Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Moving on

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Divinity

Moving on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:36 am

From his back, Lucius would form three thin tendrils, curving around and above him to face Grimnyzmal. They each shot their own red beams, pure Negation energy to collide with the beams that Grim had shot.

"Shift."

Umbra would change her shape to that of Lucius's ideal form to combat the drills; a large hatchet with a crescent-shaped blade, very large and heavy for hacking. As each drill would come at Lucius, he would hack at it with Umbra's new form; since they were only scarves in the end, Umbra's mass and radius would surely fend off and hopefully slice bits of each drill.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Nation : No interest.
Guild : No interest.
Energy Type : Devourist, Black Holes, Anti/Gravity, High Density Energy Beams, Anti/Matter.

Moving on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:48 am

Grim chuckled slightly "Really, you must not remember a thing about me, dear boy..." His scarf my LOOK simply like a scarf with mouths, but in the end, World Eater was actually fashioned out of extremely dense energy from his world and formed into a physical shape. Not to mention, he could change the overall hardness and thickness of World Eater at his own whim, so in the end, this was a losing clash on Lucius' part. Mass is minuscule if it is not dense enough to cut through. Thus, the drills would force the hatchet away and continue to Lucius at a high speed.

Grim raised Lordemeire, now, making several mirror-like teeth appear all across the field. They were sharp and pointed and scattered quite a bit... Grim made eat of his eyes focus on a different location, and made Lordemeire point in another direction, as well, then proceeded to fire more of those beams from his eyes and from the mouth on Lordemeire. Each of them would hit a mirror, being reflected all about the area at different times and in different directions, since it seemed that Lucius could cancel out his beams if he knew exactly where they were coming from. Grim figured that at least one of the beams should be able to hit Lucius, for if one was coming in the front of him, surely another would be coming from behind, above, or from either side of him, making them hard to predict at such incredible speeds they were traveling.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Moving on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:01 am

Obviously he was getting nowhere by clashing with Grim. He skidded back a bit, noticing how he was simply reflecting the beams away; much like a light source. One of Lucius's most basic talents was just this sort of manipulation. If the beams were anything on top of mere light-based lasers then surely they would have shattered the mirrors that made them bounce.

Lucius brought his hand forward and projected a screen of light, mimicking a mirror in itself. It was a curved barrier, surrounding his entire front side, designed to take in other waves of energy and either reflect or disassemble them. If Grim's beams were light-based, hey would be reflected. If not, they would only by dissipated and absorbed into Lucius to replenish his own energy.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Luna

Moving on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:08 am

As all this happened, Luna ran behind a tree. she watched the fight, trying to say as far away from them as she could. that is untill she saw her ring, a few yards away behind grim. she didnt even think as she doged from tree to tree running to get the ring.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Energy Type : Devourist, Black Holes, Anti/Gravity, High Density Energy Beams, Anti/Matter.

Moving on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:18 am

As Grim saw his beams getting absorbed, since they only had properties of light, and were not light themselves, Grim would shove each of his drills through the barrier and have them stop spinning once they destroyed the barrier, if the light had become physical to the touch. Naturally, if it wasn't, the drills could just pass through easily, and Grim would notice that, still making them stop.

The mirror-like teeth that floated about would come together as one, gigantic gleaming tooth and fall, trying to impale Lucius right then and there. The mirror-like tooth would reflect any light that Lucius may throw at it, so that was an impossibility within itself. Obviously, the sturdiness was demonstrated when it stood strong as Grim's beams hit it and they were not destroyed, so they could surely take a massive blast with ease.

Grim noticed the girl, grasping the ring with one of the scarf ends of World Eater. His third eye locked on Lucius, he would look to Luna with his other 2. "Madam, this seems to have come into my possession... However, if you wish for it back, you will need to have equal exchange... I am assuming your life is as precious to you as this ring?" The ring would sit in the closed mouth of World Eater, just waiting to see what the girl said.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

Moving on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:34 am

"your a sick son of a bitch" luna hissed at him, changing back. her fear lowered as her anger rose. she needed that ring, he held part of her fiances soul in it.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Moving on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:56 am

Lucus would form a pad of Negtion energy, that he typically used to stand on, above him. It was a crystalized form, becoming solid energy as the glass-like thing crashed down, shattering into tiny pieces along with the pad of Negation. White and Red bits of crsytal showered over Lucius, who was relatively unharmed.

"You have no business with this girl, so why toy with her? I am your opponent."

Umbra hissed in his hands, beginning to glow a dark purple-black color. She shifted back to a standard Katana, as Lucius lunged straight for Grimnyzmal's third eye in an effort to stab it.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Moving on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Grimnyzmal let World Eater slither in front of him at a high speed, opening its mouth to where the ring was. Once Lucius made contact, Umbra would actually be within the mouth of World Eater, right where the ring was, and that's when Grim generated an internal gravitational force within the ring to keep Lucius from moving. "My third eye... The all-seeing eye... I can break down each and every one of your movements and perceive them all in speeds less than a second, dear boy... Such an attack is useless against me."

Grim smirked. "Also, I would not suggest trying to do anything too rash... If you move even slightly, this ring will be shattered. And it will be on your head. I am the one saving it by keeping it together with a gravitational force... In a technical sense, you have destroyed it, and will have destroyed it if you move... Or, even if I move." Grim was still looking at Luna as well as Lucius. "My, what a mess you have gotten yourselves into... I could clean this up in one fell swoop, if you two wish... " Grim chuckled for a moment, then answered Lucius' question ".. And for the record, I am not toying with her... I am negotiating."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

Moving on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:50 pm

luna sighed "you can move, its just a ring now!!" she yelled to lucis. after all, she need to let kyle go...
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Moving on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:05 pm

Acknowledging her, he shfted Umbra in his hands so that she was much like a narrow pole-spear, like an electric rod minus the electricity. He attempted to form one of his specialty barriers, a field of Negation and Absolution to completely negate the effects f whatever gravity Grimnyzal was working, placing it around himself and the scarf with the ring that was teasing in front of him.

With the barrier in place, he made a swift motion to stab Umbra straight into the World Eater, in the center of the ring so as to slide it back onto Umbra, grab it securely in his hand, then detonate the Absolute Negtion for him to escape unscathed, and do some minor reality-warping explosion-y damage on Grinyzmal. He just hoped that it worked.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Moving on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Grim quickly disconnected that specific tail of World Eater from his body, then braced himself for the explosion by omitting a pulse of forceful gravity from himself... Trying to lessen the impact, since the explosion would be happening to fast for him to fall into a black hole. Grim was pushed back, but because of his immunity to gravity, he did not fall. He brushed himself off and gave a grim stare to the both of them.

"My, that was a tad underhanded, if I do say so myself... I did the nice lady a good for herself, attempting to assist her in getting over her lost lover... And I am reprimanded for it? My, what a twisted place this is... But, you two do not know the meaning of twisted until you have seen what a Black Hole can do to matter... Black Sky... and Consuming Ground." The sky, itself became a black hole, and the ground became a mouth with a black hole as the throat. The tongue was made of Antimatter. The sky as well as the ground pulled the entire area with intense suction of equal power, trying to rip the two apart.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Moving on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:13 am

Lucius immediately donned a black, whispy veil around himself, emerging more pale and with much darker hair and clothing than before. He was now in his shadow forme, maximizing his capabilities of dark and anti-energy while eliminating the rest.

He threw a black tendril from his back towards Luna, encasing her in a sphere of complete darkness. It would definitely be a frightening experience for her, but in the end would save her life, as it held fast against the two opposing gravitational forces.

Lucius himself had a layer of shadow energy around him, preventing the same from happening. He made one final move against Grimnyzmal, a barrage of crescent-blasts from Umbra, shining a purple-blue color. They each had the capabilities of both Negation and Darkness, allowing them to shred through anything while avoiding most means of energy disruption.

After firing those blasts, Lucius dove to grab the sphere Luna was in and flash-stepped out of the area. This was more dire a threat than he had previously thought, and would need much more planning to conquer...
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

Moving on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Luna growned "this is not my day" she said and slightly freaked when she was in total darkness "whats going on? am i dead" she thought out loud looking around scared, poping back into a kitten
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Moving on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Grim processed and analyzed the attack that Lucius had finally unleashed on him, creating a large, fanged mouth of some sort of energy to devour, convert and absorb the crescents as fodder. "Mmm... I can tell that he is most delicious..." Grim winced a bit... He was, indeed, quite hungry... He had done what he was trying NOT to do; exert too much energy while hungry. He sighed, snapping his fingers and returning the ground and sky to normal. He needed to conserve until he was absolutely sure he was getting a meal... Oh, dear... He'd best be moving on, then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving on
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: Hill of New Life-
Jump to: