Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Initial Registrations

Go down 
+3
Miles Seiler
Linnea Redhunt
Sunlight Citizen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlight Citizen

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom

Initial Registrations Empty
PostSubject: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:24 pm

As members of various sorts trickled in to the new Kingdom, an eager cadet was assigned to oversee the registration of new citizens to the Sunlight. He stood at a small desk in the office of member registrations, tapping a pencil and wearing a goofy smile quite eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Linnea Redhunt

Guild : The Academy

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:36 pm

*the small blonde beauty came sauntered in, and gently sit on the corner of the small desk. Her lips pink, were wet by a tounge before speaking. Though her body was small, her voice came out strong and demanded respect*

"I'd like to register..."

*brown hazel eyes look down at the receptionist. They peered, soft and alluring, almost inviting. Rosy lips curved into a fanciful smirk and cheeks lit into a deep healthy color. Her word was softer now as she leaned closer to the boy*

"Please."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:45 pm

The timid receptionist looked up at the woman, his face turning beet red as she leaned into him. He began sweating, adjusting his glasses to try and hide his shaking hands and nervousness, but that only seemed to make it worse.

"Y-Yes! Your name will be put down immediately!"

He spoke as if he were talking to an angry Skye, and wrote her name on one of the thousands of applications with great haste.
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:20 pm

"Thank you very much."

*she drew closer sitting on the table on the side he sat on her hips close by his papers and tilted her head to look at him better. She placed tiny fingers upon the top of his palm, the tips drew in circles. Lin stopped, her lips grew into a smirk, rosy and wet, her eyes closed into a cheerful and innocent look*

"You work too hard you know."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:08 pm

He was shaking profusely now, sweat pouring from his brow like a waterfall. Her stare was illuminating, radiant and so alluring. He tried acting cool, leaning back in his seat and folding his arms behind his head, but instead fell over backwards onto the hard concrete floor behind the desk. Slowly he rose and sat back in his chair, looking at her quite worriedly.

"I..I know.."
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:20 pm

*her hazel eyes blinked curiosity as he fell, and slowly she began to laugh. It died to a giggle after a while*

"I think you're cute."

*she said, stating so matter-of-factly. Sliding off from the shabby desk, she ran a delicate hand through his hand and kissed his forehead as he sat. The soft and faint mark of lip gloss stayed on his head*

"Well...work hard, yes?"

*Lin giggled and winked, turning back to the entrance door. Her small slim figure exited, curves beckoning a cruel laugh on the way out*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:06 pm

*miles walked in as kind miles his body was exactly like hsi previous one being his previous host's twin somewhere in the world and he went to register not seeing linn walking in*
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:16 pm

*she nearly passed him by before her hazel eyes caught the sight of his hair and the scent of him as he drifted towards the table. The door nearly caught her in the face as she was so distracted and dumbfounded. Afterall, Lin herself had accepted that she was now in this new world with no hope of finding her friends again. She turned, reentering the building behind him; Her lips mouthed his name, like she had lost her dear voice, but she found it again, enough to stumble out his name*

"Miles...Miles Seiler...!"
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:20 pm

*miles raised his head and turned around his face strangely was not as expected and he asked* "um who are you and why does your voice sound so familiar?" *something had happened to miles in the mental war he had between his kind and evil side he had lost memory of who he was talking to yet remembered how their voices sounded, he even lost memory of how he was created and was about to investigate how he was created, yet he retained all memory of his combat skills and tactics as well as past battles but never remembered the names of the past*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Soul Energy

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:25 pm

*Susanoo followed silently at a distance behind the young man that walked in front of him toward the registration desk. As he stopped and talked to the young woman coming from the opposite direction, he glided through the two like a phantom and continued on his way*
Back to top Go down
Sunlight Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:27 pm

The man at the counter felt very crowded and overwhelmed now, even though there were only three others in the room... He quickly wrote in Miles, and then greeted the next one.

"M-may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:30 pm

*miles faced the citizen then felt he was feeling crowded so he walked out passing by linnea* "can we talk outside?"
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:32 pm

*a stake to the heart. Lin's small body shook a little in her disturbance, but her head shook as well, clearing out her confusion and instead to take action. Lin stepped towards him and grabbed his arm, dragging the man outside. Then she faced him, an expression of pain*

"You don't remember me? I'm Lin. L...L-Linnea. Redhunt. How can you not remember me..? You..."

*she began to stumble upon words again, pausing to look at him clearly, before speaking a little softly*

"You took me on a date in the gardens. I took me flying once. And you came to the hospital a few times."

*speaking idly, she grasped for more memories*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:34 pm

*Susanoo kept to the point so he could leave as quickly as he had come.*
"I would like to register, the name is Susanoo..."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:36 pm

*miles didnt forget her at all and stated what he had remembered* "... "he" "must have messed with my memory, i remember spending time in the gardens with a beutiful girl and going to the hospital always seeing the same girl and the great time i had with her at the gardens....must be "him"....i apologize...linnea. u mind if we speak somewhere outdoors? last thing i remember currently is waking underground" *miles said*
Back to top Go down
Sunlight Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:46 pm

Watching as the two left out the door, the man at the desk was a tad more confident now. Sitting up straight, he filled out another application form.

"Alright, you're all set then.."
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:24 am

*Taz strolled through the door, ignoring the commotion cause by the two people seemingly near the exit. She waltzed right up to the desk, hand firmly hitting the desk, a wide grin on her face, as she looked up at the receptionist.*

Id like to join too~.

*She cocked her head playfully to the side, smiling cutey now, in seeming contrast to her previous demeanor. But those that knew her knew them to be the same... She hoped to meet people like that in this place.*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

Energy Type : Magic

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Hitomi waited a bit back from Taz, patiently waiting her turn.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

Rep. : 11

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:07 pm

*Taz would turn curiously, hearing someone behind her. She would smile, and grab the girls hand, shaking it firmly. *

Hi! Im Taz. Who are you? You joining the Sunlight too?

*She was very energetic, peppy, and a bit loud, so hopefully Hitomi wouldnt be put off by Taz's in-your-face attitude.*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:53 pm

*Susanoo gave a quick bow and removed himself from the loud girl next to him, disappearing into thin air*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Hitomi was a bit taken aback by her gesture, but found it quite easy to hide her surprise from her features. An answering smile spread across her face instinctively. "Greetings, Taz. My name is Hitomi, and I was certainly planning on joining." She hardly even noticed Susanoo.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:00 pm

The receptionist immediately put down both Taz and Hitomi's names for registration, then bowed to them, smiling. He was getting better at this, or so he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:37 pm

She blinked, "Why do you bow? I am not of higher status, this I know."
Back to top Go down
Essence
Essence

Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:32 pm

Essence walked in, her msuic blaring over the murmure ofe veryone else. She really didn't care what they had to say anything. She just needed a purpose. Something to serve under after the late King Rodric. She was the kind of person who needed someone over her to be satisfied. Her rapier clincked against her shining white armor as she brusquely walked by everyone else, shoving them out of the way if nessicary.

Whiping out her rapier in a milli-second and placing it under the chin of the registeration-person, she glared down at him, the experince of years of knightdom on her face. "You will register me for this Kingdom, Knave, or I shall cut your head clean from your shoulders stated simply, without any sign of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Initial Registrations   Initial Registrations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Initial Registrations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: The Sunlit Kingdom :: Central Buildings :: Member Registrations-
Jump to: