Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) Empty
PostSubject: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:03 am

Standing in the center of the Graveyards was Revil. He wanted to duel after being told he tapped out too soon.

Last edited by Revil on Sat May 15, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Manyshot

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : spiritual essence

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:56 am

*manyshot would be just out of sight yet within the cemetery doing some quick gun maintenance on his revolvers with his motorcycle thudding his favorite song no rest for the wicked by godsmack which would probably give his location away to revil*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:59 am

Despite the music and the sound of the thundering motorcycle Revil would already know of his whereabouts. This was all due to his spatial awareness that helped him easily detect where people and hostile threats were. Looking in Manyshots directions Revil would begin to walk over to where he was.
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:33 pm

*manyshot would hear revil's footsteps due to his sharp hearing he adapted from his training, even without senses canceled his senses were slightly more sharper than the average humans's senses. Incase it was a hostile threat manyshot would finish up one of his revolvers and holster it noting that that revolver is maintained with only 3 left to maintain. but during this he held no hostile feelings it was simply his instinct he developed over his life as a mercenary to be cautious if someone approached him*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:38 pm

"Greetings, and who might you be" Revil would say.
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:04 pm

"you can call me manyshot and your name would be?"

*manyshot would say quickening the pace he had of maintaining his revolvers holstering each cleaned and maintained revolver*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:06 pm

"Revil, a former General in the E.A.S.T. Empire" he would say feeling every emotion many shot was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:10 pm

*manyshot would have barely any feeling emotions wise really just caution to revil. best that could be sensed by his emotions was that he felt next to none throughout his life besides caution.*

"i see a fellow man of arms although i would say we are opposite sides of the coin in ethic wise"

*manyshot would say over the thudding music playing from his motorcycle*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:13 pm

"I am a Nchuleftion, born on the planet Nchuleft in the city of Zion" Revil would say.

"A man of arm's yes. I have guns, swords, cannons, and more swords" he would say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:15 pm

"i doubt you'd have any use for a mercenary?"

*manyshot would say with a flick his business card would be held infront of revil with his number on it*

"i go where the jobs pay"

*manyshot would say now on the last revolver of 20 to maintain*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:17 pm

"And I am but a humble old man looking for something to make this old body of mine feel good" he said keeping a memory note of the number.
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:19 pm

*manyshot would raise one eyebrow*

"just so you know i may be a mercenary but i'm not a prostitute"

*manyshot would say shining and maintaining his last weapon*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:24 pm

"Oh dear looks like you took that the wrong way" he would say as in a flash one of his Radion pistols was aimed at Manyshots head and another at his left knee cap.

"But it would seem my instinct are considering you a hostile threat. and something hostile can not live" Revil would say firing the two shots then flicking his hand back to activate his flight pack.

"You may have tried to kill me once but not this time kid" He would say.

**Radion - A condensed form of radiation that when near an object has the power to infect it with a decaying virus. When hit dead on the virus is spread 10 times as fast and decays ten times faster.
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:29 pm

*manyshot would snap making an explosion cloud the area then utilize that moment to roll out of the aim of the pistol shots and cancel out his sense of smell and taste increasing his other senses significantly. manyshot then would quick draw two revolvers and squeeze the trigger rapidly shooting rapid rounds at revil*

"oh now i remember you. you were the dumbass that wouldn't say "i surrender" when i could have killed you. for the record i held back instead of causing an explosion caving the place in i made acid SLOWLY fill the place giving you plenty of time to escape"

*manyshot would keep aware of revil's location and once the revolvers rounds were empty he would drop the revolvers and draw two fresh ones*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:34 pm

As the Bullets flew for Revil he would easily have enough time for reaction. In doing so he would draw his Short Range Shield and pulse his pack as to push himself at maximum speed for Manyshot. The bullets would simply deflect of the sheild metal and laminated surface. At the same time he would fire 10 shots from each Radion pistol. 2 from each radion cannon and 50 from each chest mounted machine gun.
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:39 pm

*manyshot would just dodge the bullets runnign to the side zigzagging jumping and rolling to dodge them as he was firing*

"well well seems dumbass got better."

*manyshot would drop the revolvers once empty then draw one other revolvers but when his hands were empty before he drew the one revolver he would snap multiple times causing multiple explosions around revil as well as some electrical shock bursts around revil as well attracted to revil's metal parts doubling the chance to hit him*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:41 pm

(you forgot about the Radion shots. even coming close to them will infect you)
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:41 pm

(then he barely dodged the radius of where they effect the idea is your a higher rank by 1 rank so at most he barely dodges your strikes)
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:45 pm

As Revil sensed something hostile coming he would cause a purge to occur. This purge would force all the energy around Revil outwards for a split second causing it to nullify. This single purge was enough time to push Revil through. He would fire 50 more shots from each chest mounted machine gun. While he purged he would drop a pistol and draw Holocaust. After he had pushed the Energy away he go for Manyshot again and flick the Photogess whip at him. This whip was made from pure holy energy and was hot enough to melt through steel.
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:55 pm

*manyshot would leap up high to dodge the machine gun shots then snap causing an explosion placed carefully below manyshot so he was in the radius where he would be propelled higher but not harmed by it with the whip he would move his body in mid air forcing to make the whip miss*

"enough of this child's play dumbass i must go but first"

*manyshot would snap constantly causing detonations around revil, this was mixed in with fiery waves, electronic bursts, and acidic pools bathing over him. manyshot would then aim bullet shots with his revolver one for each of his shoulders, one for each of his feet, and the other one aimed at each of revil's hands*
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:55 pm

The member 'Manyshot' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 3
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:13 pm

(I have no idea what the dice roll was for)

(Mythbusters proved this false - manyshot would leap up high to dodge the machine gun shots then snap causing an explosion placed carefully below manyshot so he was in the radius where he would be propelled higher but not harmed by it

anywho)

Revil would see the explosions occur then try and purge once again. With the little energy he had from the first purge this one wouldn't be so successful. He would get minor burns on his body but still have enough stamina and endurance to keep going. With a few simple adjustments to his pack. Revil would be hot on the tail of Manyshot again. as well as evading the bullets. What bullets were going to hit would be blocked by the Short range sheild he had mounted on his arm.

Again he would flick his whip. And now that the cool down was done he would fire 2 more shots from each radion cannon ahead of manyshots path while firing each machine gun above and below him. The radion pistol he still had would be aimed behind Manyshot incase he moved backwards
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:14 pm

(its a clash you roll and whoever rolls higher beats the other in that clash)
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Dice Roll
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:15 pm

The member 'Revil' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)   Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revil vs Manyshot (Unless this goes to a non battle thread)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: Ancient Cemetery-
Jump to: