Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Fury of the Magma - Entei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Rep. : 0

Fury of the Magma - Entei Empty
PostSubject: Fury of the Magma - Entei   Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:09 pm

From the depths of the Pit, liquid magma could be seen boiling constantly. The sky here was always dark with volcanic ash, and only but a narrow ring of land was even accessible to people on foot. On this particular day though, the Pit gave a mighty bellow that shook the earth all over Southern Escellsia. Magma began to bubble furiously, and with a mighty roar, a massive figure leaped onto the black, solid ground.

Fury of the Magma - Entei Dpmfa244

The Pit's guardian had emerged once again.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Magma - Entei   Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:42 pm

(( OMG 8O ))

Unknown heard many tales of the great guardian of the pit. His trusty Spiritomb floated near him as they descended into the darkness of the bitter magma that lights the fiery terrain. Unknown thought he would do some nice research until, he heard a great howl. Looking around his face was stunned when he saw a Entei a floor below him on the black ashes ground of the pit. "Entei..." Unknown could only speak the one word. He wanted it, needed the Pokemon. "Spiritomb...Hypnosis...." The Spiritomb would release a pulse of hypnotic energy towards the beast to allow it to fall asleep. Also the Spiritomb's body would radiate a strange power, as of Unknown also.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Magma - Entei   Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:57 pm

A hypnosis? Entei certainly wouldn't stand for that cheap trick to be tried on him. With a loud, deep roar his eyes glowed orange, and a pillar of molten lava would spew from the ground, aimed directly to catch Spiritomb in its wave. (Lava Plume)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Magma - Entei   Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:02 pm

The energy that enveloped around Spiritomb and also Unknown was a psychic like energy. Which Unknown would transfer some of his mind energy into Spiritomb just seconds before it released a powerful power-up psychic attack at the oncoming lava which Spiritomb would attempt to control and toss back right at Entei. If the onslaught wasn't stopped then a large rock barrier that was thick enough to absorb molten lava heat. Spiritomb would then release a large onslaught of dark energy pulses at Entei.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Magma - Entei   Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:02 pm

As the rock took the lava, its sheer heat melted right through and converted the rock itself into more magma to fire at Spiritomb. The dark pulses were something Entei could handle; as they came near him they were deflected by a small barrier of magma in front of him. Paws making small booms through the ground, Entei slwoly walked towards the ghost pokemon..
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Magma - Entei   Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Quickly Unknown would float into the air, as telekinesis would radiate his hands and body. For the Spiritomb would merely use Shadow Sneak to form into a shadow form to combine into the ground and quickly reappear right behind Entei where it would release a gust of psychic energy mixed with it's dark pulse ability. Unknown began to think if he might need to face this beast instead of Spiritomb.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Magma - Entei   Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:50 pm

As the Spiritomb appeared behind Entei, he would turn just as wuickly and meet the pulses of energy with a paw glowing red with volcanic fire energy, slashing through Spiritomb's attacks and no doubt catching it directly as well. It would certainly hurt a lot...
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Magma - Entei   Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:59 pm

As soon as Spiritomb was directly hit as the energy was clawed by volcanic energy Unknown's doubt of entering has heightened. Unknown would then allow his telekinesis to envelope around Spiritomb and lift him from getting anymore direct damage from that clawing of Entei's. Unknown would then allow Spiritomb to stay afloat in the air but also raise his psychic attacks very greatly. Suddenly tendrils of telekinesis would raise from Spiritomb's body which was half Unknown's and Spiritomb's energy of psychic abilities. The tendrils would then slash and hack there way at Entei. Spiritomb would then be enveloped by another energy that was seen as invisible at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Magma - Entei   Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Entei's mouth started to glow a darker red, his eyes glowing bright orange once again. He was growing quite tired of that bothersome pokemon, and would use the one move he had to ward it off. Perhaps it would flee - no, not yet. He needed a good warmup after emerging once again.

With a mighty Roar, the red energy shot from its mouth and enveloped Spiritomb entirely. In a manner of seconds, Spiritomb would find itself back inside its pokeball from where it came from.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Magma - Entei   Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Unknown would look at the Entei, he knew that it was his time to show this beast his own powers. As 4 ghostly like hands appeared behind Unknown, he was ready to show his power immediately. Within Unknown's hand a large hammer would appear in his hands, it was Erik's Hammer in which he took after his death by Unknown's hands. "I'm ready...." Unknown would then slam the hammer into the ground as large spikes of rock would appear splintering up through the ground towards the Entei.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Magma - Entei   Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:17 pm

((I'd like to remind people that this is still an open thread. Anyone can come in and join at any time.))

With another great roar, Entei began to pour raw fire from its mouth, reducing the rocks heading towards him to liquid magma, which it then used to redirect in arcs straight back to Unknown.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Magma - Entei   Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Unknown would once again swing his hammer in a rotation as a giant gust of wind erupted from the slashes the hammer made in the air which would fly towards Entei with high winds. With the wind also would probably slowly cool the incoming arc like magma that was flying towards Unknown. Instantly two of Unknown's ghost like hands would fly at the magma and clash with it instantly creating a minor explosion showing the power struggle of the two moves. Unknown would once again create another powerful wind attack which actually turned into several tornado's which would fly also towards Entei at staggering different random directions.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Magma - Entei   Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Entei's entire body glowed orange, before giving off a large discharge of fire, melding with the tornadoes to make them just as furious with fire and magma, and Entei itself lunged towards Unknown with fangs ablaze, eyes furious.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Magma - Entei   Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Unknown would instantly lift his hand as he saw Entei plunge towards him. A large, meaning the size of a maybe 10 feet by 20 feet sized tendril splintered through the ground with great force that tumbled rocks into the air, yet Unknown wasn't counting on the rocks to hit Entei since he knew they would simply melt like other previous rock attacks against the beast. Unknown would focus the telekinetic tendril blazing with energy to lash at Entei, but as soon as the large tendril moved another inch, tentacle like things arose from the side like a giant rose stem with many thorns that moved like an octopus' tentacles at Entei. Unknown's grip on the hammer tightened as he was ready to hit something. But the hands that exploded earlier would regenerate within a few minutes yet Unknown had the other two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Magma - Entei   Fury of the Magma - Entei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fury of the Magma - Entei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: The Pit-
Jump to: