Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William

Go down 
+2
William
Vylence
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Rep. : 5
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William Empty
PostSubject: His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William   His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:15 pm

-Vylence wondered into s decimated village with partially collapsed buildings, crevices all over and corpses by the dozens. An Ideal battle arena if he had ever chose one.-
"Now, who shall I, Condemn."
-He muttered beneath his scarf. His eyes were closed, but he was aware of all that was transpiring.-

Last edited by Vylence on Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

PostSubject: Re: His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William   His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:47 am

William would walk into the feild. He was always training with those higher than he was.
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William   His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:58 pm

-Once William stepped onto the scene, eyes opened all along the shadows in the area, fixing themselves upon the newcomer.-
"You, will have to do."
-He said faintly, yet it started out loud enough to be heard. From the many ruins that sat stationary launched shadow tendrils at William, attempting to eradicate him. as Vylence stood still as spiders began to crawl out of his shadow.-
"Hmhmhm.."
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William   His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:51 pm

William would pull forth his Tacticals Arms Sword and shoot straight into the sky holding onto it with one arm. He would flip upwards and land atop the blade and ride it much like a flying skateboard. Aiming at the tendrils with his left arm he would fire a volley of energy blast that would freeze when they hit the tendrils sending waves of ice spike outwards in all directions. The tactical arms sword wold pull william up more giving him time to draw his machine rifle with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William   His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:38 am

-When the frozen shadow shattered, Vylence gained control over ever single shard. He had dominance over shadows, so whether they were broken or impaired, frozen or shattered, he controlled them. Still air-borne, these shards continued upward at William, who shadow was ever expanding since he went higher in the sky. The shards all had a thin black web on the end, tracking William by his shadow as well as making a web in the sky.-
"What a fool..."
-He muttered beneath his scarf. Spiders walked into the sky created by William and kept it stable at its current size. Extremely thin, almost invisible black lines fired from this shadow and connected to other shadows around the field, making the whole field a trap. These web lines could slice even steel, so one wrong movement could leave William in ribbons. Vylence stood with his arms crossed and shadows swirling around him. Their eyes darted around insanely, but Vylence kept his third eye fixed on William.-
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William   His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:44 pm

(Bump...)
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William   His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:28 pm

William would be in the air moving upwards. His hand would begin to glow emitting a violent light. This light would be so intense not even William would be able to look into it. For that he would hop atop his blade and sheild his owns eyes with the large swords frame. With two propulsion bursts William would shoot off forwards and draw a beam sabre which was also made of energy that emitted a light source.
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William   His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:22 am

-As the light radiated from William and his beam sword, the web would finish its construction in the sky. These black webs were not forged of shadows, or darkness of any kind, they were simply supernatural spider webs. When William dashed off, he would fly through the web in the sky and get minced all across his body.-
"Fool, shadows are not my only domain."
-The webs were very dense and razor sharp to the point that cutting steel was anything but trivial. The web on the ground would also complete itself, looking like an alchemy symbol of sorts. The shadows swirling around Vylence would extend and stab into the 5 corners of the web on the ground.-
"Now, everything is in place."
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William   His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:22 pm

(If you don't want to finish this, I can always edit my post to spell out your demise...)
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William   His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:38 pm

So I other words in this thread you are aiming to Kill me?
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William   His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:01 pm

No, but I will you if you try to abandon this fight by refusing to post...I need experience, and with everyone running from Vylence's battles I can't test out new stuff.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Abari Yatsutoru

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

PostSubject: Re: His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William   His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:02 pm

who do you fight exactly that runs away from him
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William   His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Toctys, Blue, Aeon...
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Rep. : 1
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William   His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:07 pm

You never fought me.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

PostSubject: Re: His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William   His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:09 pm

or me
Back to top Go down
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

PostSubject: Re: His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William   His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Okay then I'll post later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William   His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His next Battle: Vylence Vs. William
Page 1 of 1