Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The Second Greater Study: Chemistry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

The Second Greater Study: Chemistry Empty
PostSubject: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Dragging herself to the Library, Tatsui looked at the section labeled 'Chemistry' in vain. How much she despised knowing all those formulas and equations, rules and the such. But it was necessary. Tatsui took a careful step into the section, causing a small click of a heel on her shoes. A few tables of people looked up. Then back down to their studying. How careful of them...She inched herself embarrassingly to the beginner section. That's where she should start, yes.

"Now what should I get...this'll work."

She said, quickly grabbing a ragged book from the shelf. Obviously it had some wear on it from people reading it continuously, but it must be all worn for a reason. Afterall if it wasn't worn, it wouldn't be useful. She returned to the table area where she avoided sitting in the middle. Who wanted to see someone read a beginner Chemistry book. Scooting by some Shrews, she blushed, trying to hide the title, in the process nearly tripping and falling on a seated person.

"S-Sorry.."

She said before she finally reached her table and took a seat down...

"Here we go.."
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:00 pm

"Alright."

Tatsui had just finished reading a section upon ice, which she decided would perhaps be the quickest element she could master. Tatsui held out her hand, palm up and concentrated. 'Ice...like...glaciers...and..stuff'...she waited and waited till...

"Ah!"

A blue blob appeared in her head; It was formless and cold. In her surprise, Tatsui lost her concentration, dropping the blob upon her palm, splashing in the middle. It was cold and ran over and around her palm. 'Eh...that was cold..'. It was definitely wasn't ice. In fact, it was merely a raw form of ice. The girl sighed, starting over again...Ice is slow, as the book said. Slowing down molecules...slowing water molecules...

A ball of water came in her hand, larger and stronger than it did before. She looked at them with her emerald green eyes, and concentrated. The water began to slow suddenly, getting cold and turning a light blue with white marble in the inside. Tatsui blinked, letting the whole thing go. In dropped in her hand, cold and a solid form.

"Yes! Let's try this on something else..."

Getting on her knees on the floor, Tatsui placed her hands on the floor. From her hands, water splashed on the floor, soaking the small corner and the table's legs and spreading to the lobby unconsciously. With a grin, Tatsui nodded, this time changing the pace. Slowly ice formed where the water had spread. It reached all the way to the lobby, where a tall male Shrew slipped and fell with several books in his hand. They flew in the air. Instantly, Tatsui found it to be the perfect time.

The books stopped midair before falling upon the man on the iced floor. Tatsui smiled, happy. It seemed air worked the best for her. She walked over to the man and held out her hand, helping him up. As she plucked the books out of the air, Tatsui thought to herself what to do next. Ah...yeah that would clear it up. After apologizing, Tatsui placed a hand over the large ice puddle.

A soft flame melted the ice at first, then her whole hand engulfed in it spontaneously. Gasping, Tatsui stood and shook it in panic, then a voice in her head reassured her. 'Remember it's your own Navitas..." Placing it back on the puddle, the ice melted quickly. The fire faded into her normal, soft skin.

"Phew. That wasn't so bad."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:03 pm

You doing rather well with that.... *My voice would echo a little in the library, coming from behind Tatsui, as she finished cleaning up her mess. I had been there for a small bit of time, just to see what she was starting to achieve with Chemisty, something I had never delved into*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:34 am

There were a few whispers as he spoke clearly, people staring intently as Ezekiel approached. To his voice, Tatsui turned and gave an acknowledging smile with eagar eyes. It hadn't been long since she seen him, and she wondered...

"Hey...! You're out of your office for once? And in the library?"

She stuck a tongue out teasingly.

"You wouldn't need to study any would you? Being who you are and all."

After she said that statement, their assumptions were confirmed and even more people began to whisper. Tatsui looked nervously at the people around them and laughed softly.

"You're quite popular.."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:17 pm

*I would look around at the other Shrews who were all watching and whispering, as I gave a wave of my hand, as the majority of them cleared off* Yes, unfortuneately I cannot use stealth in my own Nation....and I do get out of my office....I'm just happened to be there already when you showed up *I would explain, getting irritated with the whole never getting out of the office thing* So, how was your time with Medius....? *I would say calmly, as though I had known all along about their time together*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:29 pm

"W-W-W-What?"

The whole mention of the scene made her face break with red. She froze, not sure what to say for a moment, in a slight panic. Her eyes looked away quickly and her hands twisted within each other, nervous.

"You're saying you...you were there or something?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:35 pm

*I would give Tatsui a small evilish grin before replying* I thought you would have realized from our first visit that I am always watching.... *I would say, knowing what had happened. I my face went back to expressionless again, as I walked over to a table, running my hand over it* So, what else can you do with that Chem Study of yours....? *I would say, unconcerned voice, as I waited to see what she could do*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:51 pm

"Well I'm just starting but....I've got a few more to manifest."

She said, going over the table and sitting on top of it. She waved one hand, and a boulder materialized out of the air and slammed in front of the table. A small shockwave rumbled along the library, making heads turn. Tatsui gave a bashful smile and allowed it to dematerialize...

A plate of metal appeared instead where the boulder had fallen not too long before. A large blot of purple dripped onto it; seems Tatsui was not too good at using poison..jumping off from the desk, she touched a corner of the plate. A shock was sent through the entire thing, blackening the poison.

That was a good demonstration, she figured. She called upon plants to open the earth and devour the experiment whole, sending the elements back to where they would be stagnant. Tatsui looked up at Ezekiel, giving a nod.

"That's good enough, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:51 pm

((Just a few notes, Chem doesn't support wood or plant manipulation.....and try to stick to the 5 aspect rule that I've set up.....please....))

*I would nod in approval, as I spoke again* Looks like you know your stuff pretty well...you even pulled poison off fairer than most.... *I would say, still watching, although knowing that Tatsui would more than likely have no more than that to show* So, I suppose your going to rank soon too...? *I would ask, watching Tatsui still, as a few Shrews peeked through the bookshelves behind Tatsui to try and get a look at us*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:11 pm

(( Explanation: Tatsui didn't use wood/plant from Chemistry, she used her previous study, Biology, to dispose of it. ))

"Yep, I'm planning on it soon.."

She was silent for a moment before blushing and laughing nervously.

"To be honest I'm still anxious about the whole thing. A pretty big deal, I'm sure."

Her fingers thumbed through the book casually, looking over anything she missed.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:38 pm

((Oh, ok, lol....just wanted to make sure...XD ))

*I nodded slightly, as I put my two cents in* You shouldn't worry about it too much....just do your best, and be yourself, and you'll get the rank you deserve.... *I would say, as I flicked my finger in Tatsui's direction, causing all the books on the shelf that the onlookers had pushed aside to watch us to suddenly slam shut over their eyes, and create a book barrier on the shelves* And don't worry about not getting a higher rank...I'm sure that your current skills are good enough to help you along... *I would say, trying to encourage Tatsui the best that I could*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:46 pm

As the books behind her slammed against the book shelves to hide the view, she jumped, looking behind her. There were still people apparently...more curious than she? No way...

Tatsui blinked as he gave her encouragement...then gave a bright smile. It was rare for this to happen..to have such an optimistic leader.

"Thanks! I'll just be confident about it and I'm sure I'll do just fine!"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:21 pm

I have confidence you will too... *I would say, giving a small smile to Tatsui* However, this isn't the only reason I came here....I wanted to know what you thought of Medius... *I would say, a little more slowly and quietly than before, as I waited for a response*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Again the girl froze at that name and her eyes did everything to avoid his. Why was that..? She played with the book in her hand, just finding something to do and her voice came out as a failed tone of amusement.

"W-Why? Should I stay away from him or something...?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:05 pm

*I would chuckle at the question, especially cuz she had just answered my question with another question* I never said that.....I just wanted to know what you thought of him....honestly.... *I would say, watching Tatsui closely, knowing she would do anything to worm her way out of this. But I wasn't going to be nice, and let her, not I was going to put pressure. It was important here, even if I had to rip it from her mind, which was serious business....as was the issue at hand*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:15 pm

"He's a...a nice person."

She said, taking the book to put it away. She went back to the Chemistry section and in the middle of the lengths of bookshelves. Some people who were watching them before quickly scurried away the moment they seen them come over. Bending down to the put the book back, she fitted it into the slot and then turned to him, trying to hold back her blush.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:28 pm

*I would continue to survey Tatsui with a totally expressionless face. I was debating whether to lay everything totally out in front of her....and I would except for something else...* Tatsui...you realize I am this Nation's leader....that means I have to look at everything concerning the safety of this place, and its people... *I would say, maintaining the expressionless expression, as I quickly waved my hand, making sure that everyone was out of an ear shot, and quickly placing everyone in a trance like state that was* Given Medius' past and his current feelings, I have doubt that would try anything stupid....however, I believe that one never shows all of the cards in their hands.... *I held my breath before continuing, wondering if I should venture so far, and yet I did* I know that you have some feelings for Medius....however great or small they are, I'll leave that to you, however, I also know that Medius has quite the feelings for you too.... *I would continue on, making sure I got all that I had to say in before Tatsui tried to leave or cut in herself* And I would even venture to say, that if this....relationship between you continue...whether small or more, Keiz's future demise may be averted completely.... *I would finish, leaving her to chew on what I had finished saying. I had delved through all possible outcomes, and in the end, I had found something. This was a turning point I hadn't anticipated, and yet something I was willing to use if there was imminent danger laying ahead*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:35 pm

The look of surprise would have to be evident...as Ezekiel told her this news she took a step back, both physically and in her mind.

"'Future demise may be averted completely'? H-Hold on I don't think I understand. What do you mean by this?"

Tatsui laughed a little in the back of her mind...she knew something else was packing when she met a dark haired handsome and naked stranger in the springs. Just she didn't know what it was.

"What is happening to Kiez? And Medius has an important part of it?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:59 pm

*I would continue to look at Tatsui with the expressionless expression I held, the little laugh in the back of her mind was noted* I-I don't know....yet.... *I would say, continuing to watch her* However, being Medius is a....Eclipse....he may hold the key to defeating any other attempts to destroy Keiz...or the key to its destruction....As far as I can tell, the other Eclipse will leave us alone, for now. There is also a.... *I trailed off, not know if I should reveal all the details so openly, as I quickly rethought my sentence* There is a hunch I have that something else will happen, something that has to do with Medius....if we can give him a reason to protect Keiz....to let his loyalty lie here....then I think we will succeed against whatever comes....And this relationship that you two have is special....its something that Medius has never experienced before, and it will shape how he reacts to all others too....if you can give him a reason to stay....then I will have no more to say here... *I finished, happy with myself that I had kept necessary information hidden, and yet had let Tatsui know what was at stake, although I feared she may not realize how much is on the line. However, I didn't show it, I kept my cool, and kept the emotionless face, waiting to see her response*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:07 pm

"You want me to try to use him for Kiez?"

Tatsui blinked, unsure what to think of the matter...And wait..he said Medius had feelings too? What was this, damn Ezekiel for being so all knowing. She cursed a little at the situation...but if it were so dire, then he wouldn't have come to her. Besides..

"I only have to have him know me a little more right?"

It was her intention a little bit, though she wondered if she would even ever meet Medius ever again. But it seemed it would come true now, by the powers of Ezekiel.

"And care for me I suppose? Enough to give him something to fight for?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:41 pm

Use him, no. He's still a person. *I would say, thinking a bit before continuing on* Tatsui...I trust that you can figure that out by yourself...whether by friendship....or something more, I'm sure you'll be able to give him enough reason to do what is right.... *I would say, turning my back, as I started to walk off* Good luck, Tatsui Suou...I'm sure we'll see eachother again real soon.... *With that, I was gone, as other Shrews began to usher in one at a time through the area that was originally blocked off before. Tatsui was now alone to herself to think, or do whatever she intended to do*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:46 pm

"Ah...how unpredictable..."

tatsui said, slumping against the bookcase. She thought for a moment..

"And how would I even find Medius? I can't possibly just run into him..Kiez is a big place.."

Sighing, Tatsui left it alone and returned back to her room, hoping to think up of something soon.

(~fin Chem Study! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Greater Study: Chemistry   The Second Greater Study: Chemistry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Greater Study: Chemistry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: Grand Shrewish Library-
Jump to: