Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Ise's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Ise's Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Ise's Techniques I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Ise's Techniques I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Ise's Techniques I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Ise's Techniques I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Ise's Techniques I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ise's Techniques I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Ise's Techniques I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Ise's Techniques I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Ise's Techniques I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ise's Techniques I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Ise's Techniques I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Ise's Techniques I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Ise's Techniques I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Ise's Techniques I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Ise's Techniques I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Ise's Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izumo Ise
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Izumo Ise

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Academy

Ise's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Ise's Techniques   Ise's Techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:03 pm

Ise inherited most of his current abilities from his father and mother. Most notably his bloodline trait, Kitsune no Fungeki. Unlike his father however, his eyes do not remain active and can be activated at will. At his current level he doesn't know Zubuno. Ise's kekkei genkai allows him to use the attributes of foxes, greater speed, strength, and stealth are all gained. Ise also retains the ability to produce illusions(cuz foxes are tricky) through the sound of his voice as well as through the manipulation of light.

First Stage/Feral Eye:
Ise's Techniques Fungek10

[locked]
Second Stage/Zubuno:
Ise's Techniques Zubuno10

Earth Jutsu:

Mudslide - This technique allows Ise to maneuver across surface with almost frictionless agility.

Fox Stealth - This technique allows Ise to move between foliage(trees, shrubs, etc.) similar to portals in order to ambush foes.

Awareness - Ise's chakra pulsates through the earth to locate enemies, much like sonar.

Wrath - Using the limbs and roots of plants and trees, the move to capture the enemy with utmost haste.

[locked]
Tectonic Plating - Ise is covered various stone armor plates to protect him from attack. Depending on the elemental properties of the attack being used against him, a different kind of stone will be used. The downside to this technique is that Ise becomes slower than normal. Lead being the heaviest and obsidian the lightest. Another tactical advantage is that it may be used to protect or confine others when in the vicinity of various forms of terrestrial/extraterrestrial rock.
Fire = Granite
Water = Obsidian
Wind = Limestone
Sound = Lead
Brute force = Diamond

Rollout - This technique encases Ise in a hollow boulder in which he uses to charge enemies at high speed(think sonic, just a bit slower). Ise's sswords protrude from the center of the ball on both sides and can still be used defensive/offensively.

Light Jutsu:

Refraction - Beams of white hot sunlight rain down from the sky aimed at the target. These beams can be reflected to bend around objects with the use of Ise's swords.

Heaven's Calamity - Similar to refraction in that beams of light rain from the sky, except home in on the opponent and cut through most things except diamond(at this point in time) followed by a series of explosions.

White Balance - The intensity of the light on the battlefield is spiked to a blinding quality; used to confuse opponents or blind them temporarily(2 post duration).

[locked]

Solar Bomb - A large ball of light energy is formed above Inari and shot towards the opponent. Upon contact, the ball compresses into the size of a marble and unleashes a wave of light the vaporizes whatever may be in its path.

Fungeki Breakdown - 6 small orbs of light are shot at the opponent in an erratic fashion. Direct contact results in a brilliant flash of light and a dead hostile((wherever the attack does hit, be it indirect i.e. not the head or abdomen will still suffer the effects of the attack)). Fungeki energy pierces the body completely vaporizing everything inside except the outer shell/skin.

Nova Burst - Allows user to traverse any plane using white light or fungeki light energy (Either can be used interchangeably in various scenarios). Travel is based on the presence of photons in an area and results in a burst of energy capable of breaking down matter i.e Fungeki Breakdown when user abruptly stops traversal. Close or far, the speed of light is constant.

Red Shift - 5 beams of constant light are shot from Mother's hand. The can freely move independently of time and gravity as they consist of Fungeki energy/light. As the light bends it turns to a crimson red. Direct impact doesn't do much damage but the light is capable of slicing through any surface material. When all 5 beams converge on a single point a Red Giant is formed.

Red Giant - After the beams from Red Shift join, a small marble sized ball of Fungeki light forms. It swells to enormous proportions overtaking an area of about 30square miles where it then collapses leaving a crater in its wake. This process completely obliterates all matter within its path superseding its resistance to an atomic level.

Eclipse - ???

Revelations - ???

Gradient - ???

Primal Light - Allows Mother or Inari to create an orb of light capable of reverting any and all visible light to its roots, ultraviolet. Ultraviolet light is invisible to the naked eye making all light based attacks more than difficult to dodge. Due to the nature of ultraviolet light and the amount condensed in the area at the start of the attack, its radiation is amplified and immediately degenerates all living and non-living things in the area back into a smoldering carbon base. Attack last 5 posts

Nisshoki - This technique allows Mother/Inari or both to use the sun light to propel them across great distances. The rays emitted from their backs burn immensely and act in akin to "Heaven's Calamity", the major difference being that the rays are continuous and spin rapidly. They can be extended, retracted, and curved. The rays are notably red, signifying some deeper connection to Mother's tattoos and originate from the miniature sundisc on her back.

Hinomaru Flare - This technique allows Mother to unleash a wave of photons from the sun disc on her back in a way that is similar to a solar flare. The light radiation emitted completely incinerates the surface of anything in the area; charring it to a crisp. The flare is instantaneous and is not a continuous technique; meaning it only occurs once and not at set intervals.

Feral Laser(Zubuno Kitsune no Fungeki activated) - A beam of fungeki energy is shot at the opponent from Inari's eye. The beam can pierce through most material due to its high heat concentration. If an object is touched by the beam it will explode similar to "Heaven's Calamity".

Daze(Zubuno Kitsune no Fungeki activated) - A flash of light is emitted from Inari's eye making opponents drowsy and temporarily defenseless(at least 3 posts).

Nocturne(Zubuno Kitsune no Fungeki activated) - Foes that look into Inari's eye will be immediately put to sleep and thus immobile. If the opponent manages to avoid looking into the eye, anywhere the light reaches will fall under influence of genjutsu. Very similar to "Daze" above except those effected will be transported to the land of Nocturne(see below).

Fungeki Barrier(Zubuno Kitsune no Fungeki activated) - The fungeki energy that pours from Inari's eye creates a dense dome shield. It is capable of absorbing and reflecting all light based attacks and converting them to Fungeki energy. Being a light based defense, it is the most effective against dark attacks as well.

12th Hour - ???
Back to top Go down

Ise's Techniques
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Techniques and Abilities-
Jump to: