Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Time for it to FINALLY Hatch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : FEAR / VOODOO :D

Time for it to FINALLY Hatch Empty
PostSubject: Time for it to FINALLY Hatch   Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Yes for so long the egg that Felicity stumbled upon in the 'Order' and received the egg is now erupting in extreme shaking and other strange noises. It frightened Felicity at first and she began to think for a second that she wouldn't be able to make that omelet she wanted. Yet the hat and the smudge eyes and mouth began to slip and drip away. "UM!!!! MAH EGG it's HATCHING ANYONE HOME?!" Felicity would knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
The Order

The Order

Rep. : 4

PostSubject: Re: Time for it to FINALLY Hatch   Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:26 pm

The door flew open, nearly hitting her as an Order member beckoned her to quickly come into the lobby. It would be best for the egg to hatch on safer surfaces.

"Place it here."

He would say, pointing to the middle of the lobby. What direction it hatched didn't matter.

(( Now you can roll. :"D)
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Time for it to FINALLY Hatch   Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:35 pm

"AH SHIT HERE IT APPEARS!!!" Felicity would rush inside after she almost hit her face. Well secretly she hit her forehead as a red bump appeared within seconds. "Dammit....that hurt..." Felicity would rush and place the egg on a tall podium made of stone. The light shone bright upon the egg as it rapidly rattled. Suddenly Felicity covered her eggs wanting to know what the thing was a secret until it finally made notice of Felicity.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Time for it to FINALLY Hatch   Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:35 pm

The member 'Felicity Cross' has done the following action : /dice

#1 'Beast Mastery Race' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'Beast Mastery Type' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
The Order

The Order

Rep. : 4

PostSubject: Re: Time for it to FINALLY Hatch   Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:46 pm

"C-C-Congratulations...you've...a...H-H-Hellhound..."

The Order member stuttered. He began to back away slowly

"Have great fun with...with your creature! Take good care of it...Don't let it eat me...?"

Quickly the Order member sprinted away.

-----

Information by copy pasta:

Hellhounds (Sons of Cerberus): Main Power/Element: Fire and Poison Magic
These are dogs of either two or three heads. They are very strong, but not very physically resistant as some other beasts are. However, they are almost totally resistant to Fire, Poison, and Spirit attacks. They also have the power to spew flame and poison acid from their mouths. They also have excellent tracking skills.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Time for it to FINALLY Hatch   Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:53 pm

"OH MY BEAUTIFUL CREATURE!?" Felicity with large open arms swiped her puppy with two heads, yet on the side there was still another head that was still growing to the normal size of the other. "AWH HOW CUTE! Look at IT!" Felicity shoved the dog into the man's face. Suddenly then would run away from the tower to go play with her puppies.

(( >D shall the world be engulfed in utter amazing-ness with these two))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for it to FINALLY Hatch   Time for it to FINALLY Hatch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for it to FINALLY Hatch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southwest :: The Order :: Beast Mastery :: Hatchery-
Jump to: