Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Medius
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Medius

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped Empty
PostSubject: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:07 am

\There would be a sudden bang/Ka-boom sound which would echo all around the Sunlit. Just above the Ivory Tower would a large void open, which would spit out 4 figures, each cloaked in pure black Shaddow, and each radiating in its power. I would then land down on top of the tower's roof with the others, as I look out over the entire city/

Well, it all begins here....you know what to do....

\I would say, as I nodded, and then disappeared through another void that appeared into front of me, as it sucked me into itself, and vanished/
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Nation : [i][b][color=black][/color][/b][/i]
Guild : We Destroy Them

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:23 am

Bestila: I wonder where he is going....Never mind Medius, each of you, get into your positions...

*Bestila would shout as Argus and Serveo would nod. Argus would then increase his weight and gavity, so that he would go crashing through all floors of the tower below him, and then upon landing at the bottom, blast through the front wall of the tower, making a huge gapping hole in the front. From there he would stand in front of it, as he waited. Bestila, meanwhile, would hit the roof of the tower, as hundreds of black vines totally covered it, hiding the large cracks that had enveloped the tower from Argus' fall. These vines would then start to spread out everywhere throughout the entire city, strangling buildings, animals, and people alike, strangling them with their power, since they were Shaddow Vines, and extremely strong, as strong as diamond, yet as limber and flexable as vines could be.

The last thing to come was that Serveo would spread out his arms, as suddenly, the ground shook, and huge crackes separated the earth and the street from the tower, as out from those cracks came forth the army that had been at the Academy with him, this time outfitted with several undead Dragon Liches, and also some undead golems, which were about 30x stronger than the normal skeleton foot soldiers.

All of the undead warriors were outfitted with Shaddow made armor, which was as strong as diamond. They were also all held together with both Soulforce and Telekinetic energies, which would give them dual vitality compared to a normal person, or undead. This army than began to spread out through the city just like th vines, destroying and killing, an spreading the Chaos that was so well known with Eclipse. If anyone thought was bad, it only got worse when Argus spread his hands as suddenly the entire city was plunged into a increased gravity spell, which was 30x the normal gravity, and would thus make everyone that much heavier. This gravity however, didn't effect the undead army, the vines, or any of the Eclipse.

And thus, the Eclipse then waited, waited for their Chaos to totally destory the city, and for the army and vines to overrun the city, which it would do within the next half hour. If it/they weren't stopped by then, there would be nothing left. And thus, they waited*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:27 am

((General, I keep telling you. You're not a big fucking hero all the goddamn time. My patience is wearing very thin with you. Now excuse me while I think up an actual response to this thread.))
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:33 am

"Well shit, you guys are dumb."

Skye sighed as he exited the tower to face whichever Eclipse member was in his way. Eyes radiating gold, the sun in the sky picked up in its brightness and intensity tenfold, every few seconds. In a good 2 minutes or so, the intensity of the light would be so bright that any normal person would have been rendered permanently blind.

"Kingdom's got natural defenses 'gainst things like you. All I gotta do is press a button."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:51 am

*Argus was the one in front of Skye at the moment, and the moment that Skye stepped out, he would suddenly be hit by the 30x gravity that was being enacted by Argus. There would be another sound, as suddenly Shaddow vines shot out of the ground all around Skye, and moving at amazing speeds, would form a diamond hard cube around him, which would then begin to fill itself with hundreds and hundreds of diamond hard thorns, which grew out from the vines*

Argus: Look whos talking, you'll be crushed soon, along with everything else....

*Argus would let out a roaring laugh, which would echo around the entire city. As this happened, Betila would look up, and sigh*

Bestila: Now if only Cado were here...

*She would say, as she extended her arms to the sky, as suddenly, jet black clouds grew out of no where in the sky, sending bolts of Shaddow lightning everywhere, as the Shaddow Storm blocked out the entirety of the sun, and all light to the city, casting the city in forboding darkness. As she did this, three Shaddow Dragon Liches would come from the crack that cut the tower off from the rest of the city, and would stand around the cube that had Skye in, one for each side, as the Soulforce, Shaddow, and Telekinetic energies that made them up started to rapidly seep into the cube, trying to subdue Skye even further*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:04 am

A blur of tellow and dark green rushed out from the tower like a man-sized bullet, decimating the prison that held Skye, as well as rushing Argus headlong. Both he and Jack stood, both smiling from ear to ear.

"Still don't get it, eh?"

The sun wouldn't be subdued at all by the forces trying to block it out. That is, the sun was blocked, but the light still shone just as intensely, if not more.

"I'm a bit surprised really. Thought you were s'posed to go "poof" at the slightest bit of light. But if it takes more than that.."

Golden orbs spun in his hands now, about as big as a pool ball each. He launched it at Argus, who was still probably reeling from Jack's impact. Should to orb get close enough, its energetic properties would allow it to slip into his body itself and then detonate, filling his very core with golden light energy.

"I think we can manage."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:41 am

*As the orbs shot towards Argus, he would suddenly vanish, moving in a blurring burst of speed, as he appeared on the other side of Skye, suprised that the 30x gravity wasn't effecting him at all*

Argus: Guess I just need to push harder....

*He would say, as he thrusted both hands towards Skye and his partner. Instantly, a force of 200x the gravity mixed with a large blast of diamond hard Shaddow energy blasted out towards the both of them, the blast powerful enough to crush the both of them to dust while sending them spralling into next week....or at least send them crashing into the Depths. As Argus was just about to let his attack out, the earth would move under the two, as both vines which had been strengthed by Serveo's Soulforce and Telekinetic energies would blast up around entangle around the two, trying to hold them into place. Because the Shaddow vines were diamond hard, and they had now been imbued with such energies, it would make it almost impossible to break them like they had been broken before, not to mention with the Soulforce, just by touch, both Skye and his partner would be quickly sapped of their energy and life-force, making them hundreds of times weaker*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:57 pm

Skey held out his arm, and what seemed to be a clear prism bubble surrounded both him and Jack. As the ground around them crumpled to dust, they stood in the prism just looking at Argus. Skye took a moment to look inquisitively at the sky, which by now was blindingly bright..

"Huh, that doesn't seem to be working too well.."

He snapped his fingers, smirking as usual. The brightness turned to a deep red intensity, each ray beginning to sear into the buildings as they hissed, almost vaporizing in those crimson rays.

"Jack, stay put~"

Skye leapt forward, outside the prism, instantly becoming the same color and intensity as the light itself all over his body - as if a spectacle of red light himself. His speed increased by a thousandfold, and his strength was also significantly higher, so the jab he tossed at Argus's face should have definitely made an impact.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:48 pm

*As Skye lept forwards, every inch that he traveled closer towards Argus, he would feel invisible forces closing tighter and tighter around and into him, as though he were traveling down very deep in the ocean. This pressure and friction that was about him would slow him down considerably. It was also that he came into contact with a large amount of Soulforce that had started to raidate around all of the Eclipse, entangling with their Shaddow, protecting it from other energies that might try to effect it, as it also started to sap Skye's life-energies at a very fast pace so then by the time his jab did reach Argus, it, as well as he would be weakened considerably. However, Argus wouldn't move, being the block head that he was. The jab would connect, and being Argus was not only very well protected on the outside, but also on the inside, he would only stubble back a few feet, as I looked at Skye, Shaddow and Soulforce pulsing around him, as suddenly, the forces that were around Argus suddenly increased dramatically again, as they continued to constrict upon Skye, no matter what he was merged or made of, even purge energy, these constricting forces would move in to bind him. Argus, regaining him composer, would thrust his arm forwards, as it suddenly tripled in size, and continued on from there, until Argus' arm was the size of a semi-truck, moving at blurring speeds towards Skye, carrying a large mass of draining Soulforce and Diamond-hard, diamond crushing Shaddow with it, as well as the continuing constricting abilities, as he made to punch Skye with this, and in doing so, crush him flat against whatever he landed against. At the same time the punch was being thrown, many purple glowing symbols started to appear all over the ground and all around Skye, as he would start to feel the reality in his being start to distort and unravel, although not at enough pace to severly injure him, at enough to slow him down even more*

Bestila:Let the light be no more.....fall into darkness.....

*There would be a sudden glow about all the Shaddow vines and army of undead, as they all glowed with Soulforce and Teliolgic energies, and continued to glow, as there seemed to be something going on, as all the army stopped, like they were preparing for something.....big....*
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:52 pm

{Meanwhile}

\I would appear off many miles from the Sunlit, although high up enough to see everything that was happening, as it was kinda hard to miss/

Wow....their really aiming for destruction....using that...this might actually be fun to watch....

\I would say to myself, as I watched, wondering if I would need to inact the second part of the plan before the city was taken. Seeing how this was going, I wasn't too sure yet. So, I waited and watched from my nice safe place, as I continued to float there/
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 am

Jack would immediately pull out a bow, glowing dark green, firing off arrows that penetrated and detonated the heads of each undead soldier that dared to rise.

Meanwhile, Skye would be nearly unfazed by the energy absorption. His energy now came from the harsh red light that bathed the entirety of the battlefield. His eyes were now nothing more than glowing yellow slits, his figure was hunched over glowing completely red. As his new form took in more light, boundless in this area, he rose and faced his original target, Argus, and grinned. His mouth took the same form as his eyes, just a glowing yellow shape on his otherwise red body.

He lunged once more, unleashing a barrage of high-speed punches and kicks at his torso and face, seemingly endless in both speed and force. No amount of protection could suppress this power anymore, the only way to not get hurt was to avoid it altogether - and Skye wasn't making that easy at all.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:11 pm

*As the undead army was more that defended against arrows, the individual soldiers guarded with Soulforce and Teliolgic energies, some of the arrows would be deflected off the moment they came into contact with any of the energies around the soldiers. Many of them, however, were indeed blown up, and their energies leaking out, as they would then be reformed again from the same energies that they had been made. And since there were so many already, it would be difficult to stop so many, as they all continued to grow.

Meanwhile, as Skye continued to throw his attacks, the symbols that had appeared all over the ground would all suddenly explode, sending large amounts of reality distorting energies throughout the field, which would mix with the red light, and change it into a purple mist. This also happened, as Argus started to high speed dodge the attacks of Skye, being one who could manipulate his antomy completely, as well as his bio-molecular system, and also the natural laws, he would have no problem keeping up. He quickly evaded Skye's attacks, moving back with more grace than would be expected from someone like him. As he continued to evade these attacks, the distorting energies would continue to take over the red light, as it also threatened to quickly take Skye over, who was apart of this red light solely, and transform him into a purple mist, which would end up with his death. The army and vines continued to glow, even brighter now, as time seemed to be ticking down rapidly. The next moment might be the moment of the thing taking place that the Eclipse were preparing for*

Last edited by Eclipse on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:02 pm

((The arrows are made of pure energy from his abilities as a Servant. Sorry if that wasn't clarified, but I think a bunch of rapidly-firing shots from Jack would penetrate any kind of defense, especially if they're only pawns...))
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:10 pm

(Sorry, didn't know that....edited)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:03 pm

"Tch."

Jack noticed that the arrows simply weren't working, but had plans to counter the horde again. He launched several more volleys of arrows, though these were different. As they came just above their targets, they would burst into a small field of energy, completely encasing the undead in a small oval-like cell of light-green crystallization. Eventually, they would turn to green crystal themselves, the arrows' energy converting the targets into more energy for Jack to use.

-MEANWHILE-

The Eclipse was mistaken about Skye's nature at this point. As the red turned to purple mist, so did Skye; though he made one change in his physiology. Along with being a sheer wrathful form bursting with rage, his skin was now extremely toxic and acidic to the touch, and would melt away even organic-based energy sources that weren't his own - including Shaddow. His now red eyes forming slits as he kept shooting forward, he straightened his body and aimed to fly straight through Argus like a human, acid missile. Should it connect, which there was little reason why it wouldn't, Skye's own body would begin the process of melting away Argus's energy, and his physical body.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:30 pm

(Sorry didn't see you posted)

*As each skeleton was surrounded in the jade energy, a portal would appear inside each one, as each one was pulled out, and all were released from another portal somewhere else in the city. All the vines and undead continued to glow all the more brighter. It would seem that whatever was going to happen was going to happen VERY soon.

Meanwhile, as Skye shot towards Argus, he would stand his ground, not having learned from the other attempts, and being the bull-headed one he was. As Skye hit them then, there would be a sudden burst of steam, as the Shaddow started to be eaten away at. Although it would be at a faster rate, this wouldn't be instant, as the Shaddow around Argus was not only the hardness of Diamond, but also contained Soulforce and Teliologic energies, which slowed down the process, being the Soulforce was so destructive itself, and the Teliologic energies and powers would be hindering Skye's energy and his own very reality, thus making it more difficult. However, as Argus felt the powers of Skye boring into his defenses, and eventually would be into him, he would let out a howl, as he quickly was pulled through a portal that appeared behind him, a barrier within the portal only allowing him to be pulled through and not Skye or his influence. Argus would then appear on the top of the tower with Bestila and Serveo*

Bestila: It is time, mortal, to set your eyes behind the destruction of this place, and all others following it.....

*She would say, as at the same time that Argus would disappear, a large purple dome would appear around the entire area where Skye was, this being a reality distortion field, which would force Skye's reality to be forcibly distorted and ripped apart if he tried to escape, and at the same time the dome filled with Soulforce at a rapid pace, which would quickly drain him of health and soul, even if he was in that state, he still had a soul, and vitality to be drained. As the dome appeared, all the undead and vines, the hundreds upon thousands that had filled the city, all began to glow brighter than every before*
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:33 pm

\As I continued to watch, I would let out a whistle, seeing what was happening, and leaning back on a bed of Shaddow, as I watched/

Wheeewhew, this is going to be big....

\I would say, as I sipped on a pair of sunglasses created out of the Shaddow all around me/
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:54 pm

From in the dome, Skye's energy-like form dissipated, showing his normal self. He looked on at the barrier he was in, noticing how it tried to distort his very being. It was kind of working too, as he saw blurs twitch in places where his arms were.

"Tch, what a bind..."

He looked up, observing the rest of the dome around him. It was pretty solid, sturdy enough for him to work with. As bits of light still shown through the dome, he smirked at what he was about to try. If it worked, he would be one happy guy, if not, well then at least he tried.

He focused all his energy on light-bending, projecting a well-learned symbol over the entirety of the dome. This was a grand transmutation circle, stretching across it in sunburned, black calligraphy. One by one, the circles on the end began to light up in various colors.

Soon the entire dome was glowing quite brightly, anc could clearly be seen from the other side from atop the tower. In a massive burst of light, Skye emerged, on top of a lower building with something new in hand. He held next to him what looked like a massive Bazooka, completely silver, with a scope that seemed to radiate with energy in itself. The machinery of it purred magnificently. Skye looked up at the array of Eclipses, and grinned widely.

"I gotta thank ya, really. Been lookin' everywhere to find just the right material for this babe." He propped the bazooka on his shoulder, aiming straight for them. "Don'tcha feel honored to be this beautiful gun's first target?"

With that, he pulled the trigger. What shot from the gun was a massive array of pure, clear energy. It would've been completely invisible had it not been distorting the visibility of things that passed through it. It came out like a cone-shaped blast, at speeds quite a bit faster than that of light itself. This would be incredibly hard to dodge, if not impossible.

The Eclipse standing on the tower wouldn't have been killed. They would all instantaneously have the very fabric of their existence shattered upon impact. It would have been as if they never existed in the first place, save all the damage they had done and those that remembered them. They wouldn't even have graves; there wouldn't be anything left of them, neither their bodies, their energy, or their very souls.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:09 pm

*As Skye would reappear out of the dome with the weapon, the three Eclipse would suddenly take guard, Bestila and Argus focusing, as Serveo quickly muttered something under his breath. The moment that Skye fired the weapon, it would be over.....for two of them. Both Bestila and Argus would have been suddenly and simply vanish from existance. However, Serveo had been quicker and smarter, suddenly transverting himself threw a different space, as he appeared in the air above Skye, wrapping reality around himself, making himself almost totally invisible to all of the senses and also to energy sensors, as he started to mutter again, as his energy began to rise in the space. He would then reveal himself suddenly, releasing a massive attack of Reality ripping energies that would cause Skye to be ripped apart and melded into the reality of other things.

Meanwhile, the undead army and all the vines in the nation suddenly stopped glowing, as all the energy built up in them was suddenly focused into their center. The next millisecond, each vine and undead would explode with the force of a bomb powerful enough to level an apartment building, with Soulforce, Shaddow, and Reality-bending energies with the explosion. With all the various vines and undead all around the nation, it would pretty much be nationwide chaos, which would decimate almost everthing, and leaving almost nothing untouched, save those who were smart or powerful enough to protect themselves*
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:14 pm

\As I watched from my bed of Shaddow, I would suddenly realize what was happening. At once, a void appeared behind me, as I vanished. The same moment that Serveo revealed himself, there would suddenly appear a void there, which quickly sucked him and all of his attacks into, causing him to vanish completely, and reappear in some other random location that I hadn't had the thought or time to determine yet. I would also appear, floating in the air a little higher than Serveo had been, as I looked down at Skye/

Wow....nice work. Seems that I didn't even have time to summon the Help....oh well, seeing as they're all gone, I don't even have to bother...

\I would say, as I then waved to Skye/

See you later....

\With that, I would suddenly vanish through a small void which appeared behind me, sucking me in and then closing up, leaving Skye to his Chaotic nation, alone/
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Reacting instantaneously the the counter-attack, he fired the bazooka once more, as it consumed the attacking energy directed at him. Drat, he's missed his target... As Medius bid him farewell. He hopped onto the now-ruined top of the tower where the Eclipse once stood, overlooking his Kingdom.

"Feh. We've got work cut out for us, huh."

He hopped into the open ceiling of his tower, sitting at a nearby desk and began to sketch out recovery plans...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped   Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invasion Part 2: Eclipse Regrouped
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: The Sunlit Kingdom :: Other Places :: Ivory Tower-
Jump to: