Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Vanna looking and exploring for battles!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanna Eisley
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Vanna Eisley

Rep. : 0
Guild : Covenant

Vanna looking and exploring for battles! Empty
PostSubject: Vanna looking and exploring for battles!   Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Vanna would seem to glide in the air rather than her feet simply touching the ground. Gripping her favored weapon 'Monster' her beloved large bladed scythe which dug into the ground creating a deep trail within the ground. Growing up Vanna seemed to love watching people at physical combat and seemed to want to participate in a battle or spar of her own. Once she stopped on top of a large waterfall she sat looking down waiting for someone it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

PostSubject: Re: Vanna looking and exploring for battles!   Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:04 pm

From far off a hum could be heard. Slightly after the hum a shower of 40mm bullets would scatter across the landscape where Vanna was. A fl;icker of light could be seen jetting in the General direction Vanna was in.
Back to top Go down
Vanna Eisley
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Vanna Eisley

PostSubject: Re: Vanna looking and exploring for battles!   Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Vanna would seem to see something in the distance. It's sound gave it away as soon as Vanna's ears flickered from the distort sound of the bullets being fired. Quickly though her scythe would spin in the ground creating a large dark energy void which when the bullets would hit would be obliterated in such ways that no evidence of anything being fired disappeared. "Hm...'bout time I suppose..."
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Vanna looking and exploring for battles!   Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Revil would burst into the sky and once again fire off his Galting gun. He would reach onto the top of his long range sheild and draw forth a homing beam boomerang and fling it towards Vanna.
Back to top Go down
Vanna Eisley
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Vanna Eisley

PostSubject: Re: Vanna looking and exploring for battles!   Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:24 pm

The void was still present and seemed to grow long tentacles and such which would fire through the air like a carnivore like plant from an alien planet. The Tentacles would outreach and take all the bullets fired and still continued towards the man. Bullets never worked against Vanna and she was seemingly against the use of weapons like guns and such.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Vanna looking and exploring for battles!   Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Seeing how Vanna never did anything to protect herself from the beam boomerang it would most likely have hit. It's beam was pink hot and could more than easily cut through thick metal let alone human flesh. Revil would then summon his Arial flight pack. While still aways distance away he would fire two shot of Radion at the oncoming tendrils. At the same time he would fire both the gatling gun and his two chest mounted machine guns at Vanna hoping to actually hit this time.

(Radion is a form of energy that is imbedded into standard energy that when close to an organic object will infect it with radiation that causes the infected thing to decay and be demolished. This effect works with other stuff but takes a lot longer)
Back to top Go down
Vanna Eisley
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Vanna Eisley

PostSubject: Re: Vanna looking and exploring for battles!   Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Yeah the energy would slip right into the energy of the boomerang which Vanna thought her void of a shield could devour the machine like thing within an instant. Yet the strange pink energy slashed her energy shield in two yet the tendrils were still active and would block all the incoming bullets. The void like shield would slowly disappear from the great amount of energy placed into the shield, since the Radion energy does in fact slowly decay energy the tendrils that were still deflecting the bullets would merely disappear like data in a computer. Still bullets firing down, Vanna would rotate her body as her scythe like blade would dig into the ground until it was slashing the air. waves of fire would fly from the scythe's blade and would clash into the oncoming bullets. They would deteriorate within a few seconds from the high speeds and with the immense heat around them they would melt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanna looking and exploring for battles!   Vanna looking and exploring for battles! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanna looking and exploring for battles!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southeast :: Stoney Waterfall-
Jump to: