Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Falx's Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keizian

Keizian

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:29 pm

*A Elder would be waiting for Falx, standing between the pyramids on a grassy area, where no one else was at the moment*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:43 pm

*I suddenly appeared on a path leading between pyramids, and then stepping onto the grass towards the Elder*

Um.....Hi...Are you the one Im suppose to meet...?
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Yes, I am the one to meet. I will be leading you in your training of your Studys. Tell me, where do you feel you are most gifted?
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Um....Im not sure....as far as powers, I pretty good with lightning....and I seem to be attracted to storms, they seem to comfort me....

*I would say this oddly, as I didnt really know if this was what he was asking for*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Haha...yes, good. You have a certain tenancy for the weather, and dont think this is an accident, your navitas is pointing you in that direction. So, with that in mind, we will move onto your first Study. Meteorology. This is the study of the sky, and weather. Water, lightning, wind, ice, all these and more....you shall learn.
*The Elder pulls out a book, and places it in Falx's hands*
First you must read this, and familiarize yourself with the Study itself. Then, we will resume your training.
*The Elder smiled as he waited for Falx to start, and finish. The book wasn't that long, and it shouldn't take Falx more than a few days to complete*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:00 pm

*I open the book and start to read. At first I have trouble, the book being writen in an extremely odd language, but soon enough Im breezing through it. I was writen all about the weather, different systems, cloud formations, snow crystal shapes, rain, hail, tornados, hurricanes, lightning, thunder, fog, updrafts, downdrafts, etc. I read finding all quite interesting, as I keep reading and reading*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:11 pm

*I let Falx continue reading, as he needed to soak up as much information as possible. I let him read and read, I noticed it was getting dark, so I built a fire, so that he would have light to read with, as I would continue to wait*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:20 pm

*I would continue my reading far into the night, and even into the morning, as the fire and moon light allow me to. At midday the following day, I finally put the book down closed, as I had finished it. I lay on the ground flat, as I was exhasted*

Now what..... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Linnea Redhunt

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:36 pm

"Oops...there we go."

* sliding daintifully down into the platform whereever the two stood, not noticing them for a while, she then laid her eyes on Falx. She jumped a little, then blushed, her blonde hair lifted an inch. Her voice came out a little panicky*

"I'm sorry! I didn't know someone was here.."
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:58 pm

*The Elder would turn to look at Linnea, not saying anything, as he watched her, not sure of her intentions of being here*
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:36 pm

*she sat against a rock, just observing the two men*

"I'm Lin..I hope you don't mind...I'm sort of exploring."
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:01 pm

Its ok.....and I dont mind if your here....

*I say, as I get up off of the ground, looking at Linnea. I then turn to the Elder, as I open my eyes a little wider, trying to get a little more awake*

Alright....whats next.....?
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:11 pm

*finding a suitable rock, she sat and watched the two men quietly. The air was different here, but she didn't mind. It was an interesting place and she had found new people to be interested in*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:42 am

*Still aprehensive about the girl being there, the Elder would continue on*
You now need to focus on the information you just read, and then focus you Navitas at the same time. Sift through the facts, the details, the larger subjects, everything, all while focusing your Navitas.
*The Elder would then wait for Falx*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am

Alright.....

*I would close my eyes, allowing the Navitas to flood my entire body, as I began to recount the information I had memorized, or at least tried to. As I did, the sky around us would suddenly turn gray, as clouds appeared out of almost no wheres. Soon it would be almost black, as rain started to fall, as lightning flashed, and as thunder echoed from on high. I would open my eyes to see this, amazed that as I just thought out how it all worked, how it looked, the information about the clouds, the seemed to just appear. Same with the rain, lightning, thunder. I then pointed my finger towards the nearest pyramid, and BAM! Lightning struck the peak just like that. I focused on another, as I remembered the whole bit about the tornados, as soon a tornado swooped down, covering the top of the tornado, as it swirled around, sucking up everthing around it. I was so absorbed that I wasn't even paying attention to the Elder's or Linnea's safety. Another lightning bolt would desend, striking a few feet away from us, and leaving a small burnt crater there. My gaze then returned to the others, as I relized this might be a bit much, so I went back in my head, to the information about storms disappating, as a few moments later, the storm disappeared, leaving nothing but beautiful blue, sunny skies. I then turn to the Elder*

So....anything else...?
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:38 am

Very good, I see you got the just of Meteorology. But there are a few more things you didnt bring out in that storm that you have control over, so go ahead and practice a bit more.
*The elder would happily wait for Falx to continue*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Ok.....

*I review my info again, as I focus, as the clouds roll back in, and soon, snow is falling all around us. As the snow begins to fall, a thick misty fog covers the entire area, so thick, it seemed as though it was night time. The fog then clears, as hailstones begin to fall, but only around the area, not where we are standing. The hail stops, as soon, the temperature begins to fall drastically, soon its like -10. The temperature then gradually returns to normal*

So....basically I have control over all weather type elements...right....? Like water, wind, ice, lightning, and any combination of those....

*I make a lightning bolt shot down at me, as I catch it in my palm, and as the electricity covers my entire body, but not touching it, rather covering it like a shield. The lightning then disapates as I wait for a response*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:51 pm

Yes...every one of those elements you mentioned....
*The Elder nods, as he waits for any questions, or for Falx to continue on*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:34 pm

Hum...they feel so natural to me.....

*I would say, as a dark cloud forms on the ground, spewing rain, and lightning in all directions, except at us*

And yet it feals like I have reached a limit in this....is there any more than this....?
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:16 pm

There is always more that can be learned of a particular Study....there is almost no limit on what you can learn to do with it. However, if you are satisfied with your training on this subject, you can move on to a new one, and you can always seek more knowledge in the area of Meteorology. There is a column in the library which lists more Studys which may be of interest to you. Goodday....
*With that the Elder vanishes, a gentle gust of wind swirling the leaves around, as all becomes still and silent*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:19 pm

*I nod, as I wave, and then after saying goodbye to Linnea, I vanish, heading towards the Library*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Falx's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Training   Falx's Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falx's Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Other Locations :: Outer Courtyards-
Jump to: