Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Vylence immediately report...

Go down 
+2
Domo
Unknown
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

Vylence immediately report... Empty
PostSubject: Vylence immediately report...   Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Unknown was waiting for this day to happen, when Gig and his followers attacked the village, and it was time for Rose to redeem her promise and fight along side with Unknown. But he didn't know where she was and he did need her immediately. "Vylence....immediately report..." Unknown's scarf would give off a loud sigh and slither onto Unknown's mouth and neck.
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

Rep. : 0
Nation : Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Energy

PostSubject: Re: Vylence immediately report...   Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:42 pm

*I appeared from one of the shadows and walked into Unknown's sight, who was subbing in for Rose at the moment. A long drawn out sigh seemed to echo the room as it took priority over the screams of pain outside.*

"Looks like you need some help there old friend... I saw what happened to the gates and I hear the screams... What the fuck is happening? Don't tell me this is Gig's doing is it..."
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Rep. : 5
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

PostSubject: Re: Vylence immediately report...   Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:46 pm

"Gig?"
-Vylence said walking from behind Domo, stepping up to Unknown's desk. He didn't know who either of them were, but apparently the bulletins of a new leader were not misleading. His eyes scowled.-
"So, where is the flaming witch? And what do you want?"
-He said with a nasty tone in his voice. He was highly pissed off at the moment. He enjoyed his solitude so it was needless to say that this war business was the root cause.-
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Vylence immediately report...   Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:49 pm

"Ah...Domo no time no talk I presume....good timing on showing yourself I also presume, yet I do need Vlyence immediately...and I need every able fighter here...we need to make little groups to help out different area's of this Citadel..." Unknown would stand up and talk to Domo. Suddenly the word 'Gig made Unknown want to gag, meeting him over a few weeks ago did make him at unease. When Vlyence finally appear I faced him. "This flaming witch other wise known as Rose is somewhere, and I think highly that you can track her down...and tell her want the hells going on? Theres no problem with that is there?"

((This will also not have like 10 people per post or something...if we got that much? XD))
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

Nation : Depths
Energy Type : Energy

PostSubject: Re: Vylence immediately report...   Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:56 pm

"Tch... So I was right... But I don't sense him around anywhere that or any one of his buddies... But there are three sources of energy I'm not used to... Seems artificial to, but we're wasting time here discussing strategies... Something needs to be done now or the Depths will be in ruins again. Who are are able fighters at our disposal at this time?"

*My eyes flashed a quick ethereal blue at the thought of losing the Depths once again. I simply refused for that to happen and would gladly kill Gig, Shen, and Law myself along with his pathetic lackeys if I could.*
Back to top Go down
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Vylence immediately report...   Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:12 pm

((Cuz I'm bored))

*The air would contort and bend as Xzystins appeared out a Paradox. Xzystins had his Chronogan active as he gazed around the room. A quick glance at a Timeline informed Xzystins of the current situation so far. Xzystins had originally come here looking for Rozalyn, but found Unknown and Domo instead.*

"Long time, no see.....it appears we have a problem to solve. I assume you all already know what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Vylence immediately report...   Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:20 pm

"I figure I can..."
-Shadows wiggles out of his cloak, moving about estactically. He made his way out of the office, preparing to start his mission.-
"Since I want these pests out of my site as quickly as possible."
-As he walked out, his third eye glared at the third man who entered the room for s short period of time.-
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Vylence immediately report...   Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:23 pm

"Hm....numbers within the village aren't very high at the moment but I think we can manage this either way in our way that we do best..." Unknown would cross his arms and look at the random explosions going off every second. "Well I guess it's time to fight back eh Domo and Xzyztins? Time to finally stop these traitors once and for all..." Unknown would then grab the hammer from underneath the desk of the office and stared at the two. "Rose should be here soon or someone that Rose would send and I'll send for Felicity to grab any members to fight back, but either way let's get going..." The ceiling to the office abruptly distorted creating a large gapping hole for a quicker way to attack. "Well when ever you are ready..." The scarf on Unknown's mouth would hiss and shit(not literally). "
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Vylence immediately report...   Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Unknown wrote:
The scarf on Unknown's mouth would hiss and shit(not literally). "

I Lul'd.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

Energy Type : FEAR / VOODOO :D

PostSubject: Re: Vylence immediately report...   Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Felicity would open the door to the office with a loud thud, but she saw someone next to her. It was Saosin and she wouldn't take much attention to him only the three ninja in the office. "Unknown...I'm here...the exam is done and I am of a higher rank now...the transformation should be well on it's way through my veins....I'm ready to battle now..." She would look at the other two there were obviously strong ninja if she never saw them before but she wouldn't ask a question about her she was definitely ready to battle.

((Thar you go Saosin =3 ))
Back to top Go down
Saosin
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Saosin

Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Ultra Violet Light, Tractor Beams

PostSubject: Re: Vylence immediately report...   Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Saosin would enter the office a few seconds later than the girl that literally kicked the door down. He hoped to see Rose but heard explosions outside when he waited. But it seemed as when he looked out the office window the citadel was under attack there were three other males that seemed ready to battle. Saosin wondered if Rose was already in battle and wished to meet her after his research of her in the future. "Hello greetings..." Saosin knew if he wanted to meet Rose then he would need to go into battle to see her in action. But he noticed the other guy with a strange scarf over his mouth. He knew who it was, but he didn't know why the girl called him Unknown when his real name was _____(it's a secret he told me not to say anything). "Ah...I wondered if you needed extra hands to fight off this er threat or problem you have."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Vylence immediately report...   Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:26 pm

"Ah Who Are You? Eh doesn't matter as long as your here to help..." Unknown needed as many people to stop the threat and he thought and felt a strange aura presence within this person he seemed to be from a different time. "Well your hired to help out I guess....Domo, Xzystins, and Felicity are you ready?" He would take in the good news that Felicity gave him and knew it was her time to shine he smiled from this great news that the blood transfusion worked and the power structure would mutate her powers completely every time she sends out a simply attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vylence immediately report...   Vylence immediately report... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vylence immediately report...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northwest :: The Citadel Risen from the Depths :: Central :: The Kishoukage Office-
Jump to: