Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira Haishiro
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Akira Haishiro

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit kingdom
Guild : Covenant
Energy Type : Chi Essences

Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) Empty
PostSubject: Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)   Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:11 am

*akira would be meditating in the forest with chi coursing around him vigorously and brightly with a warm sensation as chi usually did. he had heard of this smith who entered the lands and would hope he would meet him one day*
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Nation : Nope
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Runes

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)   Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:17 am

"Hello for some reason it feels like you were Calling to me. What can I do for you?" Ozgood asked.
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)   Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:19 am

*Akira would exit meditation* "greetings i heard some rumors about you but if i may ask why would you be listed as a fighter for the guild if you are a smith. what my ancestors told me about weapon smiths is that they focused so much on making the weapons they never learned to fight with those weapons"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)   Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:21 am

"I will tell you if you are willing to sit down and hear a tale." Ozgood waiting for akiras reply.
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)   Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:23 am

"i am a martial artist i am sure patience and focus is my specialty" *Akira would say already sitting down as exiting meditation does not mean standing up*
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)   Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:46 am

"Very well I never knew my mother and when I was just a young boy my father passed ."
Ozgood pauses taking out both his katana and his hammer.
"These belonged to him way before I was a blacksmith."
"He crafted this katana with love and dedication so much so that it is unbreakable."
"There was a cost to such a strong enchant and that is the inability to break down other weapons."
"Still even though he was forging weapons he would always bring the sword with him where ever he went."
"That is when I asked him only being about 7 Daddy why do you carry that sword with you?"
"He said this to me. It is an extension of who I am and my trade."
"You must love the weapons you create inside and out no matter what they do or whom they may harm for they are your creation."
"This solidified my love for weapons. Unfortunately my time with him didn't last long after that."
"A man angry that my father would not sell him that katana killed him where he stood."
"I walked into my fathers store to see him lying dead with his blacksmiths hammer. I was now 12 and heard scrounging in the storeroom."
"So I picked up his hammer and slowly snuk inside the room hearing him say these words where did the bastard keep that katana."
"Infuriated I ran in and smashed the man so hard in the chest with there was a gaping hole where his lungs once were."
"I vowed to take my fathers trade and learn how to use each and every weapon I create from that incident."
"I will never let something like that happen again."
"I carry these two items with me everywhere I go which is the only reason they are here with me in this dimension."
"Ozgood said putting the katana and hammer away. As I grow so does my knowledge of all that I do and create."
"That is why I took the way of the warrior as well."
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)   Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:51 am

"interesting. tell me do you know of the land draconia where the legendary 9 dragons reside? whom are said to possess the martial artist abilities of gods? i heard you came from a different time" *akira would say interested*
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)   Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:54 am

"A misconception I'm sorry to say. I got here though our times are very different I came from a very different dimension so I am afraid not."
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)   Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:02 am

"well i although born and raised here went to draconia to learn under the feet of at least one of the nine. in a way i got better. turns out i got there when there was a war between all nine clans and once all 9 dragons clashed weapons their chi's mixed together caused a ripple through the area. most died but i survived severely injured. i was treated by a local medicine man after searching for a guard for 3 long days. afterwards my body had been changed to be reinforced by machines within and i now possess 9 chi cores which allow me to channel the very styles of the 9 dragons i had wished to learn under." *akira would say sharing his story in return*
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)   Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:10 am

"I see" said Ozgood taking a look at his runes.
I'm not so godly as some of the people around here seeming to be.
*Ozgood takes a rune from his sword
"My ability to manipulate limited magics into runes lets me even the field."
*Ozgood pauses knowing he has the ability to get stronger.
"Would you mind helping me develop my hand-to-hand combat?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)   Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:14 am

"very well after all i am still a martial artist teacher in position. i can teach you basic, beggar aka drunken boxing, wu-tang, shaolin, sacred flower, heavenly demon, brotherhod of thieves or iron fist if you wish" *akira would say*
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)   Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:18 am

"Let us see." Ozgood pausing to think what would be best.
"Which would be your best defensive style?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)   Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:20 am

"iron fist would be the best bet but i warn you it is a hard and painstaking style to learn. are you up for it?" *akira would ask ina serious manner*
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)   Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:22 am

"The more difficult the task the better results." *Ozgood nodding at Akira to begin
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)   Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:27 am

"then we shall need proper training equipment which would be at my dojo. it is on the hill of new life it can easily be spotted since the top living quarters area is burnt to ash. if you see a woman with fiery hair there you have the right place. you will not be my only student this lesson, also when you get the chance it would be best to craft some iron gauntlets that cover everywhere up to the elbow yet remain flexible" *akira would say to ozgood* (i'll make the topic later)
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)   Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:47 pm

Ozgood walks away in order to hand forge some gauntlets* "Fiery hair huh looks like this will be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)   Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:03 pm

*akira would bow goodbye then head toward the hill of new life*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)   Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akira's encounter with the smith (ozgood only please)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: Forest of Illusions-
Jump to: