Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Rep. : 1
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Human

Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise Empty
PostSubject: Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise   Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:55 pm

*A portal would lead to to the sparing ground as I waited for Ise to come through the portal too*
Back to top Go down
Izumo Ise
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Izumo Ise

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise   Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:51 pm

*Ise walked through the portal with his left hand resting on Sekai. He stepped before Chizuni and awaited direction.*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise   Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:16 pm

*I stare blankly at Ise, expecting him to attack, but after a bit of waiting, decide that I will take that role*

"I'll go first...I guess."

*I quickly step forward, and as I do, the entire ground around Ise becomes nothing but a mukky swamp, the ground all muddy, and water. I vanish then, appearing to the back of Ise, as trees start to sprout up all around him, making it to thirty feet in a few moments. I lash out with Kirikarasu as I slash at him, multipule times, trying to cut him, but knowing that he will likely retailate with his Katana, I make the slashes so that his drawing his Katana will only result in an arm injury, but if he doesn't, his chest will be slashed open. My movement is also so that my arm becomes a simple blur of motion when slashing. The roots from the trees would also shoot up out of the water and muck, trying to entangle Ise's feet, trying to hold him still*
Back to top Go down
Izumo Ise
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Izumo Ise

PostSubject: Re: Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise   Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:44 am

*Ise figured that this was a land of ninja and had at least anticipated quick enemies. Ise jumped to his left and flicked his wrist grabbing Tenshi with his right hand in and underhanded fashion, He doubted Chizuni would be aiming for this arm as his other one was used as a feint. He blocked Chizuni first couple of slashes and slid across the ground using mudslide to avoid the branches and such he stumbled a few times but was all good.*
"An earth user?"*Ise continued to dodge attacks but eventually slid to a halt. He brought Tenshi above his head and slashed downward diagonally. A wave of light came down slashing through the trees and water effortlessly, aimed directly at Chizuni*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise   Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:53 pm

*I would dodge the slash of light, as I made a seal, and large snakes shot out of the ground, curling around Ise's feet, and trying with speed, to sink there fangs into his legs, which would leave him poisoned. As Ise would be distracted by these little serpents, I would make a very large one appear behind him, this one as long as a subway train, and just as thick. Its mouth would be wide open, as it attempted to swallow Ise whole, and at the same time, slash him with its very large fangs, which were about the size of a wakizashi blade, so pretty long. As the serpent would come behind him, I would also place my hand on the ground, preparing another attack, as I poured my chakra into the ground*
Back to top Go down
Izumo Ise
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Izumo Ise

PostSubject: Re: Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise   Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:04 pm

*Tch. Ise jumped up to dodge the snakes below as he twisted into a front flip and unsheathed Sekai without a moments notice. He was now dual wielding his swords and managed to slash a few waves of light at the snakes below. However, Ise wasn't quick enough to dodge the larger serpent and only managed to block its top and bottom fangs with either sword. The power of the snake easily pushed Ise backwards making his feet upturn the soil beneath his feet.*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise   Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:59 pm

*The snake continues to push, as I make a few more seals. The ground shakes, as a forest of glowing blue mushrooms shoot out of the ground everywhere around Ise, except under him and the snake of course. There is also more hissing sounds, hundreds of serpents start to pour out of the giant snakes mouth, slithering around Ise, and starting to strike and bite at him as soon as they would get near him, which sould be almost immediately, since he is right infront of the snakes mouth. I would make one last seal, as all the mushrooms suddenly glow a bit brighter, and then the light fades again. Nothing more would happen with the mushrooms, or so Ise thought*
Back to top Go down
Izumo Ise
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Izumo Ise

PostSubject: Re: Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise   Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:08 am

*Ise strained against the power of the snake, but remained completely focused. He knew he was in a bad situation being in front of such a thing but he had a plan that would hopefully work.*
"Wrath."*From the trench that Ise's feet hand been grinding into the ground exploded a plethora of tree roots that would coil the length of the large serpent. Before the snake proceeded to regurgitate even more of its tiny friends the roots would tighten around its neck and snout closing shut tightly. Ise side stepped the beast and rushed along its side stabbing and slicing both swords in its left eye and continuing all the way to its tail as quickly as he could. Ise didn't know what the mushrooms were about but he activated his kekkei genkai in precaution.*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise   Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:31 am

(I dont know the extents of your kekkei, but I know its a form of doujutsu.....thing is, you have no discription of what it can do....so, I will post as though you cant see what is happening, and if you can, then....yeah... Smile ))

*I smile, the plan was going perfectly, and the time had come. I make a seal, and the giant snake vanishes. And then silence followed by a odd sound, like something rapidly exploding or exanding. A single serpent which had managed to find its way towards Ise suddenly stopped, and then in an instant, its body began to break open, revealling a large amount of blue mushrooms, the same as those giant ones around. They were rapidlly growing so that the snake had simply exploded from the pressure. The same was happening with everything else that was breathing around, except Ise and me. What had happened was the mushrooms had started to release millions and billions, and trillions of tiny almost microscopic spores, which dispersed into the air. When something breathed, they breathed the spores in. The spores brought forth more of the mushrooms, which when growing inside something that had breathed them in, the thing that breathed them in would explode with the many mushrooms growing inside them. The mushrooms from the snake continued to grow, as they soon became taller than a human, and thicker than a tree. I smiled, as I made another seal, and the same would start to happen in Ise, except it would only occur inside his left arm and hand, given a few more seconds, and his hand to his shoulder would explode, revealing the mushrooms. I simply continued smiling as I waited for this to happen, and waited to see what Ise would now do, seeing what I had control over*
Back to top Go down
Izumo Ise
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Izumo Ise

PostSubject: Re: Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise   Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:12 pm

((Oops. I forgot to transfer that info from Ves. Kekkei Genkai is genjutsu based))

"Shit."*Ise figured he'd been poisoned in order for such a thing to happen. He was tempted to cut of his arm but figured it wasn't worth it if the fungus had already spread. Ise knew she was toying with him...so he was forced to give up. He collapsed to one knee and looked Chizuni straight in the eye.*
"I give up."
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise   Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:16 pm

*Making sure not to make eye contact with him, I walk over, and kneel next to him, touching him on the exploded shoulder, as a green healing aura soon covered his entire arm. The mushrooms would wilt away, and the other spores both in his body, and all around every where's else would die out and turn to dust, non-toxic dust. Once the mushrooms were gone, the healing aura would sew the arm right back up, and restore it to the way it was before the fight*

"There we are........good as new...."

*I smile as I stand up, and start to walk away*

"Good fight....see you around....."

*I continue to walk away, towards the direction of the swamp village*
Back to top Go down
Izumo Ise
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Izumo Ise

PostSubject: Re: Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise   Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:51 pm

"We'll meet again!"*Ise looked down at his reformed arm and smirked*
"I'll be stronger next time."*Ise sunk below the earth and disappeared without a trace.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise   Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chizuni vs. Izumo Ise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: The Academy :: East Chamber :: Sparring Rooms-
Jump to: