Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Onward, to the light...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Rep. : 0
Nation : No interest.
Guild : No interest.
Energy Type : Devourist, Black Holes, Anti/Gravity, High Density Energy Beams, Anti/Matter.

Onward, to the light... Empty
PostSubject: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Grimnyzmal had just made his way to the next destination... The Sunlit Kingdom. This place was slightly reminiscent of his home planet, however a bit of a medieval feel to it... Not so much to Grim's liking. Regardless, he made his way to the doors, knocking politely and adjusting his tie, which proceeded to put on its best smile for what he assumed were the king and queen... Or something of the like.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:11 pm

As Skye heard the knocking, he already knew by the scent of this guy's energy that he was no good news. Jeez, the types of people he had to deal with on a daily basis.. He got up to get the door, slowly peaking out at the guy standing below him.

"Uh..?"

Naturally he wasn't one for greetings.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Energy Type : Devourist, Black Holes, Anti/Gravity, High Density Energy Beams, Anti/Matter.

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Grimnyzmal smiled slightly, bowing as he saw someone "Hello, my good man... I am here to see the leader or leaders of this place? I am in dire need of a friendly word with them, if you please. Might I have your utmost assistance in getting in?"
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:37 pm

"Yeah, sure.. I dunno where Alyss is, but I'm here."

He let the man in, strolling back to his seat and propping his legs up on his desk. Behind him, Jack would eye the newcomer warily, a hand always resting on his claymore.

"Whatcha need?"
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Grim would bow to Skye, as he seemed to be the king, then to Jack, out of common courtesy, before creating a chair out of his scarf.

"I have come to inform you, and every one of the other nation leaders of my arrival. I have told one of the name... Ezekiel, it seems, and now I come to you, your highness. I am Grimnyzmal, a being here to devour all that you know. I was originally going to devour your planet whole, however I found interest and came to inspect it before devouring it. To investigate the people. Ah, though I come for a grim cause, I wish to make my stay a very pleasant one between myself and the rest of the residents here..."

Grim would notice Jack with his hand on the claymore, in which Grim would chuckle heartily "Dear boy, why not join in our conversation, hm? If it so pleases your king, I would very much enjoy your words. This is a friendly encounter, sir, and I feel as if there must be something on your mind... Sir king, do you not agree that he should be welcomed?"
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Jack remained still, keeping his guard up. It wasn't like him to talk much at all; he was more a watchdog type than anything else at the moment.

"I never said he couldn't talk, this is just what he does. Can't blame 'im for that."

Skye seemed to be fiddling with something in his fingers, not looking like he was paying much attention.

"So, you're yet another guy come here to destroy everything, huh."

He said this as if it was an everyday occurrence, which frankly it'd might as well be. Every other week someone came in here with urgent news of some sort regarding the safety of the planet. Psh.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Grim laughed "Oh, dear me... Yes, I have indeed come to obliterate you. But, instead of someone else warning you, I figure, why not warn you myself? It seems to be the best method, don't you think? It is rather annoying when you all get that surprise, Ezekiel said..."

Grim popped out a spot of tea from World Eater, sipping it for a moment, taking a deep sigh, then looking to Skye "... My good man, I also had a proposition by Ezekiel, since he has deciphered my only problem being my insatiable appetite... He figures I should eat these threats to this place that are called 'Eclipses,' or something of the like... Truthfully, I may consume anything and everything, but I cannot be filled, which is where the problem lies... Even if I am satisfied for the moment, I shall only get hungry again, and my appetite shall get the best of me in the most dreadful way... And I will have to consume the residents of this place. Tragic, is it not?" Grim took another sip, before he set the cup down on the saucer "Would either of you gentlemen care for a spot of tea?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:14 pm

"I'd like some."

The door opened to reveal Alyss who had been listening behind the door for a short time. Matters of the kingdom shouldn't always have to be done by Skye...at least that was what she had hoped. Her hair was pinned to the side today, cascading gracefully on her shoulder. Her blue eyes looked at Grimnyzmal carefully, assessing him and his intent. One hand raised to knock on Skye's already open door.

"Can I come in, Skye?"
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:29 pm

He waved her in quizzically; it was her place of living as well, there was no reason she shouldn't be allowed in, so he thought. Jack came over to grab Tea for them all, including himself, setting in on the coffee table in their respective positions.

"Well the Eclipse aren't anything to worry about anymore, save that one guy going around somewhere.. I dunno where he is though, he just sorta ran off."

Sipping on the tea, he noticed it was actually really good, eventually chugging the whole, still-boiling-hot, cup.

"Other than that, I dunno who else there is to eat. Can't just consume a tree or something and let that be that?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:38 pm

"Ah don't be rude. If the man is hungry, he is hungry."

Alyss said, taking the pot from the table or if it were from Jack's hands. She poured an extra cup and sat it next to hers, which was close to Grimnyzmal's, refilled Skye's cup again, and then took her seat. She felt a little uncomfortable next to this stranger who said he was always hungry, but she would have to deal.

"Kings. There's tea upstairs and I'm sure you'll like it."

Instantly the yellow Pokemon teleported in the corner and walked next to ALyss where he settled. Then the cup floated from the table steadily and was sipped with careful lips. Alyss cracked a small smile. Crossing her legs she picked up her tea and sipped her own.

"Though Skye, if he eats a whole landscape around us, we lose some good force to keep out of Eclipse don't you think..? Less casualties...however..."

Alyss turned to Grimnyzmal, a glint in her eye.

"I'll be direct. Once we finish this whole whole with the Eclipse and they are done and...'eaten', then who says you won't turn your back and eat us?"
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Grim noticed the woman who walked in, as it was quickly revealed that it was the queen, he stood and bowed, then seated himself once more "Ah, pleased to be in your extravagance, your highness..." He looked at the 3 of them, still sipping his tea and noticing that Skye was quite fond of it "Ah, a good brew, is it not? I will give you my recipe, though it is quite... Difficult to conjure up, with limited resources.."

Grim shook his head "Ah, but I wish not to digress from the current matters... Those of which are myself and those... Other beings. As much as I would enjoy to just consume a few simple trees and be on my merry way, I consume things based on their power as well as their life. Living things bring me more power and fullness than non-living things, as are beings with more power; hence why devouring an entire planet fills me enough until I reach the next one. If I am to visit here for a while, I might make residence until you are all wiped out, then I may peacefully consume this planet with no problem..." Grims eyes narrowed "However... I cannot have others playing with my meals. It is simply not good etiquette to play with food... And those who have not learned this must be taught, would you not say? It seems as though the delinquents that have invaded must be taught..." It seems as though the queen agrees with Grim on those terms, from her words... But the rest of what she said is what he had to comment further on.

"Ahem... As I have stated, I am a connoisseur of everything. I most definitely WILL consume you. Though, who is to say it will not be a time in which you will be at your end? I will admit, I cannot control my appetite, but if those 'Eclipse' are filling, I should be able to be filled until the end of your short-lived, human life... Unless, you are not human? Or have found a way out of the ways of time? Hm... Though, I doubt that is the point. I apologize if I am delving too deep in your personal matters..."
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Still sipping, Skye hadn't made eye contact to Grim the entire time. The Tea was quite good; perhaps that recipe would be one to get his hands on... But that wasn't the point of the conversation.

"I'll jus' say this. See these lil' shapes?" He pointed to his array of Sun-shaped badges on his shoulder. "Don' touch anyone with those, and we're good. If.. well, when you do, then. you can guess the rest."

Finishing his second cup of tea, he figured he'd ask afterall.

"And yeah, I'd like that brew.."
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Grim frowned, closing his eyes... Except his third, all-seeing eye, which was always open and watching "... I will promise that I will try, but I cannot promise that I will succeed, as I have said to Ezekiel. It is my humblest apologies and thousands of pardons in advance, for I know there will be someone that will... Get the best of my stomach. But, I reiterate, you have my word that I shall not consume out of a conscious effort."

Grim then opened his eyes, which seemed to hold not malice, despite their devious and menacing glare. "Ah, well then. Let me give you my recipe... You will need numerous ground up herbs, nectar from a special flower from the Devourist planet, a drop of Antimatter (No more, lest you find your entire material structure disintegrating.), 3 lumps of sugar and purified water. Got all of that?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:24 pm

"Too simple minded, Skye.."

Alyss gave no remorse to tease the man on the other side of the table. She sighed and drank the rest of her cup, setting it down and leaned back, her hair tickling her folded arms. She turned to Grimnyzmal curiously.

"I have to ask what the point of eating us would be...not to say I don't care for the other lives about us, but...to be honest, I don't think Skye would taste particularly..."

She looked over to the blonde man across the table for a second, then frowned in distaste.

"Scrumptious."
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:32 pm

Grim let out another hearty, yet polite chuckle, and afterwards nodding his head at Skye "Oh, dear me... Forgive me, sir king, for partaking in my amusement at your expense..." He took another sip of his tea, finally finishing it off; World Eater consuming the saucer and cup. "You two may be the ones I will enjoy the most, of the people I am here to see.." He cleared his throat quickly "Ahem. Though, I will tell you that my taste is not determined by the normal sense that you all have... My taste is considered on how filling you are. How much energy and power you have. The less power, the less filling and less tasty, to me... This gives a new meaning to the term, 'the more, the merrier,' wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:34 pm

He snickered as began to write down the ingredients, starting to wonder how to alchemize those he obviously couldn't get his hands on directly. skye wouldn't give any more comment for the moment, but would just listen to what Alyss had to say. She was always much more thoughtful in these things than he was.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:59 pm

"Ahaha! I suppose Skye would be the best in the section of gourmet, in terms of your scale of taste."

Alyss laughed genuinely, as if she truly did want him to be eaten. A finger curled her pink hair delicately in thought.

"I can't simply think of other alternatives for eating people. The source of energy is quite anchored."
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:54 am

Grim closed his eyes, again, except for the third. He interlocked his fingers and sighed deeply "As much as I wish there was, there is no alternative, I am afraid... The only alternative is to stop my hunger, which is an impossible feat... My people's insides are made out of super massively condensed black holes. As you know, a black hole is a consumer of everything... I cannot survive without my innards, much like you all cannot survive without yours."

Grim retracted his scarf and stood, realizing that he still had a few more stops "Deepest apologies for my abruptness, but I wish to get to all of the major points of this planet while my stomach is... docile.If I were to be hungry whilst I was talking to leaders like yourselves... Hmhmhmhm..." Grim just had to laugh at the thoughts of it. "... I'm sure everyone would be after me. And the only way for me to survive would be to consume the planet whole..."

A small, black hole appeared on the ground. It had no suction and no matter destruction properties... It was merely a portal. "Adieu, your majesties... Please, feel free to contact me any time if you wish for simple chit-chat... But.. Please do not disturb as I feast. It's ever so rude..." And with that, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:26 am

As he waved Grimnyzmal off, Skye looked again at the recipe he'd written down, a slight glint in his eye.

"The Tavern's gonna go mad over this tea..."

In the end, Skye was perfectly aware how much of a threat Grimnyzmal posed. He would just never admit it out loud, for the most part. Besides, it wasn't as pressing an issue right now as rebuilding the Kingdom after the Eclipse attack. Almost lost in thought, Skye rose and started towards the front door. On his way out though, he turned his head slightly towards Alyss.

"We've got our work cut out for us, eh?"

Perhaps the only bit of acknowledgement he would give towards the situation. With that, he was out as well.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:16 am

"Kings...?"

Her voice rung sweetly like chime bells and Kings looked up from his tea. Her hands reached for the teapot and poured him some more.

"Let's go take a nap, Kings. You can bring the teacup with you."

Kings stayed quiet for a while, but Alyss had already known that his ears pricked at the sound of her asking for a nap. Even if she didn't say they could nap, he would anyway, but given permission was a completely different situation on its own. Within an instant they were gone, in a flash and bounce of a bubble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to the light...   Onward, to the light... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onward, to the light...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: The Sunlit Kingdom :: Central Buildings :: The Mini-Palace-
Jump to: