Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Lyla's Sword and stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

Rep. : 0
Guild : Creed
Energy Type : Chakra

Lyla's Sword and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Lyla's Sword and stuff   Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Chishi-aki
Lyla's Sword and stuff Samurai-Sword-Handle-Umbrella

Chishi-aki is a unique blade handed down from queen to queen over generations. The sword is not only indestructible, but its blade can never dull, allowing it to pierce even diamond with the right amount of power. Chishi-aki has a number of other things that make it unique:

-Being able to hit the translucent and intangible objects/beings at will.
-The blade can come apart in sections and become like a whip. The wire holding the blade together is also extremely sharp.
-This blade can only be held by the heir's to the throne of the Oasis, including the Queen herself.
-Others that hold Chishi-aki will turn to stone
-Cannot conduct electricity
-Has no melting point
-Sheath is harder than steel.
-Doesn't make a sound when used.
-Umbrella made of durable tether to resist a wide array of attacks.

Other weapons: Being a former ninja, Lyla tends to keep kunai, shuriken, smoke bombs, etc hidden on her person somewhere.

Last edited by Lyla Han on Mon May 17, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Lyla's Sword and stuff   Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:26 pm

first thing's first the blade cannot be indestructible no one's weapons is here. you can say it's very hard to damage but not indestructible.

saying it can pierce diamond at your rank is just plain unfair so no

kinda iffy on the able to hit translucent/intangible objects combining that with all other effects

saying it can only be held by you is just plain unfair and cheap so no way same goes with that turn to stone thing it can possibly have that effect partially but people of higher rank can fight that effect

otherwise it's ok in my books
Back to top Go down
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

PostSubject: Re: Lyla's Sword and stuff   Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Miles Seiler wrote:

saying it can only be held by you is just plain unfair and cheap so no way same goes with that turn to stone thing it can possibly have that effect partially but people of higher rank can fight that effect

Well, why would anyone else use my sword to begin with? I don't see how me not wanting others to use my weapon is unfair. Explain how its cheap of me to not let anyone use MY weapon since everyone has their own stuff.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Lyla's Sword and stuff   Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:34 pm

simply because it's a godhack saying "your not me so you cannot wield it" im not saying people will want to hold your sword but it would be rather unfair to say just plain "it wont let you wield it because your not me" not mention yet again the godhack rule being broken with it

you can prevent people from using your weapon by keeping it away from them or mention this weapon takes unique skill so anyone else wielding it without that unique training is at risk of hurting themselves but otherwise you can't just say "your not me so you can't wield it"
Back to top Go down
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

PostSubject: Re: Lyla's Sword and stuff   Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Once my story is complete, you'll see why no one else can use it.. Not only that, How is it a godhack? Explain, please.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Lyla's Sword and stuff   Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:38 pm

a godhack in simple terms is something that is a 100% success rate saying you canot wield it because you're not me is a godhack because of the implied 100% success rate of failing a swing or unable to hold it. but i shall wait for your story and read over it to get more information on it before continuing
Back to top Go down
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

PostSubject: Re: Lyla's Sword and stuff   Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:40 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: Lyla's Sword and stuff   Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Well there's way around this how miles puts it as godhack by using an energy source to use the blade so it's not a godhack in my book. Everything is fine except the reason of cutting through diamond but since you used the right type of words like "with the right amount of force or energy" makes it acceptable. On other words...the intangible and stuff maybe a bit much right now like make that power like a upgrade level within the blade. :/ Understand where I'm getting at? O:
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Lyla's Sword and stuff   Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:50 pm

ok could be the tv distracting me but if i got this correct it is ok if the indestructable factor is fueled by a energy type? so if it's that way does that mean if she runs out of energy the weapon is no longer indestructible?
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: Lyla's Sword and stuff   Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Well from what Lyla wrote about the unique sword was that it with the right amount of energy can pierce shit like diamond but still indestructible...
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Manyshot

Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : spiritual essence

PostSubject: Re: Lyla's Sword and stuff   Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:58 pm

im referring to how you explained the other way being indestructible is ok
Back to top Go down
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

PostSubject: Re: Lyla's Sword and stuff   Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Well, I didn't think this would be much of a problem to begin with. The powerful weapon was compensating for my lack of stuff like elemental attacks, energy based attacks, etc. Since afterall, this character has no abilities, but shadow current, which isn't even energy based, it just acts as a boost.
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : spiritual essence

PostSubject: Re: Lyla's Sword and stuff   Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:04 pm

sorry bout the mix up still learning to judge powers used to judging some guys powers who always has overpowered attacks and skills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyla's Sword and stuff   Lyla's Sword and stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lyla's Sword and stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Weapons and Other Items-
Jump to: