Gig's and Ragna's attention was on Fang, Kalipsa would walk forth from the gateway that Ragna had opened, his hand on his swords handle, prepared to strike in an instant* "Yes, do tell of how you've come to gain access to our domain... depending on your answer you may have to die right here." *Since both Kalipsa and Fang had felt this gate open, there was a good chance that Killlian did as well, and so he would probably be on his way.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gig, Come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig, Come.   Gig, Come. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gig, Come.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: Forest of Illusions-
Jump to: