Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Rep. : 0
Nation : No interest.
Guild : No interest.
Energy Type : Devourist, Black Holes, Anti/Gravity, High Density Energy Beams, Anti/Matter.

Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? Empty
PostSubject: Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet?   Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:53 am

Grimnyzmal appeared in the Province of Kiez... Perhaps it was the closest. He did not know. He did not live here. Regardless, he had come to make a little chitchat with the leader of this place. "I do hope the leader is a quaint fellow... I do dislike altercations when I am talking..." He closed his 2 eyes, the third one in the middle of his head seeing through the door. World Eater would stretch in front of Grimmy, a small cup of tea on a coaster slowly coming up out of it. Grimmy always had a cup of tea ready. He would grab it and begin to sip it gently.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet?   Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:14 am

*As Grim knocked, the door would creep open, revealing the office within. I would be sitting on the desk, my back to Grim, as I meditated. It hadn't been so long since I took my ranking exam, and I was taking up the offer from Roz, and trying to keep tabs on Gigs team. As Grim would enter the room, if he choose to, my Astral Body would suddenly separate from my real body, and stand, leaning on the desk, arms folded, its back towards me, as it looked at Grim. It would then open its mouth, but instead of the sound coming from its mouth, it would echo all around the room, really being Telepathy it was speaking with* New face....what can I help you with Mr. Grimnyzmal.....? *The voice would echo all around Grim, as the Astral Body continued to gaze at him, while I continued to meditate, having my Conscious Perimeter spread across large amount of Escellsia, as I continued to search*
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Energy Type : Devourist, Black Holes, Anti/Gravity, High Density Energy Beams, Anti/Matter.

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet?   Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Grimnyzmal chuckled, not entering the door. He would respond to Ezekiel with telepathy as well, saying to him "Ah, yes... But before that... May I come in, if you do not mind?" It was only proper to ask. Grim had not been invited formally, though the door was open, and as such, it was dreadfully rude to just walk in.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet?   Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:40 pm

Of course...come in... *The voice would echo again, noticing the extended polietness of using Telepathy as communication in exchange with its own. The Astral body, who was conducting this business at the current moment, since I was still meditating, continued to lean on the desk. A small grin was on its lips, as its eyes gleemed out at Grim, giving it a slightly demeted or evil look to it*
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet?   Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:32 am

Grim could sense something a little demented about this thing... Which Grim was fond of. Grim politely stepped in, then formed a chair out of his scarves, continuing to sip his tea. "Ah, I do thank you for your politeness... And, would you mind if I played a tune on my piano...? It is rather quiet in here..."

Grim knew for a fact that if this thing's mind was slipping into darkness, then playing a tune on Alticord would further and assist it becoming mad and insane and dark... But also make it loyal to Grim.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet?   Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:17 pm

*As Grim made his way in, setting himself down, and sipping the tea, the Astral Body would continued to watch him closely. However, as the request was made, my own head would turn, as only my left eye opened, peaking over my shoulder, looking at the Astral Body and Grim* Perhaps after you explain what you are in need of.... *My voice would come as normal as always. My eye would then close, as I turned my head back, going back deep into my meditation, as the Astral Body rolled its eyes, but nodded, waiting for Grim to reveal what he was here about*
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet?   Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Grim set down his tea "... Oh, yes. Quite. You see, I have just made my way to this planet in high hopes of consuming it entirely. However, after staying a small amount of time here, I have come to realize that I do not want to consume this planet whole without seeing and evaluating the people on it, first... So, I have come to your office to inform you and the other leaders of this, just so it won't come as a surprise. It is ever so dreadful when people do not tell you what is going on, wouldn't you say? It is truly rude..."

Grim would take another sip "... Ah, I do hope my hungry does not get the best of me... I might have to devour a few people.. I would ask whom I should devour, but being a leader, I doubt you would tell me, hm? So, dear boy, might I play my Requiem for you? And would you care for a spot of tea, as well? I promise I shan't be eating you. This is a friendly and non-hostile greeting, as I intend to make most of my appearances around here."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet?   Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:38 pm

*The Astral Body would continue to grin, and, after hearing what Grim had to say, would quickly glace back at me, and then turn towards Grim again, as it pointed towards him. At once, a tiny bubble of Astral energy was broken off from the Astral Body, as it floated right into Grim, where it slipped into his body. The moment it did, Grim would get a flash of a message "For later...." as the Astral Body held its finger up to its lips, as it grinned wickedly. The next moment there would be a flash, as I suddenly turned, and landed on the floor, as Astral Body suddenly vanishing back into my body, as I looked towards Grim, deciding to take the conversation on again with my full attention, and now speaking normally again* Sorry about all this, its quite a busy job, leading a nation....one often finds themself multitasking....However, back to what you were saying. *I would say, as I considered Grim a moment, before speaking again* Well, speaking of people to devour....there are a few particular beings called Eclipse who are on this planet as we speak....they have a mind to turn this entire dimension into a shadowy darkness, which might bring harm to this plan of yours....it would be wise to find and consume them so it doesn't happen.... *I would say, as I took some tea, sipping it, as I continued to speak* And yes, I do appreiciate the tip....all these random acts of people around here are starting to get rather annoying, it is nice that someone such as yourself has given some warning before hand.... *I would say, taking another sip of tea, as I waited for Grim's response*
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet?   Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Grim chuckled, wondering what the Astral Body had... Done. But it didn't matter. "Alright then... I will consume them. I give you my word... However, I will still mention that my hunger does get the best of me, at times... And I just have to... Consume." Grim stood, as he had technically finished his business here. "Well, good sir, it was surely nice to chat. When I am done committing my acts of destruction, I do hope we may chat again. In fact, contact me at any given time if you wish for a simple chit-chat. I have other places to get to... I must inform everyone, you know." Grim would slowly walk out of the door, then bow before closing it. Alticord swiftly materialized elsewhere, afterward. Grim had not asked where to find the Eclipses... But, they would surely find him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet?   Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:04 pm

Indeed, farewell... *I would say, watching Grim leave, as I sighed. I had felt something strange happen with the Astral Body, yet I didn't want to show it in front of the stranger. Thus, I let it go, however, I made a mental note to research it later, as I went back to some papers on my desk, as Astral Energy started to swirl around me again, forming some shapes, which quickly left the office*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet?   Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock Knock Knock! Who is there to meet?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: White Office-
Jump to: