Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Easing The Pain....?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mishiru
Special Jonin of the Swamps
Mishiru

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Chakra

Easing The Pain....? Empty
PostSubject: Easing The Pain....?   Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Mishiru sat in a heavily shadowed area of trees...It looked abandoned enough. She needed that. A rush of water ran down from her arms, the fake skin cells washing away at her commanded. It revealed her true arms. What they really looked like. Of course she never showed them in public. Sad things made people sad. She didn’t want others to be sad. They deserved better. …Most of them, at least. That’s why she was always so cheery with others….to maintain their happiness. So they never ended up like her. So they didn’t become happy zombies. That’s what she was, wasn’t she? Mishiru glanced at her arms, the sight of them putting a small smile on her face. Criss-crossed from just above the elbow to the wrist were scars were a knife had clearly sliced them. She could easily heal them, but Mishiru didn’t want to. These were her reminders of the past. She needed them. Lightning flashed beside her as rain punded down, soaking her and chilling her to the bone. But did she care? No. She didn't even notice. A flash of silver was illuminated by the light. A quick movement. Instant pain. Or would it be instant satisfaction? Mishiru glanced down at her wrist, now bleeding from the wound her cutting knife had inflicted. This was her way of balance. The body should feel how the heart is feeling. And her heart, her inside, was dead. Torn to pieces by betrayal of people she loved. She didn’t stop the bleeding. It would stop in due time. “Mama….Papa….Why? Why?" Mishiru choked a sob and flashed out her knife again, aiming for her other wrist.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Energy Type : Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Easing The Pain....?   Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:58 pm

Lucius found himself wandering through a thick area full of trees.. he was getting bitten by mosquitoes; his negative repellant seemed to do no good here. It'd been roughly a day since he landed in ths place, and he was utterly lost at this point. Suddenly hearing a knife cutting something, he hasted n that directon, eventually coming across a girl... He'd seen her before in passing.. she she must have been part of the group that was brought here. He smiled, walking forward, ready to be polite, and then noticed her arms, halting mid-entry..
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: Easing The Pain....?   Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:03 pm

Mishiru froze, her expression unclear as she noticed a man approaching her. Her scars where onn full display, along with her cutting knife. She didn't like this situation. She didn't like people unhappy. But how would she solve this...? Hoping he wouldn't have seen anything much, her fake skin regenerated in an instant, and she shoved the knife up one of her pants leggings into its holster.

Acting as if the whole thing had never happend, she smiled wearily. "Hello...?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Easing The Pain....?   Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:10 pm

As her skin regenerated to hide what looked like elaborate scars on her arms, he walked closer, slowly. A concerned look was on his face, looking dead at her..

"Hello.. what seems to be troubling you...?"
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: Easing The Pain....?   Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:28 pm

Mishiru's eyes went hard instantly. This was not a question she would answer easily. "Nothing. What would make you think such a thing?" shhe asked innocently enough, though her face remained indiffrent, her eyes cold.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Easing The Pain....?   Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:00 pm

He eyed her suspiciously, yet didn't exactly want to cut into other people's business.. He walked over to her slowly, raising his hands to show he meant no harm.

"I thought I saw.. well, nevermind I suppose..."
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: Easing The Pain....?   Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:18 pm

Mishiru relaxed slightly. She didn't like upseting others, but that was her life, and a complete stranger was not going to delve into it opon first meeting. Now way, No how.

"...." Standing up to be eye level, though she was still soaked as it was still raining. Smiling wearily, she tilted her head, for she did not have the enrgy for a bow. "Mishiru. Former member of the Choas" she said, introducing herself.
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: Easing The Pain....?   Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:37 pm

( /kicks thread
Live! o: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easing The Pain....?   Easing The Pain....? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easing The Pain....?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: Green Tropics-
Jump to: