Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Fancy A Fight~?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Magic~

Fancy A Fight~? Empty
PostSubject: Fancy A Fight~?   Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:51 pm

Aralee stood in the grasslands, her eyes rolled back into her head. She was trying to see her brain. Of course she'd seen it before- just not when it was in her head. It was a fruitless task, but she was bored, and she was hungry. What she wouldn't do for a cure to one or even better, both of those.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Human

Fancy A Fight~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy A Fight~?   Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:19 pm

*The ground would open up as I stepped out, as I looked at the girl, and smirked, talking in my bossy vice*

"So you want to fight....?"

Last edited by Chizuni on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Solar

Fancy A Fight~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy A Fight~?   Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:06 pm

((This is for Underworld vs Underworld fights.. other guild members can barely be in other guilds.))
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Energy Type : Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Human

Fancy A Fight~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy A Fight~?   Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:12 pm

(well then where can I fight other people....? O.o)
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : Kazakh, Chakra

Fancy A Fight~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy A Fight~?   Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:16 pm

*Hathor pushes itself out of the ground behind the witch (no offense), and stands on end, head up, as its door opens, and I step out, my Katana drawn.* Would you like a fight?
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Solar

Fancy A Fight~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy A Fight~?   Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:22 pm

((You can fight them anywhere.. landscapes and the like. See: Umbra vs London. But let's stop spamming this thread now.))
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Fancy A Fight~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy A Fight~?   Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:38 pm

(Lol, she'd prefer if you called her witch. xD)

Aralee spun around, her eyes still backwards. They slowly turned back around, and Aralee nodded solemnly. "Hell Yes. Do you know how BORED I was?" She whined. She sniffed, waving her hand infront of her nose. "You smell like corpses" she complained. She wuickly grinned. "I like corpses. Do you taste good, too~?" Aralee asked, teidling her hair. She'd give him the first move. she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Fancy A Fight~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy A Fight~?   Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Hum...*I would step back, placing my hand on Hathor, as the lid slides shut again. And then all at once, it opens again, and through it comes flooding out a solid wall of sand, shooting straight towards you, and filling the entire area very quickly. The portal inside Hathor had opened under the sand of a desert, so there was plenty more to come. Even as the sand had started, I had vanished, and as they sand continued to surge out everywhere, threatening to sweep the witch away, and burry her, alive, I would appear out of the sand, my Katana slashing, as I took a Satsujin-ken style strike at her, that would slice her from top to bottem, in a diagonal formation, and yet keep myself completely protected by the blade all the while*
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Fancy A Fight~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy A Fight~?   Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:51 pm

As soon as the sand appeared, her form wavered as she dissepeared into her own shadow. The sand sloshed harmlessly over her, and as Kasane came from the sand, her tounge rose from her shadow, bottom-side facing the sword. Millions of tentacle-like suction cups oozed, poison coming from the cups.

As the blade hit it, it would bounce back likke rubber, the acid slathering over the sword. It would melt it away if Kasane did not remoove it. But he could not use his hands. It would eat away most anything.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Fancy A Fight~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy A Fight~?   Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:17 pm

*Relizing the poison, I quickly take a Katonjin-kan stance, and as jump and bring the sword downwards, the blade would burst into flame, destroying the poison, and also, as the sword passes through the sand, I would focus my energy, so that the sand would pass over the tongue, and with the flame from the sword, change to glass, as it covered the eniter tongue, multipule layers thick, so that now the tongue would be unable to move. I would then leap back, many of my bandages extending out, and then breaking off from the movement of sand. I would land a bit away, as I then take my Katonjin-kan stance again, watching the shadow*
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Fancy A Fight~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy A Fight~?   Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:33 pm

The tounge wiggled within the layer of glass, and then a hand reached out of the shadow with razor sharp nails longer then they should be. In a flash, it cut the tounge off, and the tounge in the glass shriveled up and started decomposing instantly. The hand then retreated quickly.

Aralee rose from Kasane's shadow quietly, leaving her shadow where it had been for now. The razor-sharp nails a few inches longer then they should be, she shoved both hands forwward, ready to stab them through Kasane's chest.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Fancy A Fight~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy A Fight~?   Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:38 pm

*He fingernails, fingers, and hands would all stop as they touched my chest, as the bandages as soon as they were touched, would spring to life, wrapping around aralee's hands, and tying them together instantly. My Katana, in the meantime, would find its mark in her gut, as I push it throw, since she was so close, as the blade would also burst into flames, igniting her, and burning her alive, as well as all the poison that she may have on her, or try to hurt the blade with*
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Fancy A Fight~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy A Fight~?   Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:58 pm

(reminder)
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Fancy A Fight~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy A Fight~?   Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:21 pm

( Sorry. ;; )

The instant the bandages wrapped around Aralee's hands, her body burst out into multiple layeres of hard, black scales, covering her entire body. Her hair seemed to shriver and fall off, while a single yellow-pupiled eye opened in the middle of her two scaled-over ones. The kantana hit her, but instead of going through her, her gut rearranged itself around the blade, and the kantana went through air. The scaled would seem to absorb the heat, for it was only a normal fire, and no harm would seem to be done to Aralee. Her one eerily yellow eye watched the mummy, and she made a tsk-tsk sound, her 3 rows of teeth, resembling those of a shark, glemaed from her mouth. "Now, now, you've made me rather angrry. You'll just have to pay the price, yes~?" she asked mockingly.

The fingernails, however, would not be stopped by the bandages. As they could extend quite awhile, they just went straight through the bandages, continuning into Kasane, most likely. Either way, Aralee was rather close behind Kasan regardless, and her mouth suddenly stretched to an unususal length, resembling that of a hammer shark, as the glimmering silver teeth advanced towards the mummys shoulder to partake in some of his decaying flesh~.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Fancy A Fight~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy A Fight~?   Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:42 am

(tis ok)

*I would smile, as the nails pushed through my mummified body. Since I was kinda already dead, this wouldn't hurt much. However, she would have a surprise coming, as soon as the nails sliced through my body, hundreds of scarab bettles would start crawling down them, and onto her hands, and would then began chewing on her own flash, or actually scales. The scales didnt seem to bother them that much, as they chewed right through it, finding it just as tasty. Meanwhile, as you start to bite into me, I would focus my Kazakh, as the bandages started to shoot down the witches throat, and as the Hynni seals that were covering these bandages would glow, and summon up a whole ton of bombs, which would then explode inside her throat and mouth, with only the force enough to hurt her, and not me, no doubt tearing through her and prehaps even tearing her head off. Her teeth would extend into my flesh only a bit, cuz of all the bandages. Meanwhile, my Katana would be withdrawn from Aralee, and shot back in its sheath, as the explosions, and scarab feasts continued*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fancy A Fight~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy A Fight~?   Fancy A Fight~? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fancy A Fight~?
Page 1 of 1