Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Do You Know What Grinds My Gears!

Go down 
+16
Desdemona
Manyshot
Taz
Unite S Jening
Kimichi
Alyss Frey
Sadi D
Gig
Kumiko
Lukas
Abari Yatsutoru
Hilden Alderon
Ozgood
Sadako
Toctys
Unknown
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Saosin
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Saosin

Rep. : 0
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Ultra Violet Light, Tractor Beams

Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What Grinds My Gears!   Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:06 pm

YKWRGMG? I'm about to make Kimi post as Theodora when I make a pokemon request 8D
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

Rep. : 2
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra?

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What Grinds My Gears!   Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:38 pm

No, cause I dont know enough about Pokemon to be able to RP them. Nice try though.

YKWRGMG? Having to decide between grades and food.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Ghooooosts...

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What Grinds My Gears!   Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Food is better. Always go for the food.

YKWRGMG? Procrastination. I'm a master of it. Yet, I have one night to complete 2 rather large assignments. Procrastination win/fail.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What Grinds My Gears!   Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:36 pm

(ok i just thought of the prefect one. the thing i hate most not counting the deadly matters in life)

YKWRGMG? REPETATIVE RADIO STATIONS!!!!! seriously its radio stations like these that kill songs that are ok in my mind. after months of listening to hot 103 (for some reason its one of the two approved radio stations at work) certain songs have turned into mental torture for me like tic toc. or baby bay by justin beiber. i got nothin against the artists but its the radio station that ruined the songs for me. it's like if you guys had to listen to the smae song over and over and over and over and the song began as an ok song you thought was good but not your taste.

and if by a miracle a hot 103 radio station gets wind of this here is a message

GET SOME DAMN VARIETY!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What Grinds My Gears!   Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:34 pm

I miss the good ol' 103.1 the rock station 8D

Oh and Justin Bieber sucks 8P

WGMG: not having enough smarties 83
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Nation : No interest.
Guild : No interest.
Energy Type : Devourist, Black Holes, Anti/Gravity, High Density Energy Beams, Anti/Matter.

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What Grinds My Gears!   Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:57 pm

YKWRGMG? Improper etiquette. How atrocious it is....
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Reia Ruan

Energy Type : Chakra/Soul Energy

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What Grinds My Gears!   Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:58 pm

YKWRGMG?
Stupid-ass teachers who don't teach you anything then fail you. .____.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What Grinds My Gears!   Do You Know What Grinds My Gears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Know What Grinds My Gears!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: General Discussion :: Forum Games-
Jump to: