Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Umbra gets a Djinn...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Rep. : 0
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Shini Energy, Graveyard Havoc, Necromancy

Character sheet
Race: Undead Energy Reaper/Necromantic Spirit

Umbra gets a Djinn... Empty
PostSubject: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:38 pm

Skelette manifested back in the office, taking Umbra with it. Skelette would sit/stand on the desk and look at Umbra "... Sleet." Unfortunately for Umbra, she did not get to choose which Djinn she got as her first one... But Sleet was a good one. Just then, the Mercury Djinn Sleet would appear before the both of them in a downpour of Mercury energy.

Umbra gets a Djinn... 1046116-firsth2odjinn_super
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:42 pm

"Oh..?"

The whole teleportation process had taken her by surprise, and so she was still getting used to her surrundings - not nearly paying enough attention to see the creature that had doused her, and seemed to have disappeared.

"Well.. I don't know the first thing about.. all this...."
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:47 pm

Skelette was silent. In a moment, a spirit had appeared, being conjured up via necromancy. It made itself visible to Umbra, however. It had one horn shooting out of its head. The Horned Ghost spoke in place of Skelette, like the Tusked Skeleton "... You are not an adept, it seems... You cannot see the Djinn before you. This is because Psynergy is not within you... Sleet, embed your power within Umbra."

Sleet nodded, once again changing itself into Mercury energy, dousing not just Umbra, but her very spirit, embedding its power within her. This should allow her to see Djinn, use Psynergy and other things of the like involving the two. Sleet would then manifest itself again in front of Umbra, staring her directly in the face.

"Can you see Sleet now, Umbra? Do you feel any sort of new power within your spirit?" the Horned Ghost asked.
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:51 pm

It was a very weird feeling, getting showered with a downpour of energy unlike any she'd felt before. It was very similar to her own water-like element, but completely different at the same time. Almost chilling to the bone, no.. her soul, rather.

"I think so..."

Her eyes opened in a glow of light blue, stark contrast to her usual dark purple, before reverting back to normal after a while.

"..this is.. psynergy, then?"
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:59 pm

The Horned Ghost nodded "Yes... You have the power, then. You are now a Water Adept. The more Djinn you collect, the more powerful your Psynergy becomes. Water Adepts have potent power over healing, water and ice abilities. First, I will teach you how to use your Psynergies to begin with, then I will teach you how to use your Djinn. Normally, when you recruit more Djinn, you will learn these Psynergies automatically and will automatically be able to use them once you have a sufficient number of Djinn, but for now, I must instruct you..."

Skelette's body would begin to flow with Mercury Energy, as the Horned Ghost said "... Douse." Above Skelette came a downpour of mercury energy much like before, however it seemed to be much more harmful, having the ability to quickly pool itself and create forceful droplets of water. The Horned Ghost would then look to Umbra "... You try. Say Douse and focus your mind on a point that you wish for the Psynergy to happen. Once you focus your mind, it will happen."
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:05 pm

"Ah..."

This was going all faster than she had intended. But Umbra definitely wasn't one to back away from her own Kage's orders.. Especially if this was the way to get more powerful.. She held her hand out and closed her eyes, focusing.. trying to get this new energy to surface. A series of dark rings moved around her, as she spoke the words with almost a liquid echo.

"Douse."

He cloud, much like Skelette's appeared and raindrops fell from it. Though it wasn't exactly the same.. These droplets were darker in color, and as they hit the floor a few of them burned through it like acid. When Umbra opened her eyes and saw the aftermath, she immediately gasped.

"Ah, your floor! I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:12 pm

The Horned Ghost sighed "It is fine. I share this office with Chizuni... The master of all things acidic and burny... Sigh. It can be fixed." The Horned Ghost would float over and examine the damage, noticing how her power had mixed with the Mercury Psynergy. "Hmmm... alright, now try doing 'Frost.' Focus on your own liquid, however..." Frost was another one of the abilities that should be unlocked to her... It was time to see what she did without seeing it, first. It was already hers to use, as were the other abilities... She just didn't know them, yet. Or rather, Sleet had not told her. "Remember, focus your mind on your liquid, and... 'Frost.'"
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:23 pm

"Frost.."

He hadn't shown her the spell this time - and she wasn't even sure she had done the first right. But the name sounded awfully like something icy, to say the least. Mm, hopefully the commands for psynergy were all preset, or something. The darker rings appeared around her again, and she focused all on her water energy, and psynergy..

"Frost."

The chair in front of her froze completely covered by a small clump of ice, that seemed to come from nowhere. it wasn't quite a pillar, but the chair would surely shatter at the slightest touch.

"Is.. that right?"
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:28 pm

The Horned Ghost smiled "Yes. Of course. All Psynergy is the same to everyone who uses it. All Psynergy is... preset, one could say. To learn what it does, you simply have to test it, as it all does the same thing for everyone... It's the way you use it that's the most important." The Horned Ghost examined the Frost that was just performed by Umbra, and everything seemed to be spick and span. "Yes, you have done both the Frost and Douse correctly. Good job. Now, Sleet will inform you of the others you can do with only one Djinn--"

Just then, Skelette jumped off of the desk and began to move outside. The Horned Ghost spoke again ".. Oh, yes. I almost forgot... How to use your Djinn. Follow me outside... This is a little more difficult than the use of Psynergy, itself..."
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:37 pm

She did as Skelette said, and followed him slowly outside. Though if all psynergy was preset, then why had Douse gone.. differently the first time? Ah, she would probably ask Skelette about that later...
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Once they were outside, The Horned Ghost would turn to Umbra and wait. "Bring out your Djinn. Call its name."
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:52 pm

"Sleet..?"

She called it unsuredly, and it poked its head out from Umbra's shoulder. Surely that was its name... maybe a bit more commanding this time. Ah, she was not used to this.

"Sleet!"

This time he floated in midair, glowing with a damp, blue aura, waiting for instruction.
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:00 pm

The Horned Ghost nodded "Yes, that is correct, Umbra! Calling its name and focusing your mind on your target will allow Sleet to activate in battle, instead of just staying dormant within your soul. If done correctly, a projection of Sleet should appear in the sky and release powerful mercury energy ice at your target, thus chilling them enough to have their attack power lowered and harm them in the process with the icy chunks. Call its name and focus your Psynergy on that tree right over there, and see the fruits of your efforts..."

Skelette turned toward the tree, knowing the repercussions of calling a Djinn's power... It would have to explain what would happen after Sleet demonstrated its power.
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:07 pm

She nodded, and directed Sleet to join with her in attacking the tree. The Djinni hovered in midair, and then seemed to fly into Umbra's outstretched arm, emitting a downpour of ice onto the tree, freezing it completely.

Afterwards, Umbra would feel fairly weakened, and all presence of the Djinni had disappeared.

"Did it.. leave?"
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:13 pm

The Horned Ghost smiled, now turning its attention away from the frozen tree "No no, Umbra. This is the Standby period of the Djinn. During this period, the Djinn's maximum power can be summoned or combined with other Djinn. The Djinn have 3 modes; Set, which is its normal form, giving it the power to use its abilities when you call its name, as demonstrated; Standby, where its normal power is totally useless, but when summoned, can use great power or be combined with other Djinn's power for even more powerful summons; Finally, Recover, where the Djinn must stay dormant and cannot use its normal or summoned abilities in battle until the recover period is done."

Skelette turned back to Umbra, as well, moving closer to her. It would then point at the tree with its spinal cord-like tail. "... Summon Sleet."

The Horned Ghost sighed, moreso speaking to Skelette now than it was to Umbra "I guess I'd better teach about Summoning, hm...? Oi, how's this gonna work out...?"
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:32 pm

"Uh..?"

She was a little confused, even she had to admit. She had just called Sleet out for an attack, and now she had to summon him somehow? It was all a bit overwhelming.

"Um.. what's the difference between summoning, and.. that other thing, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:52 pm

The Horned Ghost had a slight surprised look on its face. It seemed as though it hadn't explained that yet "Oh, pardon me... There is a severe difference, Umbra. On one hand, you use a unique ability that is set to each Djinn. Sleet's unique ability is to spray ice at the foe and lower their attack. Another Mercury Djinn may do something else that is totally different from Sleet's attack... However, when you SUMMON a Djinn that has been put on Standby, after it uses its attack, then it will release a whole new power that is pure Mercury energy, one would say. All Mercury Djinn do the same thing when they are Summoned, however when their power is combined, they may summon a deity... If I remember correctly, that is the Nereid, the gigantic water controlling girl atop the gigantic turtle..." The Horned Ghost shook its head "Ah, but I am getting beside myself with that. USING a Djinn's power is unique to every Djinn. SUMMONING a Djinn's power uses the Djinn's innermost power in the form of pure Mercury energy, and that goes for any Djinn that you use. Make sense now?"

Skelette would continue to point to the frozen tree "... Summon Mercury Djinn..."
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:13 pm

"Huh.."

She looked at her arm; it was still glowing blue with that damp-ish energy from before. Well, it'd be worth a shot, at least..

"Summon... Mercury."

Immediately an immaterial version of the Mercury Djinni would appear in front of Umbra, sending several forceful waves of the same blue energy at the tree, which promptly shattered into millions of pieces into the swamps.
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:18 pm

The Horned ghost smiled "Yes! That's the ticket! You've done it! Are you now aware of your Psynergy, your Djinn and your Summoning abilities, or do you have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:24 pm

"Well, if Psynergy is all preset, then how do I learn new ones? And where am I going to get more Djinn?"

Then she remembered something else..

"Oh, and... what was with that Douse the first time I tried?
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:45 pm

The Horned Ghost nodded "... Good questions to ask, Umbra... Well, all of the Psynergy are preset to how many Djinn you have. The more you obtain, the more power you get. To obtain more Djinn, you must find them. They appear randomly before you, but you should be able to see them. They may run from you, too, however. As for the Douse..." The Horned Ghost pondered this for a moment "... Perhaps your own soul and water abilities have assimilated into your own Psynergy, somehow...?"
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:53 pm

"I.. guess.."

But Psynergy was, as they both kept saying, a preset energy. Her own shouldn't have infused with it that easily if that were the case.

"Ah, well, thank you anyway!"

She gave a nod and smiled at the two.

"So, is there anything I can do to.. help out in the village, Skelette-Kage?"
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:03 pm

The Horned Ghost would then disappear, as Skelette would finally move toward Umbra and said "... Recruit. Go. Find." And then it would walk sloooooowly past her...
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:14 pm

"Ah.. alright then."

Not too much of a specific task, but it would have to do.... oh, but she was feeling a tad feint after the crash course in Psynergy. Perhaps after more resting at the Tavern..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbra gets a Djinn...   Umbra gets a Djinn... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umbra gets a Djinn...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: The Village Hidden in the Swamps :: Bulidings :: Leader's Office-
Jump to: