Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Another Test I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Another Test I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Another Test I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Another Test I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Another Test I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Another Test I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Another Test I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Another Test I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Another Test I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Another Test I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Another Test I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Another Test I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Another Test I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Another Test I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Another Test I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Another Test I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Another Test I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Another Test

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abari Yatsutoru
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Abari Yatsutoru

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:50 pm

(-Abari would now be inside of the ranking hall after previously exiting from the grand library. He decided that maybe its time for him to get a more befitting rank now and so he would wait for a proctor to show.-)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Rep. : 1
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Human

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:30 pm

((Guess its me....))

*There would be a small he-hem from a door opposite the one Abari entered. I would walk in, Lues at my side in the guise of a teenage egyptian boy, who had a very bored expression. I would stop after coming about 25 yards within range of Abari as I spoke*

"Time for a ranking exam, huh? I'm Chizuni Shiku, and I'm your proctor....your test will consist of getting this..."

*I would say, as I opened my hand and set something on the ground. It was a blue mushroom which had its head totally covered with Kujo-ku, which looked like a burning green fire, but was far from it. As soon as I set it down, it took root into the ground, as I then stepped forwards towards Abari, as Lues stayed near the mushroom*

"I won't make this easy for you, so don't hold back....and here we go....BEGIN!!!"

*The moment the work begin left my lips, I would snap my fingers, as at once, the walls and doors were all a surrounded by Kujo-ku, as I was also covered in it, my body also pulsing greenish color. The moment it all appeared, I would thrust my fist towards Abari in a fire-bending like style, as a large continuous blast of Kujo-ku issued forth, blasting towards Abari at amazing speeds, and also leaving a trail of Kujo-ku on the ground in its wake*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:52 pm

((I did want to shoot for fifth rank. But did it have to be a kage))

(-Abari would watch the green flame of pwnage come towards him at a fast rate. from being a natural flame user he could tell that something was off about them he would flash step above it as he felt no heat being emitted from the green flames. It must have some other ability. Abari would then look over towards where she was standing and where his goal line would be. He would take a step on air and burst into flash bang. Flashbang is a far advanced version of flash step mixed in with navitas energy. Abari was going in a very unorthodox pattern that would confuse the opponent not knowing where he would go next as he would instead of going into another flash step would pivot his foot and turn causing him to go faster and faster. Hopefully she would be distracted long enough as he made an attempt for the goal and grab the mushroom-)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:00 pm

((STOP COMPLAINING!! ITS EITHER ME, OR YOU WAIT A HUNDRED YEARS!!! XP ))

*As Abari started and continue to flash-bang around, I would let go of the continuous beam, as I snapped my finger, and all the Kujo-ku would suddenly explode sending Kujo-ku everywhere around in a large apperatus, which would surround me, and envelope much of the area. If Abari continue to flashbang as he did, he would be caught in the apperatus, and effectively caught in its pressure, and sent off course. If this also happened, he would start to be whoely decayed away at very fast rates, as I continued to watch, holding another seal, and waiting*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:17 pm

((....yes ma'am))

(-Abari was about to go in for the mushroom when suddenly the explosion occurred as abari stopped in his tracks and looked around at the explosion. He wanted to test something and so he would shoot a bolt of reiatsu into the explosion as it soon disappeared as if it was nothing. Taking that to heart he waited for the blast to cease as soon as he did he would notice how she was signing and sent a blast of chrono energy ((its really navitas but i'll call it that)) to her hands hopefully causing the signs to slow down dramatically or to an immediate halt. He would take this time to flash warp towards the mushroom hopefully to grab it with in one fell swoop-)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:17 pm

(( Cool ))

*As the chrono stuff shot through the air, there would still be Kitai-ku, or the gas form of Kujo-ku, floating around in the air, making it seem like everything was tinted green. As the Chrono shot through then, it would be continually decayed so that at the point that it reached me, it wouldn't even be effective. Now, as Abari came towards the mushroom, the Kujo-ku that was atop it would suddenly explode upwards, sending a large fountain of Kujo-ku everywhere around and above it, and if Abari were to try and even reach it, much less touch it, he would be decayed away in less than seconds. I would quickly turn around as this happened, as I vanished, body-flickering, so that I appeared within the fountain itself, just incase Abari had a way around the Kujo-ku yet, which was doubtful*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Shit (-Abari instantly flashwarped back to a safe distance. as he waited a bit looking around at the area. he sniffed the air as he could smell the gas still lingering through the area. but how could he be able to get pass that. A thought ran through his mind as he added navitas to his hands as he formed a sign-) "Necro style.."

(-From the ground would rise a skeleton tpe of army around the dozen as the now entered the battlefield. Abari would point forward as a good 4 of them charged towards chizuni with there swords pointed at them as there body glowed with navitas as an explosion of concentrated soulforce would emit from both of them spreading throughout the area she was in it hopefully caught her off guard as well as blow the gas away or destroy the gas so that abari could pass. he would wait to see what happened as the remaining 8 were in various stances-)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:04 pm

*As the warriors came towards me, the Kujo-ku that had made a fountain like field around me and the tiny mushroom, would suddenly form into two gigantic serpents, easily thicker and longer than a subway train, but still made of Kujo-ku. As they formed, they shot forwards, the Soulforce doing very little to effect them, as they gulped down all 4 warriors with ease, the moment the warriors had hit their throats, they would have already been decayed into nothing. One of the Serpents continued to slither at amazing speeds towards the other 4 warriors, as the other serpent looked upwards at Abari, barring its fangs at him, as it shot upwards, masses of Kujo-ku and Kitai-ku being left off in its wake, as well as streaming from its mouth like drool from a very hungery dog, as it aimed to statch Abari out of the air, and decay him as fast as his summons were*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:31 pm

(-The other 8 warriors would begin to form into one as an explosion of soulforce ejected from them as they soon formed the liche king he formed he scythe of pure navitas and guarding against the the serpent as it would soon stop the serpent in its wake as it used the concentrated soulforce to act as a barrier of sorts to stop the decaying from hitting his body. While at this point blank range he would feed a VERY large amount of soulforce into the opened mouth of the serpent and detonated it in an attempt for it to implode-)

(-Abari would be holding his breath as he would sign as cause he three headed liche dragon to exit a green pentagram that appeared instantly from behind him and charged towards the serpent clashing against him. like the Liche king its body would be covered in the navitas energy as well as a form of a barrier. Abari would add a aura of navitas to slow down the area around him allowing him to take shorter breaths cause of the effects of the gas like form as he would jump into the air his hands in a Kamehameha type stance of purple flames that would sky rocket towards the serpent at speeds that reach mach 3. if touched it would cause the serpent to be burned to the point of him being ass as this blast covered a fair decent amount of the area-)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:37 pm

((Don't say pure navitas please, I know what you meant, use like concentrated or something, since Pure Navitas is something very different from ones own Navitas. I'll explain it to you in a pm, just not here))

*As the Lich King decided to try and implode the serpent, I would allow it to succeed, just not to the intention of Abari. As it exploded, it would send Kujo-ku streaming everywhere, all around and over the Lich King, as it suddenly became Katai-ku, the solid form of Kujo-ku, which would be much heavier, and it would be like someone had dumped a hundred truck loads of sand on the Lich K. As the Lich K would probably be covered, and such, any energy or part of him touched would be decayed away at rapid pace, so that there wouldn't be anything left of the Lich K after a few seconds, as the Katai-ku forcefully surrounded him, making a very solid dome around him, which would trap him.

Meanwhile, as Abari was only holding his breath against the Kitai-ku, he would suddenly feel the energies around him, and even his own flash start to decay away within seconds, because even in gas form, whatever was touched had the same effect as normal Kujo-ku. The same went for the three headed dragon, as it streamed through the gas, it would have very little choice but to be continually decayed away. Thus, as Abari went to attack the Serpent, he would be making even more contact with the Kitai-ku, making energy and body around him continually decay. Since the serpent was made of Kujo-ku, touching it would be very bad idea, the Reiatsu and Kiddo used against it would be weakened and decayed, however, the snake would start to lose some form, from the attack, as it started to reshape itself, some of it starting to harden into Katai-ku, as the Kitai-ku continued to pour from its mouth and skin*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:33 pm

((Sorry didnt know and would you explain it for me please))

(-Abari would have his hands covered in turquoise energy this allowing him to drain the energy around him this would also be the gas that was in the air to an extent. Abari began to drain the gas all around him as he continued to push forward as he made an aura around him made of the turquoise energy as well to further protect against him. Even though she was far stronger then him the turquoise energy did its job to the point where he wouldn't be affected by it. Unfortunate his liche dragon would disperse but knot without letting out a combined explosion of both the turquoise energy and the concentrated soulforce that covered the entire battlefield and had enough power within it to level more then half of the chamber. chizuni being more then likely caught by this would had to defend and so abari would take this opportunity to flash step towards the mushroom and try to grab it-)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:41 pm

*At the same time that Abari was using the turquiose energy to absorb energy from the Kitai-ku, it would also be weakening it, and decaying it away, making it disappear as well, and thus would have less of an effect than Abari would hope. As the explosion happened, all the Kitai-ku in the air would suddenly be transformed into a large cube like barrier of Katai-ku, which being totally solid, and having the same decaying powers and what not, would effectively contain the blast, while weakening it. As Abari then tried to use this as a distaction, I would still be standing near, as the Toukaigan activated in my eyes. As Abari appeared there then, there would sudden be movement, as a mansized Mushroom Eater grew up in front of the little mushroom, its jaws open wide, and with Abari aiming at the little mushroom, might not have seen it in time. The 'Shroom Eater would quickly snap its jaws shut, trying to bite Abari in half, or possibly swallow him whole. As this happened, there would be more noise from the ground, as many, many more Shroom Eaters would grow up of all different sizes and shapes, as they shot towards Abari from all sides, their jaws wide open, hoping to get a taste. As this happened, I would turn my eyes upon Abari, as he would feel an immediate change upon himself, as though he had sprung a leak in his energy system. The Toukaigan enacted a decaying upon those I looked upon, which would effect everything, causing Abari to be continually weakened, both physically, and his energy, which would continue to disappear, and all that he exerted would also be weakened, as I continued to watch him tracking him with the advanced eyesight, as the Shroom Eaters aimed to devour him*

"They are so hungry...maybe just a nibble...hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:10 pm

(-Abari would add a medium burst of navitas energy enough to slow down the chomping of the plant monster as well to increase his speed enough to flash warp above him high enough to escape the other size plants. even though he used more energy to try and get higher but do to the drain it had it only made him go slightly but not as high as he wanted to be at the moment-)

It seems that she caused me to use more of my chakra when ever i use energy. I need to get to her and strike her down quick.
(-abari would dissolve scalibur and take out his zampaktou and held it in a downward position-)

"Erupt! Kenkasai!!" (-my zampaktou began the transformation of its regular sword form to that of his twin scythes. His spiritual pressure boomed throughout the entire ranking hall, the sheer density of this would be enough to cause a almost mile wide crater. Hopefully they would be crushed and slowed down enough for me to go and make my moves as well as chizuni being that she haven't fought to many shinigami's before would take this to his advantage for she may not know what to do as he would then find a way to use a highly ranked kiddo with the incantation and without being cut off -)

Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired
Hado # 91 Senjū Kōten Taihō(-All while he was saying this he speed up the speed within his voice that made him say that long ass incantation in a mater of seconds-)

(-Erupting from his hands would be hundreds of sphere like objects aiming to erupt in a violent explosion of epic proportions towardsthe group of plant eaters as well as chizuni traveling at speeds of Mach 4 and each explosion had enough power to decimate the field 10xs over with one explosion, Abari would wait in the air looking at the aftermath hopefully he cause some if not a lot of damage-)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:08 pm

((Mile wide crater...? Maybe thats a bit far...))

*As the many spheres were released out everywhere, but more towards me and the Shroom Eaters, the Shroom eaters would suddenly blast forwards, multiplying at a fast rate, as each one started to devour the spheres. Once devoured, they wouldn't even have a chance to explode, as the energy would be transformed into energy for the eaters themselves. The Eaters would thus be large enough in number to consume most of the spheres in their area, and since they were closer to me, they would also protect me from the closer ones.

As for me, I would continue to be staring at Abari, as three more clones appeared, each one staring in the other directions, each one, as myself, using the Toukaigan. As they would, the spiritual pressure from Abaril would also be continually weakened, as would his explosive kiddo, which was being weakened and decayed even as it was being fromed and sent out. And thus, as the spheres continued to travel, they would continually be decayed and weakened. And thus, as they exploded, the explosions, which would be faced with the Toukaigan anyway they came from, would be weakened.

Now, as thus, I would continue to be watching Abari this whole time, his energies would continue to deplete at even faster rates, especially given his rapid use of energy. He would start to feel his body weakening, despite his Shikai being activated*

"Time to end this...."

*I said, as I started to seal at rapid rates. At once, two more clones were created, and suddenly appeared on either of Abari's sides, each with the Toukaigan activated, each watching him. The moment they appeared, he would feel the decaying effect on him triple, making him even more weaker as time went on. As the clones themselves appeared as well, each one clutched a vial and the Soul Reaver, which they aimed deadly bows at Abari with. As they started their attack, I would continued to seal, having several things that I wanted to try out now, now that I had deemed Abari worthy canidate to try them out on*

"Lets see what you can do with this....Boil Release..."

*I said, as I opened my mouth, releasing a vaporish, almost totally invisible gas into the air, which floated upwards, covering much of the field at amazing rates. The vapor would be concentrated to cover up the entirety of the upper half of the room, which would be enveloped within the next few moments. After releasing this, I would stop upon another seal, as I had been sealing the whole time. I held the seal, as I closed my eyes, one of the other clones at the same time, switching around to watch Abari as I focused, the other two clones around me also fixing themselves so that all sides were covered, as I readied for the next technique*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:50 am

"Shit." (-Abari knew that he would at least do some damage to the monsters as each of the clones headed towards me i would twirl the chain around my entire body effectively blocking the slashes that would surely do me in. Abari would then flash warp back away from the clones and flash step to a safer area for now. -) She been making handsigns for a while now and I dont know what she plans to do next either. My chakra and reiatsu is damn near gone right now, There has to be some way to gain some type of power back.(-Little did abari kno due to him being in tune with the earth right now he was slowly gaining chakra from natural resources despite being in an enclosed area. Abari would tighten his grip on his weapon as he prayed for the best. Thats when he had thought of something he would sheathed kenkasai and summon the bow and arrows that he acquired during hi last mission. If anything this may help some. Abari would cock the the string back and place the arrow where needed to be as the tip of the arrow glowed a calming white. Jetting from the bow would be a large wave of angelic energy that was jetting by the shroom eaters as well as the other clones at mach 4. Unknowing to abari the (im going out in a limb here) demonic energies of the shroom eaters would be canceled out by the angelic properties of the bow and arrow and its affect may happen towards chizuni as well-)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:54 pm

((Wow, long limb... XD Since I didn't teach you about that yet, guess I'll help you along...XD ))

*As the Shroom Eaters were indeed just very buffed up fungus, and had nothing evil, or demonic about them, they indeed would not be affected by the wave of angelic energy. However, the angelic energy that the bow did carry did have some use to it otherwise. Because it was not "pure" angelic energy, the bow being fashioned with a slightly different twist than Eky's angelic energy gift, this bow gave off angelic energy, which simply was an energy that gave off Divine Influence, although still weaker than Eky's and the Angels' form of it. This Divine Influence allowed the energy and arrows of the bow to indeed cut through and fight against demonic and otherwise evil forces, but it exerted Divine Influence, which in and of itself was a force of sorts, which pushed against objects and other energies, etc, much like gravity and friction, etc does. The Divine Influence would be able, in this case, to create a small force of push to try and drive away the Eaters or whatever the energy was loosed at.

However, as all things that appeared on the field from Abari, the Toukaigan sight decay would instantly continue to weaken and decay the energy away, making it continually weaker, and even more so because of the various eyes all around from the clones and such. As Abari flashed backwards, the vapor would continued to sort through the area, slightly pushed back from the wave of energy, although it was weakened from the sight decay, and also the vapor itself would cause the energy to lose form, to melt sort of, weakening it further. By now, the vapor would be spread to almost every part of the area, as it would aim to start to melt Abari, trying to turn him and his various energies and weapons into a pile of liquid. Even as this happened, I would continue to meditate, holding the seal, as I built up chakra to do whatever I was planning, the clones continuing to weaken Abari by watching him, as whatever was coming seemed to be coming quick*

((Hope that explains the bows/arrows powers enough for yah...))
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:19 pm

"I'm out after this." (-Abari was ut of chakra and the chakra he was gaining would be very little because of the decaying things and such would be weakened and stuff. It would seem as if that abari was beaten and he couldn't even get the shroom. maybe he wasent ready for an exam yet-)

"Ok, you win, can you cut this out now." (-His clothes began to liquidfy from the vapor and stuff in the area-)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:46 pm

*As Abari admitted his obvious defeat, I would suddenly open my eyes*

"One more thing....Kaiji!..."

*The moment I opened my eyes, there would be a sudden sucking sound, as I surpressed the decay sight to a single point, and in doing so, decayed so much at that one point that it opened a hole like void, which linked to the Kujo Realm. The moment that hole appeared, it would seemed to aiming to pull Abari right out of this dimension, however, at the last moment, all the vapor, the clones, and all of my other attacks, save the Shroom Eaters, would be sucked into it, as it would then close. The other clones around me vanished, as the Toukaigan deactivated, and I walked towards Abari, the Shroom Eaters disappearing into the ground, as I picked up the tiny mushroom from the ground, as it derooted itself. Holding it in my palm, I turned to face Abari, holding it up*

"So...your objective was to snatch this...was it not...?"

*I would say, in a bossy voice, as I stared at him, my expression matching my voice, as I waited for a reply*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:00 pm

"Yea. It was."
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:23 pm

"And you failed to achieve this goal...?"

*I would say, just continuing on, as though it was a retorical question, as I continued on*

"Further more, you did however, manage to stay alive...for a good while, although the last move, had you not called out, might have ended you...."

*I said thoughtfully, as I sighed, looking at Abari, as I thought for a moment*

"You have talent....however, you need to apply yourself more....perhaps you are not ready for higher responsibility...hum....yet...ah..."

*I trailed off, ending the seemingly thinking outloud, as I continued to survey him. There would be a flash of movement behind me, as Lues appeared there again, having hid himself when the fighting had started, and having surveyed and seen the ranking was over, now rejoining me.*

Lues: "He sucked....you didn't even have to summon me or the others...."

*Lues said, looking at Abari, still having the teenage egyptian boy guise from before, as he folded his hands across his chest*

Lues: "And he didn't lay a finger on you...horrible..."

*Lues finished, smiling nastily. I didn't take my eyes off of Abari, as I listened*

"Yes...you have a point...so, depite your talent, you need work....a lot more work...still 5th rank....and you should probably see a doctor, those burns look nasty...todaloo"

*I said, indicating the wounds from the Boil Release, and whatever else he might have been hit by, etc, as I then waved, walking off. Lues stuck out his tongue at Abari from behind my back, as he then too followed me out of the hall, the Kujo-ku that lined the walls, ceiling, and exits vanishing from the hall the moment I left, leaving Abari to his thoughts*

((No hard feelings, you just need a bit more....oomph, if you know what I'm saying... Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:33 pm

((I couldnt even do anything everything i did it was either weakened or being decayed by hatever it is that is))

(-Abari had exited the area now having to gather his thoughts together from what just happened-)
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:36 am

Abari gets 4th Rank
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Toctys

Toctys

Rep. : 8
Nation : the one which has chicken yumm my fovorite
Guild : none
Energy Type : potential energy and kinetic energy

Character sheet
Race:

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:49 pm

How does he get a 4th rank when the exam already finished and he failed?
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:29 pm

He finished his exam and was given a rank. I agree with Toctys until provided with more information.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:32 pm

My mistake then, didn't read fully enough.
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Another Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Test   Another Test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Test
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next