Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Gig vs. the General

Go down 
+4
King Erik
Unknown
the General
Gig
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Rep. : 0
Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

Gig vs. the General Empty
PostSubject: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:56 pm

*~Gig stood in the midst of the cooled magma that coated the once lush field. As he stood he sent out a signal to the General, calling him for a meeting Gig's nanobots that had spread across Escellsia would most likely locate the General with ease.~* "Come out come out..."
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:20 pm

A Cloneral of the General would appear. It was equipped with basic every day gear. It had 4 layers of weak and nearly useless plasma shielding that was more or less meant only to stop the Nano-Bots. 4 low grade tube missile launchers to make up for the Generals normal 4. IT lacked the binding wire and 2 of the General leg jumpjets. It beared a large two piece blade much like the banriu but without the core to it.

"you called" the Cloneral said letting his shielding effectively stop the Nano-Bots.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:07 pm

(I can't begin to understand your reasoning and your shitty, half assed logic....)

}>Gig stared at the Cloneral, realizing that it was a cloneral for the simple fact that its weapons were different, and Gig didn't think the real General would show anyway. Noticing the plasma shields Gig merely took what he knew of plasma. Gig's Nanobots would most likely remain unaffected by the General's weak shields for multiple reasons, the first of which being that they were weak, secondly, the shields wouldn't last long since Gigs nanobots could alter the atmosphere around them. With this ability the atmosphere around the shields would drastically plummet at an instantaneous rate, causing the plasma to change into ultra cold plasma, this seldom seen form of plasma would instantly begin freezing the cloneral, as Gig walked closer to it, his nanobots still very much functional. As this happened many nanobots began to take samples of the original plasma, and the ultracold plasma, so that Gig could analyze it later. However for the time being Gig's nanobots would all latch onto the ultracold plasma at a molecular level, allowing Gig to manipulate the plasma as he manipulated his nanobots. The Plasma would form spikes, stabbing into the cloneral from every direction, turning him into a pin cushion, this whole act took only a matter of seconds, Gig was a busy man, and didn't have time for anything he assumed was a clone. As the cloneral died, frozen, skewered, and shattered, Gig spoke only a few brief words.<{ "I only want the real thing..." }>With this the plasma began swirling around Gig as he waited a moment to see if the real General would show up, however, he still wasn't 100% sure that what he had just killed was a cloneral, as he continued waiting.<{
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:17 pm

(I was planning in ranking first before actually dueling.)

As soon as the weak shields were broken the Cloneral would explode with Radion Type 1 energy. Radion T.1 energy was a type of energy that would constantly eat away and shields, flesh, metal or anything that it came in contact with. If this had been true Radion energy it would have been way worse and more deadly. This however was only meant to slow down gig's nanobots enough to capture a sample and slipstream it back to where the General was. The nanobot would be instantly scanned and the Rubidium would be successfully copied after that it would be shorted out and demolished by the General Faraday Sheild.

After the Cloneral was skewered it would speak these words as if still having a conscience and mouth or brains for that matter.

"And now all your little powers and even your mind has been read. I know it all Gig" the voice would say.

the entire Cloneral would be nothing but earth dust now. Giving Gig if he scanned the dust a few memories and some basic knowledge about Earth a small planet on the milky way and how it looked in the year 2006.

A hologram would suddenly take the dead Cloneral place.

"Life is just some sort of game to you isn't it" it would say
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:21 pm

Wait...how could you get a sample of something at a nano level....and how could you get one to even scan one if your just a hologram? :O
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:22 pm

(Cloneral is a hologram made real. the second hologram was fake. And the E.A.S.T. has stuff that can capture and copy molecules. and much more. they also have Automites which are atom sized nanobots.)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:25 pm

And you have access to all this at a rank your at now? And when I think holograms I think fuzzy little frequency like projections of ones self...How could something create these automites if it's not technically real? :O
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:28 pm

(the General isnt there his cloneral is there. The cloneral is like a replicated General. A replicator from star trek builds stuff from matter and makes it real. thats how the General pulls wings from no where, and a sword from no where and even shoot missiles from his chest.

and the holograms are like the ones from star trek they look 100 percent real but are not the General. is there somewhere but he's not gonna let gig know that. those fuzzy craptastic holograms from star wars are no better than a current hologram made by the americans)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:32 pm

(dont worry unknown, I'll dismiss all of this in a second
)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:38 pm

}>Since the shields weren't broken, but rather, they were changed into a different form, there would never be an opportunity for the Radion explosion, but however, if they still managed to happen, the Dark Matter Nanobots would simply devour the the energy, dampening it if necessary with the use of Dark Matter, though with an instant freeze atmosphere around the body of the cloneral, it wasn't likely that this energy would be sustainable. Lastly, since Gig's nanobots instantaneously corrupted any machines the made contact with, there would be no possible method to secure a sample, also with no energy signature and at a nano size, there was no real way for the General to notice their presence in the first place. So as everything that was stated in Gig's previous post was actually carried out, Gig would continue watching as the cloneral died, and his nanobots remained unharmed, and very much not stolen. With this Gig continued to wait for the real General<{
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:51 pm

the General would suddenly appear 1 kilometer from gig. He knew about his nano-bots and could detect them with ease. They would shine as small blips of purple on his H.U.D. telling him to avoid certain areas. Gig's different atmosphere also displayed as the General had ben influenced by it before. His Cloneral having no more use would fragment into data pass through all of Gig's stuff and vanish from existence. the General would smile as he floated there. HE found a way to counter Gig's EMP burst and found a way to stop his nanobots. the only thing he had left to conquer was the reality bending and time altering suitcase atmosphere.

This was going to take all the General had. His knew ability, his shields, His new weapons. and the untested but working atomite he had began working on every since he copied a sample of Miles tar ages ago. IF all else failed he knew Erik couldn't possibly let him die. As he spoke his Faraday Sheild was constantly rotating at intervals and regular spin of 1 billionth of a second making all electro magnetic attacks and all technology that comes around him useless.

His back would light up and his Wing's of Light would form on it. As he did his Tachyons would form another shield to add to the 4 he already had. His 4 Quantum computers would unit giving him double the speed, energy level and rebuild rate, this also allowed him to tap into the slip stream and summon forth attacks from the Faith of Hearth. In addition this allowed him to use his bits that fired Radion bolts. Of which Radion energy would eat away at something and send a spark through it that would cause the rest of the thing or body to break apart molecule by molecule.

the General would smile as something came over him. Something he hadn't felt in years.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Rep. : 2
Nation : Former Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:56 pm

Erik would sit in the McMillion Harmon Space Port and watch this battle from afar. HE would pull the General out of a death situation to save his own hide from death. Just until he found a way to escape Gerolds clutches and become a good guy.

(Erik never took the orb, the Erikall has it and is lofting around somewhere in the Silvan serenity)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:12 pm

((I've been here before. Got my original character banned from the Nightmare, yes it did. I'll put it simply.

Don't use your alt. characters to save your own ass. That's not gonna be tolerated. Especially not an antagonist character - that's just not using your head.))
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:15 pm

(okay but when I die I'll have nothing to do anymore. because creating a new character won't mean shit if I don't have the General. I don't care what rank he is weather it be 1 or 7. I just come here to rp as my main character and have fun doing so. That all thats it. no one here understands my thinking and how much the General (whom my first love and my first kiss girl made for me)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:27 pm

((Well, hard lesson to learn. We've been telling you for ages not to put your character in every single frontline action scene. Now you know what happens when you step out of your league. Can't do anything about it, rules are rules.))
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:32 pm

(I didn't put him on the front lines here. I was challenged in the ban thread and joined this thread. But I know what 'm doing now. I have things on my tech list even I forgot was there)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:21 am

(I just find it funny that you think you know my character already when you haven't even experienced anything beyond the Great Portal 1 time, and the nanobots, 1 time, neither of which you got a sample of....i mean.... honestly....

Also I lost my 1st character that I loved, Orochi Kyokai, which many people here knew, I know exactly how you feel about the General, but trust me, making a new character is always fun... but then again, I might be the one to die o.0)

}>Gig's stuff would release small electromagnetic bursts that would fragment the data that the cloneral turned into, preventing it from passing through by repelling it and turning into no more than a corrupted lump of garbage with no owner. As this happened Gig would just so happen to glance in the direction of the General as he appeared, with his Mechanical Eye (left eye) he could see up too 500 miles away perfectly, and so the General's 1km distance would seem just as clear as if he were 1 ft away. The instant gig determined that this was the real General based on what equipment he had, Gig's right eye began bleeding profusely, he turned away from the General and took one step forward, dropping his suitcase as he did, however, mid step he disappeared through a small portal, reappearing a few feet behind the General with his Trident in hand, upon arrival Gigs Fusion energy would streak across the ground like a web, with its quick speed and the element of surprise on his side, it was very likely that the General would be caught by this, all of this transpired before Gig's suitcase hit the ground and popped open releasing its atmosphere. Gig was unaffected by any of the General's technology stopping machines for a few reasons, one being that he is now made from Anti-Matter, and his form is always unstable, even now his appearance is constantly fluctuating, another reason was that his nanobots were all part organic, or at least the ones he was using here were, and also Gig and his nanobots are immune to any electromagnetic forces other than the Earth's. The Hadron Cores on Gig's hands began emitting Radiation as he stood behind the possibly ensnared General, holding his Trident, and wanting only to talk for the moment.<{ "Well well well... The real thing shows its face finally... Tell me... why have you formed an alliance against me?" }>Before he even appeared behind the General his Anti-Eye, Nano Distort, Nano Overload, and Nano charge had all been activated, and upon reaching his location behind the General, his eyes were fixed squarely on the General as the Ultracold Plasma continued swirling around his body, freezing everything near it other than him, this chilling area slowly advancing outward toward the General.<{

(Lol if you think Erik can beat me, which he might be able too, I can give him a reason to show up, just say the word and I'll let you get a partner to help you, but that just means that I can have one myself, if I even need it, so its your call.)
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:08 am

(And don't try to act like your different from anyone else. We all lost a character SOMETIME in our rping career, mainly the first one, or two in some people's case. I had my first character slaughtered, and the second had his chakra network destroyed, making him semi-useless. Bloom was my third character and Rozalyn fourth, and look at them now. One is an anbu on Vessy and the other was kage, and is a first rank on Ella. I didn't make it there with force, it is a process that takes time (It took rozalyn about 6 months to become first rank, and that was through story purpose.) . You can't force your way to the top with eccentric moves and mind boggling attacks. You need to grow as an rper, becoming a better one and grow with your character in a way that doesn't hinder with everyone else. You try too much widescale attempts at being noticed, and in the end it doesn't work out so great, does it?)
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:37 am

((Frankly, even I said that about my first character. Who died... like 3 times Dx. Way way long ago too, like pre-Nightmare days. I said the same thing, I probably tried to kill Zeik there for a while, thats how pissed off I was. But I eventually did make a new character, and look at Kumi is now.))
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:40 am

(My first character was PEnguin Man Bill, he died on Ares a long time back. HE was resurrected as William Suwhenzetie who i later retired in 2006. then Kristi my first love made the General for me.)

the General would float there waiting. His Faraday shield was protecting him from all things machine, his I-Feild would stop physical matter and his two layers of Energy jammers would stop energy. to stop soul based attack and elements he has his wings of light's particle defense. Looking back at gig he didn't bother to attack. Gig's radiation wouldn't have much of an effect on the General as his energy shield and particle shield would put an end to that.

"I need your help with something, so I'm not here to fight. Nor am I here to be some hero like other think. Why? because do you really think I would show the actually me or even E.A.S.T. Technology around you despite knowing you could easily defeat me" he said lifting his hand letting some of his matter controlling material out.

The matter controlling material was calls Physchokenesis and this allowed him to virtually see the atom structure of object so that he could break them down(not at this rank) or control them to repel or stop them. He had learned this from Kazujin. His Banriu blade would suddenly vanish from his body as he did not need it anymore.

"I'm going to propose we make a small alliance to defeat a common foe we have." the General would say lifting a small Crystal up.

"This is the Kydarin Crystal, It is a energy source that is always building up potential energy and never deplete itself of this energy. It can be used to supply a constantly replenishing energy source to what ever you desire" he said.

Last edited by the General on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:45 am

((Fuck that. We told you, countless times that nothing is limitless.))
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:06 pm

(Iv'e fixed it. But Skye, and Taz and Gig I'm sorry, this time and this time only, the General is going to with draw from this. and go into crysteasis on his ship for one month real life time. Until then I'll be Using William, Erik, Gerold, Zsa, Faith Khamerta and Revil. I'll finish my other thread off with the General then he will disappear for a while. Could someone make Erik into the Acadamy please.)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:12 pm

(Do what you feel bro, just remember that you already said this was the real General...so I'd recommend not slipping up.)

"And what do you know about me, whose is this common foe? Rozalyn? Couldn't be, you practically have an unrequited love with her, surely that can't be who you mean." }>Gig's from became more unstable as he spoke, fluctuating more violently as he spoke, with this Dark Matter began seeping from his body like mist.<{ "How could I possibly have a common foe with someone like you?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:19 pm

"Rozalyn, that dear woman. Either I take the village after you defeat her or I try and become the leader while she's still there. Either road is fine. And this common foe I speak of is none other than King Erik. If you have any connection with him I suggest ending it now". the General said as his body flickered a few times.

This was easily noticeable but didn't suggest anything bad other than his sword had left the vicinity and was trying to pull his body back to it. the General's body might soon be warped into the data plane and frozen for some time if it was kept from the sword for too long.

the Red Crystal the General was holding was a copy of the real one. this red one still had the same properties as the original one but would drain much faster and take longer to recharge itself.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:33 pm

"Hmmm I don't see why I should, King Erik is working under me, and besides I should be able to kill him if he acts out of line, I believe I'm strong enough for that." }>Gig ran his fingers across the Ouroboros symbol embedded into his chest as he continued on speaking.<{ "Perhaps you'd like to join me, I extended the offer in the past, but you denied me." }>As Gig spoke he began walking toward the General, but more so toward his Suitcase than the General.<{ "I think it's a good offer myself, you're even free to try and kill me after I kill Rozalyn...what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gig vs. the General   Gig vs. the General I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gig vs. the General
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: Black Earth-
Jump to: