Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Hitomi

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal   Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:46 am

Hitomi stood underneath the boughs of a sakura blossom tree, watching the petals fall around her. It was quite serene, and it allowed her to think freely. In fact, she was thinking so deeply that it would be no surprise if someone was standing right beside her that she wouldn't notice. Remembering the tune that she had heard Jening hum, she began to sing, adding lyrics to the melody. They changed each time, as she tried to find the best words to fit the mood of the song.
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal   Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:51 am

She wasn't too sure what she was doing in this part of the realm, it was always so desolate and dead.. Actually that wasn't all true, there was alway that gorgeous hill in the center, but not much else. she was idly considering going back to the Lake when she heard something... Attracted perhaps by a heavenly melody, Umbra trudged her way up the hill of oddly placed Sakura trees, trying to see who was making such a lovely tune..
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal   Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:52 am

"Waundering in starlight, unaffected by time,
Two lonely souls meet,
Only time will tell..."

She sang, following the notes of the tune with her voice. She still wasn't paying attention to anything that might be around her, instead her thoughts were in a different time, another place...
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal   Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:08 am

She made her way to the top of the hill, seeing that she wasn't noticed. Perhaps for the best, she thought. She took a seat by a tree opposite of Hitomi, so that she could still hear the music as if she had a front row seat, but couldn't be seen from her angle at all. She closed her eyes; is was a love song, sung from a newly flustered heart. She couldn't help but smile at that, having given up on such thoughts ages ago..
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal   Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:45 am

Hitomi paused in her singing. She thought she had been alone. She didn't look over to where she had thought she had hear the rustle of petals and grasses. Instead, she called, "Hello...?" Her voice was soft. "Is there anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal   Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:17 pm

She sighed, caught afterall. She rose to face her, smiling slightly. She wasn't used to this kind of interaction, but she'd put up with it as much as she had to.

"Sorry... you had such a wonderful singing voice that I thought I'd come up and listen. Hope I didn't cause any fear.."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal   Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:28 pm

Hitomi's eyes were wary. "I thank you for the compliment. It wasn't exactly fear, but more like surprise. What is it that you are called? I am Hitomi."
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal   Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:31 pm

"Umbra"

She replied matter-of-factly, as she kept leaning beside the tree. This really was a beautiful place, and she wished only to hear more of that lovely singing.. but she couldn't exactly demand such from Hitomi.. Ah, how she cursed the complexity of socializing..
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal   Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:55 pm

Hitomi smiled a bit, "Nice to meet you then, Umbra. Please, excuse me while I think of more lyrics." Hitomi turned, her eyes glazing as she switched to a passive state. All she wanted was to remember that one chance meeting.
She hummed the melody once before singing again. "Eyes alike, and lifestyles the same,
I desperately wish,
To see him again...

To cease in our wandering,
Yet always be free,
Where ever I go,
I hope you'll be with me..."

Last edited by Hitomi on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal   Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:21 pm

She sat back down, trying to relax.. Why was so much changing in the realm these days? Perhaps it was all for the better in the end, but Umbra severely disliked change, more than most people.. Yet, she managed to cool herself as the singing voice was beginning to take over her thoughts...

"Such a lovely voice"
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal   Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:35 pm

Her singing died slowly to a hum, then silence filled the area. Hitomi's golden eyes began to tear, knowing that it was most likely that she never WOULD see him again, though his name rang through her mind. Jening... She almost willed it to be a call to him, though she doubted that anything would result from such a foolish idea.
Back to top Go down
Theodora
Mother Nature
Mother Nature
Theodora

Guild : All
Energy Type : Mother Nature

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal   Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:12 pm

A croaking frog broke the silence. It jumped out from the grass and landed in front of Hitomi. It would croak loudly again, before remaining there, still and quiet except for the occarional croak. If one listened closely, the sound of crickets and cicadas could be heard in the distance. The somehow peaceful sound of insects filling the air...
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

Rep. : 4
Nation : Jeningland
Guild : The Creed

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal   Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:20 pm

*Jening was passing by what seemed like a forest of sakura trees. The pink contrasted against today's formal wear: his smooth jacket was black and white was the shirt underneath, his black pants pressed and firm. The brown leather shoes on his feel matched his silky tie, which was firmly to his neck. Whistling a tune as he passed the trees by, he stopped as he heard a song being sung. It was a familiar melody...but sounded like it had a twist. Either way, he stopped to listen for a moment, then quickly turned on his heel to face the opposite direction*

'The last time Jening followed a mysterious female singing voice, he got in trouble...let's go elsewhere."

*he proceeded to waltz the opposite way, smirking a little in his memory*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal   Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Hitomi smiled at the frog a bit, a tear coming from each of her eyes. "Hello, frog..." She said a little sadly. Obviously a frog was not what she wanted to see at the moment. She listened to the soothing sounds of nature, hearing a melody within it all. She began to hum, then words came unbidden to her lips, a harmonious tune carrying her voice to any listening ears,
For her name was Hitomi,
And his, T'was Jening,
A world away,
Yet so close at heart....
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

Rep. : 4
Nation : Jeningland
Guild : The Creed

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal   Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:05 am

*his ears pricked, his senses quite well, and he stopped in his tracks to listen. Jening swore someone spoke his name far off. He must be wrong*

"To trap and lure Jening eh?"

*shaking his head, he walks quickly, quite quickly, the other way in determination*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal   Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:49 pm

She fell silent once more, and stood beneath the drifting Sakura petals. Her eyes had but a few drying tears. She started to walk away, calling over her shoulder, "Goodbye. I must go now." To Umbra.
As she walked, a thousand thoughts swirled about, each demanding her attention. She paid them no heed, however, still stuck in that trance-like state. As she came to the boundry of the hill, and the seemingly endless blackened landscape stretched out before her, she changed a few things about her form. Her lashes thickened, to keep any grit blown up by the wind from her eyes, and her hair shortened itself, as to not be a nuisance in the savage winds that would no doubt appear.
Coming out of her trace-like state, Hitomi sighed. She didn't really want to walk back, but she didn't have the energy to grow herself a pair of wings, then use them to cross such a great distance. Ah, well. She thought, The walk won't be that bad... It might just give me the time I need to think.
Stepping onto the hard, blackened earth, Hitomi headed out at a brisk walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal   Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts A-Swirling, Like a Sakura Petal
Page 1 of 1