Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Ranking a Prophet....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Ranking a Prophet.... Empty
PostSubject: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:42 am

*I would IT into the Academy. I had decided that it was time to take a ranking exam, and see if I was any better*

((Admin/Mod wanna do this....or Roz...))
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:53 am

(I never fought you before, so this should be interesting. Also, since I never fought you, could I ask that you occasionally say the whole phrase instead of the abbreviations? IT has me lost already.)

*A strong explosion of flames occurred about 20 meters from Eky. These flames didn't aim to burn him, only to transport Rozalyn to the immediate area. "So this is an academy ranking corridor huh? Looks....nice..." She said sounding unsure of herself. She didn't know if she could be here doing this, but she felt obligated to rank 3rd and 2nd ranks, being the highest rank on Escellsia. "The head shrew himself. I've heard about you, but that's about it." She smiled. Her scythe fell from the sky right into her hands. "I plan on changing that today. Is this fine with you~?" She said tilting her head with a smile.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:26 pm

Of course....and like wise...I have also heard of you....and Seen you a little too... *I would say, grinning a little. I would snap my finger, as my Metarangs appeared in my hands* Lets see how on our toes we are today... *I would say, as I made a small motion with my hand, as the Metarangs suddenly vanished in a blur of speed, as one appeared above Roz, and the other appeared behind her, and they were covered in Soulforce and Astral Energy, aiming for the top of her head and her back*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:07 pm

*Sensing the various energies, She knew exactly how to make her move. She skipped over to the right, letting the two metarangs collide with each other and cancel out. (Not sure how big they were) She skipped into a dash, looking like a white blur circling Eky. "Divine Tundra." A silver liquid substance began to quickly fill the perimeter of the area that Rozalyn was running around, with Eky still in the middle.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:29 pm

((Most of the rangs, or just all of them, are about the size of hub-caps....ish...XD ))

*As Roz moved out of the way of of the Metarangs, they would suddenly switch direction, as they became a blur again, and shot towards Roz at amazing speeds again, one from behind her now, and the other moving in at her front, as they continued to glow with the energies embued on them. Meanwhile, as Roz moved in a circle, I would motion in several different directions, as thick walls of Frozen Reality(FR) shot up in all different places in the circle she was creating running. These walls would indeed put a stop to such running, as well as section off the strange essence that she was giving off* Lets make things a little more interesting.... *I would say, as I swirled my hands around me, making Reality Nimbus (RN) started to accumilate around me instantainously, as I started to float up on them, watching as to what Roz would do about the walls and rangs*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:45 pm

*She didn't think much of the rangs. She saw then and anticipated what they would do next with her analytical eyes. Walls would appear in her path in an attempt to make her stop, but it was quite the opposite. "This could be just what I need." She muttered as her body became coated in dark matter. She ran into the wall and instantly the baryonic dark matter on her would create its own reality while passing through the wall while the dark matter restored the fabric of space. Once she passed through, the wall returned to normal and the rangs behind her hit the wall while she slashed the rang in front of her with her scythe, engulfing it in tenrai flames to freeze it molecule by molecule. "Mmhm, so this guy screws with reality. At least it won't be boring." The divine tundra that built up inside the perimeter would then explode, releasing tenrai magma all over the field like a volcanic eruption. Eky could possibly be frozen to the core if he happened to be hit by something.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:22 pm

*As the rangs were evaded or defended against, they would puff away, being desummoned, and thus no more in the area. However, as this was done, the rang that was in front of Roz would leave behind the energies that were around it, which would both explode, sending a good size explosion of both Astral Energy and Soulforce, trying to hit Roz. Meanwhile, as the tenrai magma erputed towards me, I would be already floating upwards, with the Reality Nimbus under and around me. As I saw the magma stuff, I would quickly thrust my hands outwards* Crudus... *Instantly, a force of Regavikinesis would at least resist the movement of the magma stuff from advancing, if not drive it back to its origin. At the same time this happened, the Reality Nimbus (RN) would suddenly darken and spread way out. Thick rain, which was Liquid Dream really, started to fall all over the field, quickly gathering puddles the length and width of a house within seconds, and quickly growing. As the RN then also began to spread, bolts of Distorted Lightning (DL) shot out all around from it, and then, as it began to move through the magma stuff, the tenrai magma would sudden begin to very quickly disappear, having its Reality destroyed from the DL. Thus, as the Reality Nimbus started to spread all through the tenrai magma, any that touched it or was touched by more DL vanished instantly, and was no more. The field continued to be covered by the Liquid Dream, as I continued to watch*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:15 pm

*She became irritated as her tenrai magma began to mysteriously disappear, but so would the distorted lightning. The tenrai magma was so cold it was freezing the oxygen and hydrogen in the atmosphere, so it would have already frozen a great amount of the natural elements in the atmosphere since it erupted all over the field and the field was rid of distorted lightning just as quick as it was rid of tenrai magma. Because of the tenrai magma's effects, the nimbus would cease to expand, having the particles that made it beginning to freeze. Even the liquid dream rain froze and became snow. The field became a winter wonderland in less than a minute, and gave Rozalyn a preference for the fight. "I see. So this lightning removes other substances somehow..." as she spoke, the baryonic dark matter on her body would spread outward around her, turning the snow black, the puddles black, and creating a dark matter mist in the area. A mist of dark matter cannot be seen through, nor can light penetrate it. The dark matter that mixed with the snow and now frozen puddles would keep itself stable and in existence by simply existing, while the baryonic effect took place and deleted the matter of the snow and puddles. The field was how it was not too long ago, except the vast majority of the elements in the atmosphere were frozen. "If you continue to breathe, not only will your insides begin to freeze because of the ultra cold atmosphere, but you'll suffocate. There isn't even enough oxygen in the area to make a breeze." She spoke from the darkness that was engulfing the field. While in this dark matter mist, she began to create more tenrai flames, increasing the effects on the area as well as creating more. The flames weren't seen through the mist.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:03 pm

*Now, as the Distorted Lightning (DL) wasn't at all lightning, instead it was Reality Destruction, moving in a lightning like fasion, it wouldn't be stopped by any amount of cold, and thus, it would continue to move along at alarming rate. The Liquid Dream (LD), unable to be frozen, would in fact not freeze, but in fact grow at an increasingly alarming rate, as it started to totally flood the area. LD had also the ability to continually mulitiply, and thus, thats what it did. Lastly, the Reality Nimbus, since it was made up of both Reality Destruction, and Liquid Dream, was definitly not snuffed out, but infact spread out and surrounded me more, creating a large area around me where I would have plently of oxygen to breath, etc.

Now, since before the energies, Soulforce and Astral Energy, created an explosion off of the rang from before, and since Roz had done nothing to block it, she would be hit by them. The Soulforce would quickly tear at her body and soul, casuing her great pain, as well as causing large energy decay that was in her body and whatever, if there was any around her. As for the Astral energy, it would tear into her mind at such fast rates, she would had wished she had had a migrain, for the pain would be so powerful, and so blinding, it would efect everything else she was doing. It would cause a normal person to go normally braindead in an instant, but Roz was not normal by any means, and thus she had the possibly of being driven braindead, or having permenant mental damage if there wasn't some way blocked by something that could block it.

Now, as all that happened, the Liquid Dream and the Reality Nimbus with the Distorted Lightning would blast out towards Roz at alarming rates. The Liquid Dream would rise up as hugh tidal waves, trying to crush Roz under them, as I used Regavikinesis to make them 500x heavier, and thus very hard to take and not be crushed, not to mention fast. The Reality Nimbus came from above, trying to hit her with itself, which would destroy her or anything else's reality, except for my attacks.

Roz's attacks meanwhile would depend on how she handled the energy surge explosion especially the Astral energy, which could only be blocked in a certain fashion. I would continue to watchin side by enclosed area of Reality Nimbus, which continued to keep me safe*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:45 pm

(Ugh, you always tip people off with saying lightning. >.> And you could also explain why your reality warping attacks can't effect your own.)

*Rozalyn had purposely let the explosion ensue. With her dark matter coating on her body acting as armor of sorts, she wouldn't feel the effects of the energy, and the dark matter would absorb/suck in a bit of the energies in the explosions. By doing this, she was able to read what type of energies Eky was using. "Hm, One is similar to soul energy, but the other is but a mystery." As she spoke to herself, she sidestepped and dodged the distorted 'lightning', letting it mindlessly enter her dark matter mist. Once in the mist, they were promptly deleted and Rozalyn took note of this. "And this apparently isn't regular lightning...and it can distort reality to some extent it seems. Hm?" She looked up at the massive tidal wave crashing down at her. From the dark matter mist materialized a wall of dark matter vines and onyx roses. This wall blocked the tidal wave and the onyx roses on the wall began to convert and drain the energy/nutrients from the liquid attack while the dark matter vines made sure that the onyx roses weren't destroyed.. The dark matter mist continued to spread and would rid the field of the tidal wave quickly, and it was rising higher, about to take out the nimbus as well. The tenrai flames she created not too long ago floated like will-o-wisps around her body. Scorn then fused with Rozalyn, bringing her to her weapon form. She chuckled a bit as she looked in Eky's direction. "Reality distorting attacks. Looks like this will be as irritating as fighting Tigen." She waited to see what Eky would do next. Meanwhile his rain was being deleted as the mist continued to spread.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:27 pm

((My attacks are already mostly Reality Warped/transformed...? I meant to say these particular attacks, not all my attacks in general, would be uneffected, sorry to confuse.... And yes, I seem to like doing that without actually meaning to XD ))

*Since Dark Matter was not a mental energy, but more of a physical one (correct me if I'm wrong), and as Astral Energy cannot be effected, even touched, by anything except mental energy/power, the Astral Energy would not be deflected by dark matter, and thus, would slip right past, doing to same as said before, trying to make Roz totally braindead. The Soulforce, however, wouldn't make it through, and thus would be the same as said.

Now, as Roz stopped attacking me, or so it seemed, I would smile a little* Crudus... *I would say, as I pointed downwards. There would suddenly be a large strain on everything, as I then point towards the ground again, saying the some thing different from before* Altus... *There would be a second pressure placed on the entire field. I had just activated and used 2 things. The first was the power of Regavikinesis, which was way more powerful than any telekinesis, or psyokinesis, powerful to overpower those forces with ease. This I was using to suddenly put alarming pressure on all sides of Roz, like I was trying to crush a Roz size tin can with way more force than necessary...for a tin can. The Regavikinesis was only the beginning however. The second was the Telimanic Gravity, one of my Altus. This allowed me to inflict gravity which effected not only the physical, but also the Soul and Mind of a person(s) in the area. As I pointed down, I would then increase Telimanic Gravity to over 200 fold, and thus, not only gravity would increase that much, but also Roz's very Soul would feel as though a tremendous weight had been thrown against it, so much that her spirit would be indanger or being crushed. The same with the mind, which would already be under quite some strain with the Astral Energy attack that was being inflicted, and thus it might make this one impossible to dodge, or just overwhelm Roz totally. Either way, this this much strain on all levels, both from the Telimanic Gravity and the Regavikinesis, Roz was in danger of being totally crushed to the size of a pin head. The Regavikinesis and Telimanic Gravity would also then pulse outwards from me a little, creating another effective layer of a shield around me along with the Reality Nimbus*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:43 pm

*Unfortunately for Eky, his gravity attacks and ailments were completely useless. Rozalyn was defying gravity in its entirety with dark matter, and since Dark matter was always in her body and soul (as Kazz injected her so long ago), Eky would find that his Telimanic gravity as well as Regaikinesis was useless against her. Eky would also find his regavikinesis and telimanic gravity pulses completely useless, and the dark matter mist entered his reality nimbus anyway, deleting it bit by bit, Eky too if he didn't move. However, with her analytical eye Rozalyn had already sensed the use of it in the atmosphere. "Hmp, looks like I'm being underestimated." She said heaving a heavy sigh. It didn't matter. The astral energy was, like the first time, blocked by the dark matter. Because this dark matter armor was also using Rozalyn's energies, it had ether, tenrai in addition to dark matter. The ethereal aspect of the armor easily kept the astral energy from entering while making it susceptible to other energies so that the baryonic dark matter could delete its matter. Because of what previously spawned onto the field, All of Eky's energy-based attacks were being severely weakened, and if the source wasn't destroyed, he may as well stop attacking. Her body gave a purple-ish glow to signify that her wavelength was active.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:37 pm

*See as how my attacks were getting through, and my defenses were being made useless, I would sigh, as I suddenly vanished, IT (Instantainous Teleportation/Teleporting) out of the large area I was in, and above and on the other side of Roz now. As I appeared again, there would be large amounts of Angelic Energy flowing out around me, exerting Divine Influence/Force, as it pulsed around me as well* Guess I ought to see if this works. *I would say, to myself, as the Angelic Energy began to spread out a little. I would point towards Roz, and a few things would happen.

The first would be a series of objects and beings suddenly appeared around Roz in a large orbit. The first objects to appear would be large Ophanim, which were two large wheels, one inside of the other, which were contantly turning about. They had eyes all over them, and the moment they appeared, they would exert Divine Influence, which would push back any of the dark mist that was around and not allowing it to tamper with Reaity whatsoever, and thus it wouldn't be able to distort or to decay anything away if it got close. However, the Divine Influence was also a force, which would push back the Dark Mist very easily.

The Beings that would appear next would be a host of Cherabim and Seraphim appeared, two beings with each Ophanim that appeared, and each with a halo above their head that I placed there. Two Ophanim would appear by me, as well as a Halo over my head. The Halo and Ophanim that were around me would also push away the Dark Mist and nulify its tampering with reality, as I floated there, still covered in Angelic Energy, as I nodded.

The Ophanim and the Angels would all start to exert Divine Influence/Force against Roz the moment they appeared. The moment the Cherabim and Seraphim appeared, they would thrust out their hands, as Holy Flames, radiating with Angelic Energy, which blast towards Roz in many waves, converging on her at maximum speeds, which was quite fast, and covering her from all angles. The Cherabim themselves would also emit Demonbane from all of them, a white field which spread from each of them in all directions for 75 yards. If Roz was to touch this field, all and any evil within her into firely torment, as well as any dark, unholy, shadow, impure, etc powers/energies within her would be turned into Holy Flames, which would do major damage. The Seraphim, on the other hand, pulled out flutes and harps, which they would create Heavenly Chimes, which if heard by Roz, would continually drain her energies away from her until there was nothing left.

That last attack would come at the very last moment, when the Holy Flames and Heavenly Chimes, and Demonbane were all converging already upon her. I would then open my mind, and focus Telepathical power against her with all of my might, trying to do what the Astral Energy did before, and thus, trying to crush her mind, and drive her braindead. Since there was no energy to block this time, Roz would have to find a way to block my own mind, which there was no physical or mental energy to be seen or blocked against this time. I would continue to focus, as I also watched, waiting to see what happened*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:12 am

*It was just as she sensed. Angelic energy. It didn't mean much to her, except that her dark aura was temporarily disrupted. It seemed Eky thought that dark matter would be erased/destroyed/drained/converted to holy flames, etc by things that are 'pure'. It was a fairytale if she ever heard one. "Yeah, underestimated." She looked more irritated now. First off, all of the moves Eky had just used would be weakened severely, being so weak that they held almost no power. Eky failed to get rid of the source that was draining his energies, so he would suffer the consequences. The dark matter mist continued to spread, and everything within the mist, being the remnants of the Divine Influence, Nimbus, the Ophanim, Cherabim and Seraphim and the stuff they brought/created were removed from existence. Not deleted, nor destroyed. Simply removed from existence, and the dark matter would have adapted to the energy they held, keeping anything with that energy or ability from coming into this existence. Because of this, the angelic energy around Eky dispersed and was removed. The dark matter continued to do what Rozalyn wanted it to, and Eky couldn't keep it from tampering with reality, since because of dark matter, reality could exist in the first place. If anything, Rozalyn could cease Eky from distorting shit in reality. The astral energy was also ineffective against Rozalyn since she fused Scorn, her scythe, with herself. It was her anti-akuma weapon, and so the spiritual and supernatural effects and energy were exorcised and removed before causing any effects on Rozalyn.*

*It was then that she sensed the ENERGY coming from Eky as he tried to hack into her mind and crush it. Everything uses energy, and it would be impossible for him to do anything with his kinesis without ENERGY. But it didn't matter, Rozalyn was about to teach Eky a painful, yet valuable lesson. "Son of a bitch, alright then." She let Eky enter her mind in an attempt to crush it, but she would connect to his mind the very instant he connected to hers. Suddenly, Ezekiel would fear Rozalyn. He would fear her as if she was the devil. While their minds were connected, Rozalyn used her expansive knowledge to keep this Telepathical power under wraps. She had the knowledge of over 100,000 grimiores and so her mind was too powerful to be fucked with. Not to mention that from all these grimiores, she knew about telepathical abilities and what to do against them. His spontaneous and inexplicable fear would derive from Rozalyn's dread soul wavelength she actived. The moment Eky attempted this little telepathical trip to Rozalyn's mind, he was affected by the soul before even reaching her mind. The dread soul wavelength weakened the minds and souls of those who entered it and caused them to fear, no matter how mentally strong they were. As an added bonus, Rozalyn added on to this. "Dark purge." Baryonic dark matter used this connected the two had at the moment to purge Eky's mind. The baryonic dark matter began to erase his mind, and he would be the one braindead along with a disrupted soul if he didn't stop messing with Rozalyn's mind. The dark purge was from dark matter, so just like on the field, angelic energy, divine influence/force, etc had no effect on it. Only now, Rozalyn was making it so that he had to exert more energy than before to remove this connect with her mind, forcing her dread soul and dark purge on his mind even longer as he struggled to get mentally free. The dark matter continued to spread and the structure on the field that was draining all of Eky's energies stayed as well.*

(I'm not going to tell you what this structure draining stuff is. Why? I used in a while ago, but you never accounted for it, and even now, I guess you forgot what it was. I'd advise you reread the last 4-5 post or so. And No, Dark matter cannot be distorted, if it wasn't as clear in the post.)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:18 am

((Yes, seems I forgot about those...sorry, these posts are getting a bit long, which is mostly my fault....XD I'll try and keep this one more short like... ))

Perhaps I underestimated you.....but, you perhaps did of me as well... *I would say, as I continued to focus the Angelic energy around me, the Demonsbane vanishing, as suddenly Roz's power over her Dark Matter vanished. It was due to the Dark Matter touching the Angelic energy and the Holy Flames that were cast about the area. For even if they were removed from existance, the Dark Matter did have contact with the Holy Flames and the Angelic energy that came from me and the Ophamin, Cherabim, Seraphim, and Halos. Thus, the Purification powers of these energies would enact themselves even while being removed from existance, and thus it would purify Roz's control over Dark Matter altogether. Once, that happened, all the Dark Mist, Roz's Armor and anything else using Dark Matter would be purged from her control for the rest of the battle, and would vanish from the field.

The Chimes that were played by the Seraphim then, since Roz did nothing to block out the sound, would indeed reach her ears, and indeed start to drain her energies as well.

That being said, more Angelic Energy and Holy Flames would also come into contact with the Onyx Roses that Roz was using, as the HF and AE were being spread throughout the field, and thus would also be destroyed/purified from Roz's control, and would cease to drain my energies. And while this happened, the Mana Heart would continue to increase my energies, as would the Astral Plane, which I started to pull energy from. And thus, anything that was touched by these two would be also purified from Roz's control.

As for the mental battle ensuing, Roz's Fear Wavelength wouldn't even make it into my mind. I was always in the Trance of Convalescense, unless otherwise stated, nothing would be able to enter my mind at all, even if I was exerting Telepathic Power against another's mind. Thus, I would not be subjected to Fear, nor would my own mind overwhelmed, because of the Trance. However, the fact that my mind was not something to be taken for granted either played a factor. My mind had the power to be spread out over the entire planet, and take in everything that was happening at once, and thus was proven I was no weakling on the level of the mind. Thus, even as my mind entered, it would expand rapidly, threatening to totally drive Roz into submission. No longer did my mental attacks threaten to drive Roz braindead, rather to paralyze her completely, and thus once that was done, she would be unable to move, exert energy, and would even have a hard time of thinking. Since other shields and barriers had been removed (Dark Matter) Other Astral and mental energies could leak into, and also continue this paralyzation process, which was very quickly taking place*

((Sorry, tried to keep it short, but I don't think that happened...XD)
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:27 pm

(How does one 'purify' dark matter Eky? How do you 'purify' someone's control over something? What do you mean when you say 'purify', for you are being vague. Because if it makes sense, Dark Matter isn't a 'dark' or 'negative' substance, and as such, can NOT be purified. I can go along with what you did, but you WON'T like the result. So you can either edit, since you cannot purify dark matter and 'purifying' someone's control over something doesn't even make sense. How do you 'purify' control?? Or you can let me post, exploiting every mistake in your previous post....so yeah, it's your call.)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:36 pm

((Hum...how to explain....SO, basically, your powers are being nulified....your control over Dark Matter/whatever else, is being cut off...so that you cannot control it any more....That make sense...? SO Purify (a niffty word for) = Nulification/or Cutting off of ones control...))
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:12 pm

(GODDAMNIT EKY. Next time, just say what you mean. The distorted lightning, the 'purification', just say 'reality destruction' and 'nullify'. Or else it seems like your making stuff up on the spot to escape your situation. Now, time to do something I've been dying to do. The per se, consequence, of nullifying dark matter with Rozalyn.)

*As she felt the dark matter get removed from the field the Holy Flames, Angelic energy, Ophamin, Cherabim, Seraphim, and Halos all were removed from existence on the spot. Why? without dark matter to keep things bound to space and time, they get removed from existence as if they never existed. So now the field was clear of anything and everything except for Rozalyn and Ezekiel. And this happened naturally, so Ezekiel's nullification abilities were useless, not to mention the energy he used to do so was gone too. Being fused with Scorn, Ezekiel's mind began to get exorcised. Scorn was fused with innocence so as such, Rozalyn was fused with innocence as well, allowing her to negate and exorcise the supernatural and other abilities, so no matter what his mind could do or how strong it was, Ezekiel's mind would get removed if he continued to try and subdue/brain kill Rozalyn via mind, thus making him go brain dead. Also, with his Trances useless against the innocence, the dark purge would ensue, ravaging his mind accordingly and forcing the fear wavelength upon him. It what he got for tampering with unseen forces, as well as thinking his were the best around. "Hmhm, you're still trying this? If you don't leave my mind, I can't guarantee what will happen to you." She said that last part quite seriously. Now, for phase two. With the field empty in terms of dark matter, Rozalyn would reestablish the field's atmosphere. She clapped her hands together and converted the field's dimension so that it was similar to the space that existed inside of her coffin, Reikyuu. Of course, this new atmosphere came with more dark matter, instantly replenishing the dark matter on the field. "Hmm, I guess I should do this too." She surged innocence throughout her body, nullifying and exorcising whatever the hell this was keeping her from using dark matter. She could've done this earlier and saved her the trouble, but it didn't occur to her up until now. She must be getting serious now. Black arms would begin to sprout from the ground by the hundreds, while she radiated a blinding yellow light. It lit the field up in its entirety in an instant for only a few second.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:46 pm

((Sorry....))

*As the various everythingness all around got removed from existance, out of concern for myself, I would quickly leave Roz's mind completely, thus avoiding getting my mind, well, whatever she was going to do to it. I would also Instantiously Teleport (IT) away for a few moments, no more than a minute or so, as I then reappeared in the air, as I took in the arms spouting from the ground, and Roz. When I appeared, I was streaming with energy again, having dipped myself in the Astral Plane, which was flowing with Astral energy, and thus having replenished a large portion of my energies that I had lost when the Dark Matter had disappeared, along with everything else* Well, looks like we have a clear playing field again...well, except for now... *I would say, as I looked down at the arms, which were all over the ground. Being high up, I shouldn't have been too worried about them, yet I knew they would probably cause problems later, so I should probably take care of them now. I would then clap my hands together, as all my Rangs appeared circling me continually, like I was a star and they were planets. As they appeared, they were all then covered with a taste of each of my energies so that they would all take on some of each. Within the circle that was the orbiting boomerangs, appeared all of my swords, Armaggedon, Soledge, Frostbite, Andromeda, and Kyokkai, which orbited me also, in a smaller orbit, and which also also took on a taste of my energies, as well as gave some of their own energies to the rangs, and vis versa to the swords, and both giving to me. I would then float there, as I snapped my fingers* Altus... *At once a Telichronoancy Shell appeared around me, and as it did, many many other shells sudden started to appear all around the field, targeting all of the arms and all around Roz, trying to seal all of them so they they would be totally useless to Roz or Roz herself might be sealed away, and they would be rendered immoble, as would anything that touched them*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:22 pm

*Rozalyn stood their with her arms crossed, grinning. Ezekiel would find himself in quite the predicament. Inside Reikyuu's space, nothing could effect the fabric of space other than Rozalyn's dark matter control. So since he couldn't teleport, he couldn't go to the astral plane, leaving him powerless. Even if he could go to the astral plane, he wouldn't be able to enter this atmosphere, and even if he could, because of Rozalyn did earlier with removing his powers and abilities from existence, his energies wouldn't be able to exist on this plane. "Let's see how you fair without your other abilities." The black arms would extend towards Ezekiel, attempting to beat the hell and energy out of him. They were about 4 feet wide each, and could extend quickly as well as infinitely. He would find himself constantly on the move, for they wouldn't cease. The arms did have an odd white glow around their black exterior, making it seem as though they were infused with something.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:24 pm

((Let me know, but I think this is legit...))

Huh...what the!!! *I would say, quickly realizing my absense of energy, as I started to plummet with the Rangs still orbiting me* So this is how you wanna play huh... *I would say, as I grabbed Frostbite in one hand and Soledge in another. The other three swords were grabbed by my tail, which held them scurely* Here goes nothing... *I would say, as the arms came towards me. The Rangs still orbiting of their own accord, as any of the arms that came into contact with them as they started orbiting at rapid speeds, Frying, Freezing, Electrocuting, Blowing up, Smashing, Outnumbering, Slowing time down on, and Reality Removing anything they came into contact with accordingly. Thus, the arms, depending on their composition, would be knocked away, and probably would have sustained some form of damage, if not destroyed. As I then came down to the ground, I would quickly smash Soledge into the ground, as turquoise energies shot out of it into the ground, and quickly consumed any energy that Roz had there, which would probably destroy the arms, if not effect them somehow. However, I would hit the ground running, as I pulled Soledge out of the ground again, as I ran sideways across the field, the Rangs still in motion, protecting me, and taking out anything that was around me/tried to come at me, as I also used Soledge and Frostbite to defend against anything that would make it through this defense* Wow, not having powers is indeed odd...feels funny...
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:58 pm

*Ezekiel would find his slowing down time and reality destruction null in this atmosphere, for in this atmosphere time doesn't flow. When all of this was over it would be morning like it was before this atmosphere was created. "I would assume it felt funny. You rely on them too much, so I must see how you fair when you're limited." The arms rammed through many of the energies coming out uneffected. The glowing coating on them was non other than innocence, meaning the only way they could be destroyed was by brute strength, and possibly something else, however, Ezekiel would have to figure this all out on his own. When he smashed Soledge into the ground, Rozalyn jumped up to avoid the draining effects. Her feet then turned into scythe blades as she landed back on the ground, uneffected by Soledge's effect. The arms closed in on Ezekiel from all over, attempting to beat him to a pulp. Some of them broke and shattered due to the energies around him and the multiple effects (although, wouldn't the explosion cancel out the freezing and electrocuting, since their particles are being decimated?) while the rest continued the assault. They adapted to the energies, and as time elapsed they made their way through the effects around Ezekiel, and were going in for the kill (not really, of course) while Rozalyn surged energy through the ground, creating rose buds across the field.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:04 am

(The explosions, and such would create a more chaotic and unstable atmosphere for the arms than would just explosions or the others)

I see.....Kyokkai: Submit! *With that, Kyokkai, being held by my tail would unleash, quickly unleashing a large amount of Spirit Pressure, which came from the sword rather from myself, as it pushed back the arms more than any of the other weapons had. At this moment, I would rush forwards, the Rangs all vanishing, except for the Multirang, both of which continued to float around me, as I shot forwards, the Dreaming Bodily Transformation allowing me to move with much agility, and speed, as I became a blur, smashing and slashing through the various arms and such as they were sucked of their energy from Soledge, and/or frozen solid and then shattered by Frostbite in my other hand, as I shot towards Roz this time. As I came within range of her, I decided to chance it* BAN-KAI!!!! *At that moment, there would be an explosion of Spiritual Pressure, as I was immediately transformed*

((Bankai))
Spoiler:

*The moment that the Spiritual Pressure, which was 5x what it was from Shakai, and then also boosted a great deal by the power of Soledge, which boosted it a great deal, hopefully somewhat staggered Roz, if not stunning her and totally blasted away the rest of the arms and rose buds that appeared, while creating a nice crater. At the same time, the Spiritual Pressure would exert enough force to shot the Multirangs towards Roz at higher than bullet speed and force, as they multiplied into a hundred or so rangs, all moving at the same speed and force, hopefully to put some sort of dent in Roz, from many directions and angles at once. The last, and nicely added touch was the Turquiose energy coating the rangs which would consume any energy that Roz tried to use to dispell the rangs. After releasing Bankai and then rangs, I would continue to blast towards Roz, the many blades connected to my body, as well as Frostbite and Soledge being brandished in her direction*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:45 pm

(Time to get this show on the road.)

*The explosion of Reiatsu and other energies didn't faze Rozalyn, for she had felt worse. He managed to get rid of some of the rose buds, but not all of them, since they were spread out across the field. Ezekiel would notice the dark arms weren't freezing, nor were they losing energy. The glowing coat was innocence after all, not to mention that in his previous assault, the arms adapted to his energies, only now a few would fall victim to Soledge while the rest adapt to it. The more he used against the arms, the more they became immune to. Rozalyn's eyes began to glow bright red as the rangs and Ezekiel in his bankai state approached her. "Wanna come at me?" Her voice began to echo and her skin became dark. Dark Matter was building up in her body and the arms sprouted from the ground beneath her, engulfing her body. As all the attacks came toward her, they were dispersed upon hitting the cluster of arms that was Rozalyn. Ezekiel would possibly be lost on how this happened to his rangs and multirangs dispersed. A chuckle then echoed throughout the field. The cluster of dark arms morphed into a giant sphere of dark matter."You'll have to wait until I'm ready." Rozalyn was going under some metamorphosis. Ezekiel could do little to nothing to stop this, but he was welcome to expend energy and try. Once she came out, she planned on ending the fight.*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:07 pm

((Dunno why I'm just now noticing this... but Roz is in Creed and Ezekiel is in Academy. And, ranking exams don't happen between two different guilds. I'd feel really bad stopping it now, so keep going on with it, but please don't let it happen in the future.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranking a Prophet....   Ranking a Prophet.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranking a Prophet....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: The Academy :: South Chamber :: Ranking Chamber-
Jump to: