Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Another Study...a Philosophy this time....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... Empty
PostSubject: Another Study...a Philosophy this time....   Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:55 am

*After the meeting, I would come here, as I appeared in the Chronology section, pulling books off the shelves, as I begin to read them at a very fast pace, flipping a page every 30 seconds or so, thanks to my advanced speed, and nervous system, I could read and comprehend at new levels*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Another Study...a Philosophy this time....   Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:00 am

*After Falx had been studying for quite a while, an Ageless appears at the sound of a clock striking midnight*
Studying for Chronology, you are...?
*The Ageless would say, looking down at what Falx was studying*
Help you, I can, with that which you seek....if done, you are....
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Study...a Philosophy this time....   Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:12 am

*I would look up from my reading, to see a person standing there*

Well, hello....Um, yes, thats what Im studying for....and once I'm done, I'll show you....

*I would say as politely as possible, as I then went back to studying at extreme speeds*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Another Study...a Philosophy this time....   Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:17 am

Well very....
*The Ageless would say, as he then waited for Falx to finish*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Study...a Philosophy this time....   Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:20 pm

*after a few more hours, I would finally snap the books shut, as I then got up, ready for the demonstration*

Alright, I'm ready now....
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Another Study...a Philosophy this time....   Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:21 pm

Alright...see it we should...
*The Ageless than waited for everything that Falx had, not ready to say anything until Falx was done*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Study...a Philosophy this time....   Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:32 pm

*I nodded, as I then began. After focusing my Navitas, and reviewing the information, then then stepped forwards, as I pointed forwards, as a bean of light purple energy shot from my finger in a thin beam. Anything that was touched by the beam would suddenly slow down, and the thing that the beam landed on would also be slowed down to a stop. After letting out the beam, I would then thrust my hands outwards, as an aura of the same energy would appear around me, so that anything that touched the aura would also slow down. After that, the aura would vanish, as I then focused, as the light purple energy surged around me, as I then vanished, not even having the raikogan activated, I suddenly could move like I had before, except without it. After then activating the Raikogan, I would then move 2x as fast as before, able to even move so fast that it looked as though I was in two places at once. This combined with Sky Form, which was me being made of lightning, would yield even faster results. I then stopped, returning to the point where I was before. I would then make a gust of wind hit a book on the top shelf, as I also then hit it with another beam of darker purple energy. After hitting it then, it would seem to fall twice as fast, moving so quickly that it was no longer visible, but just hit the ground after seeming to move from the shelf. I would then turn to the Ageless, as I touched the desk between us. In touching it, I would speed up the process of entropy, and age, and breakdown, as I then took my hand away. The table would appear totally disfigured, as though it had been left out in nature for a long time. I would then place my hand on it again, as I reversed this, making it appear like brand new again. I would then look at the Ageless, apparently finished*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Another Study...a Philosophy this time....   Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:10 pm

*As Falx showed what he knew, the Ageless continued to nod, and listen, and watch, being silent through the whole thing. After Falx stopped, revealing that he was done, the Ageless would be silent for a few moments, as he then spoke*
Seems it does, that you have learned much from when you began. Also, confindent in what you have learned you are...Be confident always, you must be...
*The Ageless then fell silent again, as it watched Falx carefully, and then starts to speak again*
However, seem you to be one to take it to the next level. Sorry that am I that interuption I gave you.....affected your comprehension it could have...SO, teach you two more things I will....
*The Ageless would select a book off of one of the shelves, as it was then opened to a certan page and handed to Falx*
About the time affects, a Biologist you are, so as to try and apply a different study to the perciples of another you should....think of what time does you should and reflect on that....Also with Meteorology that you have, apply it, also.....
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Study...a Philosophy this time....   Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Ok....

*I would take the book, as I then read, and also listened to the Ageless speak. After reading the section, I would nod, understanding what the Ageless ment by "apply other studys principles to this" ment. I then stepped forwards, thinking on the Biology one. After focusing a bit, I would then thrust my hands fowards on either side of me. A aura of purple feathers would extend outwards from me. As it did, a bird that was perched in the library nearby would suddenly fall asleep when touched by the aura of purple feathers. It was chrono aura focused totally on the speeding up of the tiredness of the animal or person that touched it. The more the person/animal was in the aura, the more sleepy they became, and soon, it would make them fall into a deep sleep. It would be super effective to use on people who were already tired from battle. I would then focus on the other suggestion. I would then coat my body with Chrono energy, as I then walk out side, making a tornado suddenly appear. As it swirled about me, I was unaffected by its force, unmoved. This Chrono Shield as I called it, was able to separate me from the affects of time driven things and forces, like disease, diterioration, wind, gravity, friction, energy sapping, and even age. I smiled to think that I could deflect these things, as I then walked back inside to await the Ageless's response*

Thank you, it was a great suggestion....
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Another Study...a Philosophy this time....   Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:58 pm

Very good, you have done....and impressed with your work, I am....
*The Keizian nodded*
Unless you have more to show, I believe, finished we are here....
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Study...a Philosophy this time....   Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:00 am

Then we are finished....

*I then bowed to the Ageless, as I then vanished from sight, and from the library all together*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Another Study...a Philosophy this time....   Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:01 am

*The Keizian would also nod, as he then vanished, as another "dong" of the midnight strike sounded*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Study...a Philosophy this time....   Another Study...a Philosophy this time.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Study...a Philosophy this time....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: Grand Shrewish Library-
Jump to: