Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Abari's First Study...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Abari's First Study... Empty
PostSubject: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:46 pm

*A portal would open leading from the W. Shrew's office, as both Abari and I would appear out of it. We would appear in the library, which was VERY big, books in all directions. We would appear in the middle, where a large Obelisk stretched all the way to the ceiling, called The Grid, and inscribed on the grid would be all different sorts of information about all the different studys and where to find them in the library*

(The Grid)
Abari's First Study... Obelisk

Welcome to your new training grounds....the Grand Shrewish Library....biggest library on Escellsia....to my knowledge anyways...And heres where you get to decide what you wanna learn first... *I would say, pointing to the Grid, as I walked towards it* A Shrew's power is divided into sections called 'Studys'...each one has a focus point, a main subject. There are two different categories of Studys, Philosophies and Sciences. Sciences deal with elements, and basic laws of nature. Philosophies on the other hand, deal with the metaphysical, or what natural laws of the Sciences cannot explain. So, if you wanna look through them....you could decide....Oh, and choose carefully....the first four you learn will become your most used and powerful, and the only ones that you can combine powers with....all other Studys after that cannot be combined because the imprint on your Navitas isn't great enough.... *Thinking that I had better stop now, so that Abari's head didn't explode with questions, I would fall silent, waiting for Abari to do whatever he wanted, either looking, and or choosing. I would also look around at the Grid, as I hadn't had much experience with many of the Studys myself, only the ones I knew mainly*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Abari Yatsutoru

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:06 pm

"Hmmm" (-Looking around Abari would find a book on necromancy as it also had stuff on soul force as well-) "This one."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:52 pm

That was fast... *I would say, wondering if Abari even looked at the giant Obelisk standing in the middle of the library, and visible from all parts of it. I would walk over to Abari* Well....you had better get to it then....you'll probably have to read for a couple days to really have it soak in... *I would say, as I snapped my fingers. Suddenly, a few books would appear in my hand, as I had just Telekinetically selected them, and then had them teleported into my hand. I would take the stack of books over the the Study Hall, as I sat down and started to read several books at once, my mind being what it was, I could do such a thing* The more you study, the stronger your control and the bigger variety abilities you can gain from the Study....when your done studying, I'll go over what you learned....have fun...
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:57 pm

(-Abari would flash step around and grab books about Necromancy as I would sit down next to Ezekiel and began to study. As I begin to read between pages at a high rate from reading books on different kiddo and such as I continue to read in silence-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:35 pm

*I would continue to read several books at once while Abari went to get more, and even after he started reading his, I would be pulling my 7th, 8th, and 9th book towards me, as I continued to read simaltainously*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:38 pm

___24hr. Time Skip!!!!!_____

(-Abari would begin to turn the nooks at a more rapid pace as e begins to understand more and more on necromancy how it flows and what is it that your supposed to do with it. how to invoke it and all that good stuff too.-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:04 pm

*I would look up at Abari, through my pile of books that covered three tables. Being able to read multipule books at once was very helpful, and thus I had read alot while being here* Guess it's time to show me what you've got... *I would say,standing up, as we suddenly were transported to the front lawn in front of the Library pyramid. I would then stand back aways, as I watched Abari, obviously wanting him to go first* Now focus your Navitas, while you remember everything you can that you learned. Once those two are done, you will probably have power over what you learned about....although it may be a choppy manipulation since this is your first time using Navitas....
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:11 pm

(-Abari would then close his eyes as he begin to focus on the Navitas energy that he experienced before as he began to mold the silver energy into a purple substance it began to become mutated like but he began to focus more one it as It became more stable as the purple substance would glow white as it begin to change into the soul force energy.-)

"Hows that?"

((Did i do it wrong))
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:27 pm

((No, its fine, its just Soulforce is almost always a shade of Green....which I think you might be getting to, but I'm not sure...XD ))

*I would watch Abari, as I nodded* Keep going...your getting the hang of it, just don't quit.... *I would say, continuing then even to stand and watch*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:31 pm

((I thought it was white))

(-Abari began to focus on it more remembering the different books he read on Necromancy the type of feeling your supposed to get as the white began to turn darker into a greenish like color and then finally stabilizing to a solid green color as he looked down at his hand with a smile on his face-)

"Hows that for my first try?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:37 pm

((See here: https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net/library-sections-f158/necromancy-t1321.htm ))

Quite well done....you've totally solidified it as true Soulforce now...all the other colors you had before were S-type Astral energy, which is much weaker than Soulforce....so yeah, you've got the hang of it now....Now that you can use Soulforce by itself, you can start to do other things with it...like animating the dead....or creating wards....or negative draining auras....etc, etc....Just recall what you learned, and you'll be able to do what you read about...remember reading about different uses for Soulforce...? *I would say, trying to get Abari on the right track, as I continued to watch*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:40 pm

((I swear that wasent there a minute ago))

(-Abari would nod in agreement as he let the soul force die down some as he looked over at Ezekiel.-) "So would this be my grand study?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:49 pm

((Lol, its been there since before we finished the mission....guess I should advertise that section, and get it finished too...XD ))

One of your Greater Studys, yes....You have 4 of them total, the first four Studys you learn and master, and since they are the first four, they are generally the more powerful of your Studys....From these four, you can make combinations called Crudus, Altus, and Eximius....Now Crudus is a combination of two of your Greater Studys, Altus is a combination of three, and Eximius is combination of all four... *I would explain, as I suddenly snapped my fingers* Altus... *I would say, as suddenly Telichronoancy Shells appeared all over the place, quickly sealing anything that was caught in their walls from time, reality, and Soul* These are an example... *I would say, as the Shells all vanished then*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:53 pm

(-Abari would look with awe at this as he never seen this much power before and it looked cool as well-) "What were the four studyies you used?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:08 am

My four Greater Studys...? Teliology, Chronology, Physics, and Necromancy... *I would say, listing them off with my fingers, as I continued to face Abari* There quite a combination...
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:15 am

"chronology sounds like something I could use but for my other two i have no idea yet"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:33 am

*I would nod, as I listened and then spoke* Yes, it is quite interesting...and useful...However, lets focus on your other abilities....what else can you do...or that you've learned....
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:44 am

(-Abari would close his eyes as a green outline of soul force can be seen as it quickly stops-) 'I've laced soul energy around my body and I can also lock onto other people souls more then I could before. And this."

(-Both of abari;s hands would be covered in soulforce as he would begin to go into handsigns as a large pentagram would be formed underneath him as the following would Rise from it. A three Headed Skeleton dragon, a small army of Skeletons and a Liche king who would stand on the sides of me as the pentagram would slowly dissolve.-) 'And all this as well." (-Abari would whip a bead of sweat from his head as he began to breathe heavily-)

((see jutsu list for other pictures but visual of pentagram))

Abari's First Study... Pentagram16-1

Last edited by Abari Yatsutoru on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:46 am

Nice summons, and nice job.... *I would say, as I began to stretch a little* If there is nothing else, I'm gonna get mine over with too...so, is there...?
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:51 am

"Nope thats it. Lets see yours"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:17 pm

Alright, well, I studyed Minionism... *I would say, as I spread my arms, and started pouring energy into the ground and the air around me. I would then snap my fingers, as suddenly, the air began to spin into three man sized tornados, which had redish eyes on them. The earth also shook, as many rocks and pebbles shot out of the ground, all coming together to form another man-sized rock elemental of sorts. It also had eyes that were red. I would then walk over to a tree, as I slammed my hand against its bark. The moment I did, its roots out of the ground, as its branches started moving like many arms. Red eyes were now carved into the bark, as it started to move across the ground like some weird crab* Basically, I can make minions out of all different sorts of objects. But, I also studied how to make things like energy Minions too... *I would say, as I focused some Astral energy and made a psychic demon out of it it, which also had red eyes. (not a combination, since m-type astral energy doesn't come from my Studys)* Well, thats all she wrote....you have any other questions....and what do you wanna do now...?
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:27 pm

"I want to focus on this some more and wen I finish I'll go for another study."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Sounds good to me....if you wanna train alone, thats fine, otherwise I'm sure Falx would also train with you a little...theres something I have to take care of now, so I have to cut this short, so sorry....you'd find Falx in the Hospital if you need him... *I would say, as I vanished, IT off somewhere in Escellsia*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:32 pm

"Later." (-Abari would nod as he watched Ezekiel disappear and he thought what better way then a battle so he would flash step away towards some random battleground-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abari's First Study...   Abari's First Study... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abari's First Study...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: Grand Shrewish Library-
Jump to: