Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A New Shrew.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

A New Shrew..... Empty
PostSubject: A New Shrew.....   A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:32 am

*I would appear in the courtyards, being alerted to a new presence in Keiz, and also a new person within Escellsia as well, I would wait, as I prepared to do something that I had never done before. It had only been shown to me in theory. So there I stood, waiting, as my tail flicked back and forth*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

Rep. : 0
Guild : Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas/Soulforce/Muteki

A New Shrew..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Shrew.....   A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:47 am

*Spade walks in the courtyard and presents himself to Ezeikiel* Hello sir Spade of the Nexus dimension at your service
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

A New Shrew..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Shrew.....   A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:54 am

*I look over Spade, as I have an odd feeling that I had meet someone with the same name before. However, being transported into this dimension as it had done, I would still have a few things that were fuzzy* Hello, I am Ezekiel, White Shrew of Escellsia. Hum....have I met you before...? *I would say, looking Spade over a bit*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

A New Shrew..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Shrew.....   A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:00 am

*Laughs to himself* I dont think so friend so what is it that you guys do here
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

A New Shrew..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Shrew.....   A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:08 am

Hum...well, we learn, grow, protect, and preserve. A Shrew's main job is to protect and preserve the dimension that they are in. *I looked Spade up and down again* As I assume that's what your here for...? To become a Shrew...
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

A New Shrew..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Shrew.....   A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:14 am

*Looks up at the sky still unsure of his new found power* Of course most definitely
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

A New Shrew..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Shrew.....   A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:29 am

Well, good...if I had been wrong, I would worry.... *I would laugh a little, as I then walked over to Spade, as Navitas begins to ripple around me, causing the fabric of reality to be distorted, as I then brought my hands together in a cupped like motion, as Navitas starts to gather there, like I was holding water. As the navitas begins to gather, I start to purify it, making it more and more just Navitas. Having never done this before, I thought I was doing a pretty good job. After gathering the purest Navitas I could muster, I would start to shape and form it. It would be a silvery color now, as it was glowing brightly. As I began to mold and shape it, I found it very stubborn, and hard to mold an shape. It would take me a few moments before the Navitas was molded. After finishing molding it, I would then thrust the Navitas into Spade, as it had now formed into a knife like shape, so that it would pierce into Spade. After being pierced into him, the pure Navitas would be sucked into him, as he would begin to transform. He would float in the air, as his own reality would be altered, causing him to break down and reform multiple times*

(Pure Navitas, except totally silver, no blue)
A New Shrew..... Blue_and_Silver_Energy_by_Totalchao

(Transformation)
A New Shrew..... ShrewishTransformation

*As this was happening, I would watch, rather interested. As he was being broken down and then reformed, the Navitas was seeping into every atom of his body, fusing with him completely. This was the reason that the purest form of Navitas was needed, otherwise, he would be unable to use it to gain his own knowledge, he would be limited to whatever I knew at the time. After this process, his Navitas would be his own, and he would also be able to generate it, and use it to study and learn Studys, and also use their power independently, like a normal Shrew. After the transformation was complete, he would be landed back on the ground, as he would be normal still, unless he wished to alter his appearance, which he could do at will now, to show the new Spade* So, how did it feel...?
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

A New Shrew..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Shrew.....   A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:56 am

It feels...*Sharp pains begin to ripple through Spade's body as it being from another plane of existence and already being inhabited by a extreme source of power began to reject the Navitas and his energy began to lash out at the things around him in great flashes of red, then blue, then green, then finally pure black as the power engulfed him entirely possessing every inch of his being he was now covered in black Navitas*
A New Shrew..... Panther
This is incredible such power what have you done to me *The Navitas began to ripple around Spade and slowly recede into his body changing his eyes from their usual brown color to a Black/and Red Mixture and he begins to hear the voice of the Entity in side of him for the first time*
A New Shrew..... Jaganeye_Reality_by_Cloverfield_Mon
DTDF:You dare taint my power with such a minuscule force and should consume you entirely but for now I will only take yours eyes* Spades eyes begin to bleed Silver as the color of his eyes begin to set in*
DTDF: You now have the accursed power of the Jagan you must feed it the souls of 300,000 thousand wicked or it will slowly consume you until you are nothing buit a shell and only I will inhabit your body *and with wicked laughter the voice dissipates and Spade is left curled in a ball in front of E-Zeik*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

A New Shrew..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Shrew.....   A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:09 am

*My eyebrow raises, as I watch what happens, wondering if I had just done something terrible. I would bend down, looking at Spade, as ripples of reality begin to pulse from me, as also some astral energy appears around my hand, as I then touch Spade, allowing his mind to clear, and for him to enter a relaxed state almost instantly* Are you alright, Spade?
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

A New Shrew..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Shrew.....   A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:26 am

*Spade lays there flat and and motionless* When can we start training
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

A New Shrew..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Shrew.....   A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:31 am

*I'm let out a small chuckle, as I grab Spade, lifting over my shoulder, and then IT else where*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Shrew..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Shrew.....   A New Shrew..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Shrew.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Other Locations :: Outer Courtyards-
Jump to: