Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A warming Citadel... How quaint...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Rep. : 0
Nation : No interest.
Guild : No interest.
Energy Type : Devourist, Black Holes, Anti/Gravity, High Density Energy Beams, Anti/Matter.

A warming Citadel... How quaint... Empty
PostSubject: A warming Citadel... How quaint...   A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Grimnyzmal, making his way to the second to last place, would have arrived in the Citadel. This place reminded him of his grim house; in fact, it was extremely similar. He was the most comfortable here, of all of the places he had been so far. He adjusted his suit, knocking on the door, awaiting an answer..
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: A warming Citadel... How quaint...   A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:20 pm

(Haha, I'm not in the village at the moment xD....wanna try later? Or maybe Unknown will come...Iono. Vylence will show eventually to meet you, somewhere..)
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Energy Type : Devourist, Black Holes, Anti/Gravity, High Density Energy Beams, Anti/Matter.

PostSubject: Re: A warming Citadel... How quaint...   A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:21 pm

(MAKE UNKNOWN'S ASS GET HERE. HURRY.)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: A warming Citadel... How quaint...   A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Unknown would seem that this was a new thing for him to do, as he just left where his old abode was to show at the office of the citadel. It was quite new for him. Yet once he got to the door he found that someone was outside the office. "Um....hello may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: A warming Citadel... How quaint...   A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:51 am

Grim turned, locking his eye on Unknown "... Ah, yes, my good man... I am Grimnyzmal, the Regal Archcount of the Devourist variety... I have come for a simple, friendly, harmless chit-chat with the leader of this place... I am assuming that is you?" Grim would bow, then rise and await Unknown's answer.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A warming Citadel... How quaint...   A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:15 pm

"Yes...I am one of the leaders here...please come in side..." Unknown would open the door and gesture him inside first. Giving a friendly smile of satisfaction. Whatever this person wanted to know Unknown could probably answer it or maybe not. But Unknown was friendly and didn't think anyone was evil or bad by their powers they have only how they reflect on them. When Grimnyzmal would have entered the Office Unknown would surely walk towards the desk, and awkwardly sit in the chair. It was something new for him ad it felt strange to be on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: A warming Citadel... How quaint...   A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Grimnyzmal sighed, adjusting himself, making a seat from his own scarf. One of the mouths on the end of World Eater, his scarf, would make a cup of tea come from it. "... Would you care for some tea, as well, sir?" Grim took a sip, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A warming Citadel... How quaint...   A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:31 pm

"Oh, sure, thank you..." Unknown would finally find a perfect stop and now felt comfortable within the chair. Unknown would lean forward entwining his fingers together as he rest his chin on top. "Now what can I help you with Grimnyzmal?"
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: A warming Citadel... How quaint...   A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:37 pm

World Eater would extend over to Unknown, releasing a cup of tea and a saucer, placing it down with a fancily folded napkin for when Unknown was finished to wipe his face with. Grim would then close his eyes, all except the all-seeing 3rd, which was locked onto Unknown, and he sipped his tea once more.

"Ah, yes... Well, I have come to inform you that I am here to obliterate this planet. Ah, yes, tragic, is it not? Well, do not fret, dear boy... This is why I am informing you. So it shall not come as a surprise. However, instead of just consuming the planet as a whole, I had decided to investigate the beings on this planet... It seems as though some of you are very tasty, and I have an insatiable appetite.. Otherwise, I would not be coming to inform you of this."

Grim paused, just to take another sip, then started back up "... Because it is only gentlemanly to let you prepare, I have come to tell you. And so, I shall be consuming those who I deem will fill me for vast amounts of time..." Grim finally opened his eyes, glaring at Unknown in a friendly way "And so... I do not wish to consume you, for it is quite rude to do so, however, there is no other option for me. I do hope you understand."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A warming Citadel... How quaint...   A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:49 pm

"Obliterate the planet?" Unknown spoken with surprise and was feeling a strange uneasiness with this person. He was always facing people whom wanted to see the world in chaos but this person was strange. In a strangeness way was how he told Unknown of his plans. Unknown was trying to think of what to ask next but only picked his cup up and then sipped his tea that Grimnyzmal poured him or his scarf. "Yes quite gentlemen like...since people like yourself....well not world eaters but evil people just show up attacking places...this was quite a nice formal notice..." Unknown's telepathic mind would take control over a pen scribbling this person name to not forget his unlike others, the pen scribbling on paper wouldn't be seen since it was at Unknown's abode near his telescope tower. "...And how do you know if people or things are deemed fit for consumption?"
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: A warming Citadel... How quaint...   A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Grim chuckled "Oh, well. I try to make this universe as pleasant as possible... I mean, really. Where is the honor and gentlemanliness in randomly attacking? That is utterly atrocious and pusillanimous etiquette, and it simply shall not be tolerated by me at all..."

Grim smiled slyly at the next question asked by Unknown "... What deems as fit for consumption is... Everything. I can devour anything and everything. It makes no difference what it is. It is not polite to be picky, nor is it in my species' way to be picky. However, unlike you short-lived beings, our taste is not determined by our tongues... But by the power of our victims. If we consume something with a high amount of power, not only does it taste exquisite, but it also fills us for quite a bit of time... This is why my people tend to devour stars or planets, first... Simply because they fill us the most. However, I have come to the conclusion that eating things one by one may also prove to be quite... Filling. For the last place I was in had many people of high power... They could have probably filled me for eons..." Grim finished his tea, then wiped his face with a napkin "... Anything more, dear boy?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A warming Citadel... How quaint...   A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:09 pm

"I'd hate to wonder in the past of events but what was the last place that you felt that devouring and enjoying the variety of people would have filled you for eons if you don't mind me to ask you..." Unknown wasn't the one to be a history person or even thinking about things that happened in the past. To Unknown what happens, happens theres no changing it. But surely enough Unknown was quite interested in this person, something about him gave Unknown a chill down his spine, this never happened to him until now. What was it about Grimnyzmal that Unknown feels at unease, it was very rare for Unknown to feel unease near people.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: A warming Citadel... How quaint...   A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Grim could see and feel the fear in Unknown, and could not help but chuckle "... Be at ease, dear boy. Do not fear me, for this is a friendly chit-chat. You should feel fine..." Grim crossed his arms ".. Hmmm... The last place I devoured...? Nameless planet... Uninhabited, in fact... Some of the planets I have consumed had no sort of life on them... They are just large masses... But since they are so uninhabited, they provide little energy for me as a fully adapted planet... Such as this one." Grim sighed. "Yes... Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A warming Citadel... How quaint...   A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:24 pm

"...No...no more questions...from me but is there anything else?" Unknown's body was still leaning forward onto the desk, taking another sip of the tea he elegantly replaced the tea cup where it was originally and exactly on the impression the cup made of the napkin.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: A warming Citadel... How quaint...   A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Grim retracted World Eater, who was now flowing as if it were a normal scarf, the mouths gnashing about slightly "Hmhmhmhm... Ah, there is nothing else to say, if you have no further questions, dear boy.. Now, I bid you adieu, and I shall be on my way... My stomach is getting quite ferocious... I need to make my final visit brisk, lest I lose my bearings.." Grim would bow, sinking into a black hole that did not destroy matter nor had a suction to it. "... Oh, and if you wish to just idly talk to me in between meals... Feel free to contact me at any time... Hmhmhmhm..." Grim closed his eyes, except for the third one, which would be the last of his body to be engulfed by the black hole, which soon closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A warming Citadel... How quaint...   A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:37 pm

"I'll take you up on that offer when needed....good day Grimnyzmal...." Unknown would take note of that also with the pen scribbling stuff at his abode which would instantly appear when Grimnyzmal disappeared in a strange looking portal. Unknown began to think to himself. Black Hole? Hm...a lot of people are learning teleporting and porting places around here....But he's different it seems he can control it better than I could even with this hammer from Erik...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A warming Citadel... How quaint...   A warming Citadel... How quaint... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A warming Citadel... How quaint...
Page 1 of 1